Scully2Folau

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 12, 2011
GWS
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
BOS:Celtics/Patriots/Bruins/Red Sox
Ward by a vote from Mumford but doesn't play again from here. In the MVP Mummy was BOG in round 22 and 5th in round 23, looks like he'll take it!

Scully2Folau

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 12, 2011
GWS
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
BOS:Celtics/Patriots/Bruins/Red Sox
Great to see Stewart win the NEAFL development award. Viewed as a project when we drafted him and he seemed to be tracking well, but geez he looked good when he came into the side at the end of the year. Need to make room for him in the 'ones to watch' category.

Great to see Stewart win the NEAFL development award. Viewed as a project when we drafted him and he seemed to be tracking well, but geez he looked good when he came into the side at the end of the year. Need to make room for him in the 'ones to watch' category.
Agree his last game in particular was very impressive, Travis who?

Sep 23, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Hate to speak kind of negatively about tonight, which has been a fantastic night, but I feel a little bummed that Phil Davis didn't come out of the night with anything. When you think of the courage and fight he showed this season with his kidney injury and then getting back on the park to lead our boys through the latter half of the season was just a massive achievement. If anyone set the tone that this year was the year the Giants stepped out into the bright lights, it was Phil for exactly those reasons.

Sep 23, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Final Tally Board:

Mumford - 81
Ward/Smith - 72
Treloar - 62
Shaw - 56
Greene - 47
Davis/WHE - 40
Whitfield - 38
Bugg - 37
Palmer - 32
Frost - 30
Scully - 28
Kennedy/Tomlinson - 27
Whitfield/Patton - 26
Mohr/Kelly - 23
Hunt - 21

Don't ask me why they have two Whitfields on the tally board. I'm assuming one is meant to be someone else (Shiel?) but that's what was on the stream before they closed. Have screenshotted it if we need?

Back