Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 24, 2004
The Dom
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
HŠK Zrinjski Mostar
Op must be a troll... But if not, enjoy this video if you still aren't convinced Owens is an outstanding wrestler:

Watch the whole thing, pulls out some amazing high flying moves.

All that has confirmed to me is how reckless he can be, he's gonna hurt someone really bad one day.

Croat tiger

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 24, 2004
The Dom
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
HŠK Zrinjski Mostar
Don't know how to break this to you, but it wrestling isn't real
Yes I realized that when i was 7, does Owens sometimes?, lots of poorly executed moves in that youtube montage.

Last edited:
i'm a fan of the guy and have been for nearly a decade, btw. i just hate this idea so many people seem to have that ones quality as a wrestler is in direct correlation to the size of their moveset.
By the same token, I've already established that I hate those who say you have to be 190cm and 300kg to be a 'wrestler'.

You guys need to know when you're being trolled. Mods, close this thread, it's quite embarrassing.

Stop biting everybody, he is feeding off of it.

At the moment it hasn't got out of hand...yet.

Keep it civil peeps.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
It's funny, I've been watching Steen for most of a decade, and to be honest I was never much of a fan. The look, the fat guts, the way he talked - it just all screamed indy. Don't get me wrong, I was watching ROH (and PWG to a much, much lesser extent - like a couple of best ofs) for indy guys. But I guess you still want to be able to perceive your guys as stars - I was never able to do that for Steen.

Beyond that, I thought he was dangerous, he relied far too heavily on doing crazy spots to get over, and I could never reconcile the brutal unprotected chair shots to the head that he would give and receive long after we knew about concussions. Some of the stuff I saw him do in various gimmick matches were insane.

But now that he's in WWE? I'm such a fan. I like him cos he's so different to everything else, and because he's pulling off his gimmick so well. It's simple - and yet he already has more of a backstory than most of the guys on the main roster. It's a little bit of a shame they won't let him use the package piledriver. It seems like a move that looks devastating, but is almost hokey in it's safety for the receiver.

That said, I love what he's doing with the powerbombs - I've just left my tips for Extreme Rules and have Owens winning by countout when he powerbombs Cena on the apron.

Back