Universal Love Keith Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

Did lol at Dillon just saying Dixon can't ruck because our forward line is already 'depleted' enough as is after losing Monfries & Ryder.

Schulz, Dixon, Butcher, Westhoff, Wingard, Neade, Amon plus mid/fwds like Gray x2, White, Harts = depleted :rolleyes:
I'm looking forward to watching our severely depleted forward line kick 27 goals in round 2.

I take full credit for KT's work at Port Adelaide.

I am an influencer.
Proof of your influence from yesterday's interview on 5AA.

SR - So when are you announcing Ollie KT, were itching

KT - That's right, ohhhh were, based on the number of times I have been asked that by our members they're pretty keen for that to happen as well, so ah , look I'm hoping it's, you know it's pretty soon. Toou know, you're coming down to our place arent you next Friday.

SR Next Friday is the family day at Alberton and internal trial. The Port Adelaide footy club website you get all the details there pafc.com.au
You can get you're membership as well. So what would be nice, we've got you at 4.30, Ken Hinley at 5 eye, we'd love Ollie Wines at 5.30 KT.

KT We'd love to. We might have to get him in a headlock and drag him across the oval and make something happen. What about that?

MB You'd need 8 blokes to do that I reckon
KT Oh yeah, you probably would.

KT on 7 news said Port is planning some projects with Centrals to benefit the northern suburbs.

KT on 7 news said Port is planning some projects with Centrals to benefit the northern suburbs.
He explained on AA pregame that they are happy to work with Centrals re the club's new job ready program matching kids in their education programs linking them to the club's corporate partners

Forgiveness liberates the soul,
It removes fear.
That is why it is such a powerful weapon.

Nelson Mandela, a few months after he became president. I dont think Chris Grant and co. will ever be liberated.

We take care of our own, even when they're campaigners

early draft by Bruce Springsteen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Members and Supporters,

This really has been the longest pre-season of all time!

Despite the interminable wait, instinct tells me that we are ready to go.

Our coaching and high performance teams have undergone quite considerable change over the summer, and are combining well.

Change always brings a new energy, which I believe was needed following the disappointment of last season. But change also creates challenges, as new ideas and influences blend with the old to create a playing template that we hope will ignite us all again this year.

Kenny and his coaching group have harnessed this energy, embraced the idea of positive change and delivered an excellent pre-season preparation.

For the players, I suspect there is no getting away from the fact that summer is just hard work.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2016-03-23/from-the-ceo-preseason-review

Our coaching and high performance teams have undergone quite considerable change over the summer, and are combining well.

Change always brings a new energy, which I believe was needed following the disappointment of last season. But change also creates challenges, as new ideas and influences blend with the old to create a playing template that we hope will ignite us all again this year.

Kenny and his coaching group have harnessed this energy, embraced the idea of positive change and delivered an excellent pre-season preparation.

For the players, I suspect there is no getting away from the fact that summer is just hard work.

His emails never fail to give me goosebumps. He steadies the ship, demonstrates pure class, reassures and leads the way forward. He was born to lead our great club, just as Ken was born to coach it.

Geez I really love this :footy: club.

We're going to buy a lovely tea set? :p

A043-dw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back