Keep Kingy on The Morning Glory

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, yeah, but King and Richardson are still better than Gaze and Maher. And I've never been a fan of Richardson.

It's like when Dr. Turf fills in for drive-time and just cleans house. Wow! Someone who isn't a complete clown!

I'm enjoying King but i feel he may be one of those 'sometime' foods. Too much of him and i'll just see him as full of s**t. Anything is an upgrade on Maher

Yeah, that's probably spot on. Though I do think Maher is an adequate straight man, as long as his sidekick brings something to the table. And I do love Andrew Gaze, but he just doesn't.

Are you seriously talking about Terry 'the list manager' Wallace.

The guys a joke
He's actually spot on with everything he says. Everyone needs to lower their expectations on their clubs a bit.
This might explain why your team isn't in the eight.
You possibly cannot expect carlton to win this year's flag.
As for kingy i would love it if he was on abc grandstand. He knows his footy and is right up there with the trends in the game.

King is so full of himself it's ridiculous. Comes off real arrogant and such a know it all, and I am a North supporter.

If he was on The Morning Glory everyday it would be unbearable to listen.

I reckon cause ppl can't stand Maher, the different voice in the morning might sound refreshing.

But on a regular basis, there is no way I would tune in.

Total flog and has extreme bias. If he knew what he was talking about he would be a coach somewhere.

He's actually spot on with everything he says. Everyone needs to lower their expectations on their clubs a bit.
This might explain why your team isn't in the eight.
You possibly cannot expect carlton to win this year's flag.
As for kingy i would love it if he was on abc grandstand. He knows his footy and is right up there with the trends in the game.
Sorry Mrs Wallace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back