Kerr arrested for assault ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Never picked Kerr to be a blouse.

A blouse?

Are you from the 1930s?

Not sure how him breaking down has anything to do with his masculinity.

A blouse?

Are you from the 1930s?

Not sure how him breaking down has anything to do with his masculinity.
If you do the crime then man up if you get caught.

He didn't just find out he had cancer. He made a decision to commit a criminal act and then oce get caught he breaks down and sobs (if the media are to be believed). Man up already. Take responsibilty for your actions.

He didn't just find out he had cancer. He made a decision to commit a criminal act and then oce get caught he breaks down and sobs (if the media are to be believed). Man up already. Take responsibilty for your actions.

Maybe he broke down because he finally hit rock bottom (which needed to happen) it has nothing to do with "manning up".

Chuck in some possible withdrawal symptoms and he'd be feeling pretty low.

Maybe he broke down because he finally hit rock bottom (which needed to happen) it has nothing to do with "manning up".
you're taking a huge leap of faith here.

What we do know:

He went to the big house and allegedly cried like baby

What we don't know:

If he's on drugs (anyone actually in the know)
If he's at rock bottom
If he thinks he's at rock bottom

A lot of it, whilst very possible is still speculation.

you're taking a huge leap of faith here.

What we do know:

He went to the big house and allegedly cried like baby

What we don't know:

If he's on drugs (anyone actually in the know)
If he's at rock bottom
If he thinks he's at rock bottom

A lot of it, whilst very possible is still speculation.

What does the word 'maybe' mean to you?

Chuck in some possible withdrawal symptoms and he'd be feeling pretty low.
We don't know he's on drugs and if he is, is he a full blown addict or was he just on a bender? There is no real withdrawl symptoms from coke or ice. It's not a physical addiction. The worst he'll get is a bad come down.

What does the word 'maybe' mean to you?
Maybe he's a drug addict and realised he hit rock bottom and broke down crying? Maybe he s**t himself when he went to Bubba's house and wailing like a bitch? Maybe he didn't cry at all and the media are making it up?

If you go to prison for a crime you committed then man up.

We don't know he's on drugs and if he is, is he a full blown addict or was he just on a bender? There is no real withdrawl symptoms from coke or ice. It's not a physical addiction. The worst he'll get is a bad come down.

Yes, hence why I said possible. He runs in circles I know of and it'd be an educated guess - allegedly.

As for the after effects, I'll have to take your word for it.

Last edited:
Maybe he's a drug addict and realised he hit rock bottom and broke down crying? Maybe he s**t himself when he went to Bubba's house and wailing like a bitch? Maybe he didn't cry at all and the media are making it up?

You come across as a real meat head. Your words on this are very stupid but I think it's the best you can do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to make light of a situation, but..

Conjugal visits? Mmmm. Not that I know of. Y'know, minimum-security prison is no picnic. I have a client in there right now. He says the trick is: kick someone's ass the first day, or become someone's bitch. Then everything will be all right. W-Why do you ask, anyway?

My point is this: are you kidding? I think anyone fighting obvious personal problems and looming imprisonment is entitled to struggle with that reality. Get a grip sir.

A couple of randoms have tried to post bail for Kerry to get him out:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/25509562/parents-leave-kerr-in-jail/

Roy Allen was at the prison this morning trying to post bail for Kerr.

Mr Allen said he once spent the night in a Miami jail and did not think Kerr deserved to remain in prison while waiting for someone to sign the $5000 surety.

The 52-year-old man from Butler said his request to help Kerr with bail was refused because they did not know each other.

Mr Allen said another woman had also attempted to post bail but was knocked back.

"Jail's a bad place to be and at the end of the day, no one deserves to be in jail."

Dear Roy Allen, you are a moron. Please go and attempt to bail out Rolf Harris, Oscar Pistorious or Charles Manson because no one deserves to be in jail.

Dear Roy Allen, you are a moron. Please go and attempt to bail out Rolf Harris, Oscar Pistorious or Charles Manson because no one deserves to be in jail.

Yeah I thought that was on odd statement, maybe there was a bit more on the end of it, that made more sense, like nobody deserves to be in jail for threatening to kill 2 people and burn their house down:D

Yeah I thought that was on odd statement, maybe there was a bit more on the end of it, that made more sense, like nobody deserves to be in jail for threatening to kill 2 people and burn their house down:D

It's one of the dumbest things I've read today and I've read some s**t in this thread already today.

Slightly different situation, none of them were sitting around in the lockup waiting for someone to come and sign the paperwork...

Guy didn't choose his words as well as he might have but his point is clear.

Slightly different situation, none of them were sitting around in the lockup waiting for someone to come and sign the paperwork...

Guy didn't choose his words as well as he might have but his point is clear.

You made a dumb comment Roy, live with it.

It's one of the dumbest things I've read today and I've read some s**t in this thread already today.

I actually did wonder yesterday if anyone could post the bail for him, or if you had to actually know him. I guess this dude answers that question. Obviously got a few screws loose if he's willing to post 5000 sureity for someone he doesn't even know. Perhaps the ultimate fan boi!!

I actually did wonder yesterday if anyone could post the bail for him, or if you had to actually know him. I guess this dude answers that question. Obviously got a few screws loose if he's willing to post 5000 sureity for someone he doesn't even know. Perhaps the ultimate fan boi!!

He said he only saw him on tv yesterday...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back