Keystone Agony and Butlers Dream Team bets

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice work mate. Love the Ward bet with Curnow back in for Carlton, the line is 108.5 at Ladbrokes/Betstar. I was thinking Macaffer might go to Lewis or Smith would like to know which one. Also if Shiels is tagging like he did last week it could open up a few bets.

Yeah I just couldn't work out who Shiels would go to to be honest. At a guess I would say Shiels goes to Beams and Pendles gets a head to head match up with Lewis.

Adding:
Ebert over Cornes @1.85 (2U) Betstar
Cornes will most likely be tagging Griffen. Although Ebert is prone to the occasional 60 point game he also regularly produces scores of 110+. Cornes has had just one 100+ game the last 4.

ROUND 15 BETS
2U Boak <108.5 SC @1.75 (IAS)
Will cop the hard Kerridge tag. Did in round 2 and should again. Kerridge has been out of form recently but should still start on him. Along with this Boak is only avg 102.7 this year and has gone below 6/11 times.
0.5U Boak <99.5 DT @1.87

2U Malceski <103.5 SC @1.70 (IAS)
Has only avg his best of really 90 in his past years and been at 70's for sometime. Having a best season at 103 avg this year it seems a high line. Along with this he will get the Palmer defensive HFF tag which should stifle his scoring. Has gone below 7/12 times this year.
1U Mcveigh over Malceski DT @1.75 (IAS)

1U Sidebottom <104.5 SC @1.85 (IAS)
Has gone below 50% of the time so not great odds. However he copped the Everitt tag on a wing last time they met and i expect the same to continue this week. Everitt kept Sidebottom to 90 SC earlier this year.

1U N.Jones <109.5 SC @1.75 (IAS)
Has only avg 90 and 97 in the past 2 years. Having a break out season avg 110 this year. Copped the Picken tag last time when the dogs won however i think Wallis might get first crack this time so i havnt gone as big. Maybe even go less with this bet. Picken ept him to just 90 sc earlier this year.
2U Boyd over N.Jones DT @1.70 (IAS)
Read above and Boyd avgs 2-3 more this year and in the past has been the far superior dreamteamer

1U Kornes over Wines DT @1.75
Kornes avg about 4-5 more this year and Wines albeit very good last week has been scoreing around the 80-90 mark and Kornes went 136 in his last game vs Adel.

0.9U Martin over Cotchin @1.80
Cotchin usually gets the tag from saints an guys like Weller/C.Jones have been tagging hard and fairly well i expect them to contain someone fairly well and i reckon that will be Cotchin. If not and the tag doesnt go to Martin then he should be capable with his form of scoring more anyway.

1U Steven >25.5 disposals @1.87
Richmond tend not to tag which should benefit Steven who when not tagged this year has always
basically gone over.
1U Steven >85.5 DT @1.87

1U Goddard <117.5 DT @1.87

1U K.Jack <102.5 DT @1.87

1U Bartel <100.5 DT @1.87