Kennett : "Move Hawks to Tasmania"

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah,non-Victorians think a Vic team should die...and be replaced by a non Vic club that would, presumably get dibs on the licence, players, staff & (movable) equipment of the defunct club, but would be totally different..really it would :rolleyes:

No, Victorian club supporters are all slagging each other off & saying other teams are financially Stoofed & should relocate.

No, Victorian club supporters are all slagging each other off & saying other teams are financially Stoofed & should relocate.

I think you'll find Victorian club supporters have a variety of views on many issues, just as, I assume, non-Victorian club supporters do.

How do YOU think a licence for a Tas team should be generated?

I think you'll find Victorian club supporters have a variety of views on many issues, just as, I assume, non-Victorian club supporters do.

How do YOU think a licence for a Tas team should be generated?

You know what I've posted a 1000 times.
1)WA3 & Tas1
2)A better balanced AFL should have less teams in Melbourne if they want to stay at 18 clubs.
3)I dont agree with relocation.
4)If they cant realistically survive in the AFL, Melbourne based club/s should play in the VFL.
5) 18 or 20 clubs, I dont care
6) 2 FIFO clubs in Tassie is silly & devisive.
7) The AFL created this mess in Tasmania, they should fix it.

You know what I've posted a 1000 times.
1)WA3 & Tas1
2)A better balanced AFL should have less teams in Melbourne if they want to stay at 18 clubs.
3)I dont agree with relocation.
4)If they cant realistically survive in the AFL, Melbourne based club/s should play in the VFL.
5) 18 or 20 clubs, I dont care
6) 2 FIFO clubs in Tassie is silly & devisive.
7) The AFL created this mess in Tasmania, they should fix it.

And if the business case for a Tas team isn't significantly better than the Vic teams you want removed from the comp, how do you justify it?

And if the business case for a Tas team isn't significantly better than the Vic teams you want removed from the comp, how do you justify it?

Well that is what the AFL has to decide. I can only put a case & you put yours. Its called a discussion.:D
The AFL will make the decision they want, & then try to justify it. Politics, economics, social issues will all play a part IMO.
Stating they want 1 team to play 8 games here has put a fly in the works. You cant now say 'oh thats just what Tassie wants'
AS I SAID AGES AGO Its clearly what the AFL want!!! It will be interesting to see what they come up with to sort their own mess out.

Well that is what the AFL has to decide. I can only put a case & you put yours. Its called a discussion.:D

It is indeed, I was just wondering if you position was consistent. Seems not, which is a shame for you because, if in doubt, I suspect the AFL will lean towards the status quo rather than your position.

The AFL will make the decision they want, & then try to justify it. Politics, economics, social issues will all play a part IMO.

Oh, no doubt, the AFL PR department will be all over whatever they decide, whenever they decide it.

Stating they want 1 team to play 8 games here has put a fly in the works. You cant now say 'oh thats just what Tassie wants'
AS I SAID AGES AGO Its clearly what the AFL want!!! It will be interesting to see what they come up with to sort their own mess out.

I don't know 'what tassie wants' and have never claimed to, but I assume the views down there are as diverse as they are here. I also believe that just because you say something is wanted (or would be rejected) by Tasmanians doesn't mean all (or even a majority) feel that way.

As for what the AFL wants with respect to Tassie, they want $. Just like they want from everywhere else. Apart from that, I imagine Tassie is a rather low priority for them in almost all respects.

It is indeed, I was just wondering if you position was consistent. Seems not, which is a shame for you because, if in doubt, I suspect the AFL will lean towards the status quo rather than your position.

What is not consistent?
You may suspect what you like but It seems that something has changed at AFL house. Otherwise why did McLachlan bother coming down & restating what AFLTas had said some 8weeks ago about wanting one club only?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back