Universal Love Kepler Bradley - There's only one...

Remove this Banner Ad

He was underrated, yes he was #6 in the draft for Essendon but Sheedy played him down back, he is a natural winger/forward type wit hgreat attacking instincts and he performed admirably in the ruck for us in some dark times.

You can't ask for much more than a bloke who gives his all every week, was very stiff to be dropped after the 2012 EF as well.

Did the #26 proud.

I wonder if he will play WAFL For West Perth next year, would be good to see him get a flag there.

Roamed up and down the wings in West Perth's premiership year of '03. Was outstanding.

Sheedy f###ed him up.

I remember one game I saw him - it was the last game of the season, Freo werent playing finals but we faced a finals bound Collingwood at home. I recall Kepler absolutely tearing Collingwood a new one up forward.. Freo ran out good winners and as a bonus totally derailing Collingwoods final's form.

Anyone else at that game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So shattered :cry:
The game won't be the same without you old friend.
Will always remember the year he was on task for the Coleman.
And the time he outplayed Judd.
And the time he did a backflip while kicking a goal.
So many fond memories heart and soul of the club.
Hopefully he goes into a coaching role.

Last edited:
I had a feeling this day would come, Was hoping to see him run out for Freo one more time though.

Watching Keplar kick as goal was always like o_O:drunk::eek::D:cool:

Sucks, but I guess it was coming. So unlucky to have picked up that knee last year. He was in very good form in the last year and 1/2 with us and but for that would have played right through into the finals I reckon. Rotten luck for the guy to go out the way he did.

Will always go down in Freo folklore as one of the best clubmen and a very underrated player.

Love the Kep.:thumbsu:

Keplolgoalvsspudd.jpg

This hasn't got a run yet? Was the defining image of Kep on bigfooty a while back.

Absolutely great bloke off the field. Sorry to see him go but it was probably time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back