Keiran Jack's throw on McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

no chance, McDonald was a dirty campaigner who kicked him the guts, merely a return argy bargy.

worse case a reprimand, no carry over points he plays.

keep hating muppetts.

In no way do i hate Keiran Jack or Sydney. My Pa was a South Melbourne supporter so have always had a soft spot for the Swans.

Simple fact of the matter, regardless of him retaliating, it was extremely dangerous and unsportsmanlike. Once the Ball crosses the boundary line that's it. No Tackling, bumping etc.. You want to square up for something you do it on the field at the right moment. Doesn't deserve to miss a Grand Final for it, but the precedent has certainly been set with Andrew Walker earlier in the season (not that the MRP has consistency). Should receive carry over points but Play in the big dance.

In no way do i hate Keiran Jack or Sydney. My Pa was a South Melbourne supporter so have always had a soft spot for the Swans.

Simple fact of the matter, regardless of him retaliating, it was extremely dangerous and unsportsmanlike. Once the Ball crosses the boundary line that's it. No Tackling, bumping etc.. You want to square up for something you do it on the field at the right moment. Doesn't deserve to miss a Grand Final for it, but the precedent has certainly been set with Andrew Walker earlier in the season (not that the MRP has consistency). Should receive carry over points but Play in the big dance.

so exactly what i said, with extra drama. its not worthy of suspension. Worst case a reprimand, he has no carry over points and isn't going to miss because of it.

Meanwhile another ******* sniper get's away with dirty s**t and nobody mentions it because its a vic side against the evil swans empire.

and you all think we're the protected bunch.

Does he have carryovers or an existing record? Would think without those the lowest grade rough conduct charge and a reprimand.

so exactly what i said, with extra drama. its not worthy of suspension. Worst case a reprimand, he has no carry over points and isn't going to miss because of it.

Meanwhile another ******* sniper get's away with dirty s**t and nobody mentions it because its a vic side against the evil swans empire.

and you all think we're the protected bunch.

Get your back up as much as you like mate..
There's no hate, no interstate rivalry here..
I can't comment on the McDonald incident as i can't recall it.
Good Luck on Saturday..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only incident on Jack's history is from the NAB cup in 2008. One week, early plea / 5 year good record, reprimand.

If a bump in play can be deemed to be dangerous and worthy of a suspension then throwing a player at officials in an area where there is assorted equipment must be deemed reckless. Jack is lucky McDonald didn't hit say a camera or there is no way he could escape 225 points downgraded with an early plea and good record to 126. As it is he may get nothing or 125 points downgraded to 70.3 carryover points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back