Rumour Kerr's gonna Kerr

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/hell-and-black-20120405-1wfrg.html

Some of the stuff he did was very crazy. Makes you wonder if the Dockers could have done more to help him out eh estibador :rolleyes:
It's not simple

It's not me

Come to work with metro a day and say ok just go up and tell someone to stop doing something....I wish and god I wish it was so simple ...it's really hard working with people with mental health conditions

He was interviewed on on afl 360 and said he want proud of what's happened

No excuse either, he did blame anyone but himself

I judge people on how they respond to their mistakes in life not on the it's mistake itself. He's admitted it was wrong what he did - he apologised and now he actually helps people do what he shouldn't have done

Just be careful to tar someone with a brush based on the past. I work with youth in prisons sometimes ...they are actually good people whom sometimes make silly mistakes or do bad things in minutes of madness

Heath is repaying society and I'm sure he will also have days where he's still feeling bad about what happened.

I think you missed the point, Esti was trolling so we were pointing out that Freo have also had dubious characters who've been on their list (regardless of if they are now making a point to turn things around).

To call Heath Black a shithead when he's clearly ****ed up and has a genuine disorder is just that typical West Coast Liberal Party lack of compassion s**t. Kerry, Cuzzy Bro, Chick, Gardiner... they have no excuse. I feel sorry for Cousins but bloody hell, there's a gulf between being there mentally and doing callous things and not being there mentally, not realising you have mental issues ticking away, and doing s**t things as a result.

Freo have such a great culture; just look at all those flags they have to show for it! Such a great club and I hope we can one day live up to their awesome standards.

Just an honour to play against them, really.

Such a great club.

Great club.

To call Heath Black a shithead when he's clearly ****** up and has a genuine disorder is just that typical West Coast Liberal Party lack of compassion s**t. Kerry, Cuzzy Bro, Chick, Gardiner... they have no excuse. I feel sorry for Cousins but bloody hell, there's a gulf between being there mentally and doing callous things and not being there mentally, not realising you have mental issues ticking away, and doing s**t things as a result.
People who have a drug addiction have a form of mental illness. Sometimes before they started taking drugs but definitely when they have become addicted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To call Heath Black a shithead when he's clearly ****** up and has a genuine disorder is just that typical West Coast Liberal Party lack of compassion s**t. Kerry, Cuzzy Bro, Chick, Gardiner... they have no excuse. I feel sorry for Cousins but bloody hell, there's a gulf between being there mentally and doing callous things and not being there mentally, not realising you have mental issues ticking away, and doing s**t things as a result.

You don't think Kerr or Cousins have some sort of mental issue? Give them the same amount if time Black has had and I'm sure they'll also come good once they 'realise' the error of their ways

Please, you speak as if he can't tie his own laces. He's still a s**t head, you don't go around beating people to a pulp and escape being branded a s**t head, even with issues.

People who have a drug addiction have a form of mental illness. Sometimes before they started taking drugs but definitely when they have become addicted.
People need to take responsibility for their actions. People choose to take drugs. They are not forced down your throat. In simple terms people who take drugs and then blame their actions on a mental illness are just s**t people.

People need to take responsibility for their actions. People choose to take drugs. They are not forced down your throat. In simple terms people who take drugs and then blame their actions on a mental illness are just s**t people.

One could argue that people who abuse drugs had a pre-existing mental illness that lead to them taking drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back