Roast Keyboard heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was pretty clear. I get cantankerous with dickheads who are disrespectful to others.

Anyway, shouldn't you be running errands for Pie Beast like you did in June 2012? Do you remember?
This thread should be closed before it does to other posters precisely what it is suggesting we should not do to players.

Whoa, reported man for being a freak.

I'm a freak, now?

I'll admit, I am enjoying riling you up, and that's what I'll keep doing each time you and the self-righteous, hypocritical, aloof nanny brigade lecture the rest of us on this board on how we should post, and what we should or should not say.

Nothing is more fraudulent than a deviant posing as a pope.

Now go to bed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a freak, now?

I'll admit, I am enjoying riling you up, and that's what I'll keep doing each time you and the self-righteous, hypocritical, aloof nanny brigade lecture the rest of us on this board on how we should post, and what we should or should not say.

Nothing is more fraudulent than a deviant posing as a pope.

Now go to bed.

Ant 85, I assume you are 30 and hideously ugly, which is why you are so angry. Like your sad cohorts, lol. Thanks for the advice, I will go to bed, my big boy bed and dream the dreams of a man. Good night shnookums.

I am just so ******* happy that Toovey isn't playing. Well done on 150 games and all, but it's time to go. I couldn't possibly care less if he works hard, this isn't under 10's. I've always thought he was a spud tbh, even circa 2011. Now that all of our good defenders and rebounders are gone, his weaknesses have been horribly exposed. I've never understood the notion that he was one of the best "shut-down" defenders in the AFL (Yes, people actually say that, I distinctly remember one RECENT post in which the poster said he was the best in the AFL of his type. ******* LOL!). Even then, do you guys really how easy it is to be a "shut-down" defender? All you have to do is scrag your opponent, which is what Toovey has made a career out of.

And also, don't give me this crap about how 'all premiership teams need players like Toovey'. Really? Who is Hawthorn's Toovey then? Who in the Hawthorn backline has horrible skills, never touches the ball, is defensively hopeless and even more hopeless offensively. Who? Answer my question god dammit.

i thought all popes were deviants... excellent thread btw ... more respectful abuse for all
If you want respectful abuse you may be in the wrong place!. I think. Or maybe I am I'm not sure. Anyway d#ckh#ad here's a headbutt ... BAM!

Ant 85, I assume you are 30 and hideously ugly, which is why you are so angry. Like your sad cohorts, lol. Thanks for the advice, I will go to bed, my big boy bed and dream the dreams of a man. Good night shnookums.

Whatever makes you sleep at night, my bitter old friend. Good night ;)

LOL this is hilarious coming from a guy who 30 minutes ago was protesting that abusing players and others is not on. Now 30 minutes later you are off personally abusing other posters.

Good form !!!!!!!!
He also seems to be a protected species, able to say what he likes without fear of a ban.

You're just not letting out the inner mongrel in you TD . This is the place to do it mate..All thanks to JMac.. So Go em ...GO! You know you want to!
Great thread jmac. Thought provoking for players and posters alike. It may well make me a bit more circumspect with the comments I toss at the telly tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back