Injury Kennedy's Hamstring (Update 18/8: Pulled up well - No Tear - Won't risk him this week)

Remove this Banner Ad

nottenthagain

All Australian
Oct 11, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
I've got him at Ok odds in the brownlow, hope it's just a precautionary resting.

Would be perfect if that was the case, only one quarter of work should freshen him right up for the finals!

TheWhiteRhino

Premiership Player
Apr 24, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney
Probably a blessing in disguise as it will give him a week to rest up.

That means all of JPK, Smith, Shaw, Bird, McGlynn, Hanners, Tippett and Buddy should be relatively fresh for the finals (and hopefully fully recovered).

Would be good to give Jack, Richards/Grundy and Pyke a spell before end of season as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love it. A week at worst is much better than I was fearing...

EDIT: I suppose the question now is should we give him a week (or two) off anyway?

Just this week for mine given the hammy feels perfect come Richmond game day.

All things being equal he has had basically last week off and will have this one off so that's 2.

Plays the tiggers.

Plays first final we win.

Have a rest for a week.

Play the next 2 and pick up a cup

So 2 off - 2 on - 1 off - 2 on

That is pretty light work and will be perfect you would reckon.

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
Probably a blessing in disguise as it will give him a week to rest up.

That means all of JPK, Smith, Shaw, Bird, McGlynn, Hanners, Tippett and Buddy should be relatively fresh for the finals (and hopefully fully recovered).

Would be good to give Jack, Richards/Grundy and Pyke a spell before end of season as well.

Are you suggesting Jack, Richards, Grundy & Pyke should get injured too?

McRobie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
A broken fingernail requires at least a week to recover from. Especially if we've secured top 2 and Richmond need to go all out in round 23.:D
I think Kennedy will play this weekend, if he is feeling no ill effects from the weekend why wouldn't he play? He pretty much just had a week off last weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back