Kidnapped Israeli youths found dead

Remove this Banner Ad

why should they have to? Why have Israel shelled Gaza with impunity over the last decade since they withdrew. Another question, why are you so ignorant? It is because the western media narrative will never mention Israel crimes, but when the Palestinians then rise up and resist, we hear about it, and blame them

There are crimes on both sides. What I get fed up with is the anti Jewish and pro Hamas. Its always Israel fault hey. Now that is wrong.

It is amazing that you don't answer my questions and you come back and say that I am ignorant.

Show respect and don't belittle my views.

There are crimes on both sides. What I get fed up with is the anti Jewish and pro Hamas. Its always Israel fault hey. Now that is wrong.

It is amazing that you don't answer my questions and you come back and say that I am ignorant.

Show respect and don't belittle my views.
you should demonstrate respect and be better informed or have your arse handed to you for the ignorance you demonstrate. The tit-for-tat cycle of violence, works into the narrative of the Israelis. There is only one State. And only one State with circa 30 or 40 UN Resolutions held against them, and ignored... But this does not adequately explain it. If they just retired to 67, no one would be anti-Israel

Last edited:
the anti Jewish
no. you are wilfully conflating anti-semitism with criticism of Israel. This is not right. Was it Yitzak Shamir and Irgun, or was it Stern Gang, and they actually negotiated with Nazis in 1940. But, the propaganda has a picture of Hitler with the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. But he did not talk on behalf of the palestinians then. Just like Shamir and the Jewish National Trust never had the right to speak on behalf of jews.

criticism of israel =/= criticism of jews, nor anti-semitism.

where you count the Jewish crimes and not the other side, than you are racist.

some of you cats, or should that be Katz, are intentionally conflating issues. Most of the posts here consider an over-arching political conflict.

cos if we are serious, the micro is just a massacre, and less a conflict and war. And resistance will use any asymmetric tool at their disposal.

but go ahead, ahead you go, confect the equivalence when no equivalence exists.

some of you cats, or should that be Katz, are intentionally conflating issues. Most of the posts here consider an over-arching political conflict.

cos if we are serious, the micro is just a massacre, and less a conflict and war. And resistance will use any asymmetric tool at their disposal.

but go ahead, ahead you go, confect the equivalence when no equivalence exists.

If Israel put down their weapons then no Israel, and if Gaza puts down their weapons then their lose land.

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/killed-turning-onslaught.html

Starting to look like hamas weren't responsible for this crime. Hopefully more will come to light.
two parts. 1 hamas were working with Kerry and the PA in the unity gov't thing, and were presenting to he Israelis, well, Kerry was. so it was not in their interest for a flare up.
2 that said, if hamas have fomented such resistance culture, they do owe a guilt/burden.

if you want an answer about what is resistance? uniformed idf like gilad shalit might be valid. i have not delved into this. stones v tanks, definitely ok. civilians?no

two parts. 1 hamas were working with Kerry and the PA in the unity gov't thing, and were presenting to he Israelis, well, Kerry was. so it was not in their interest for a flare up.
2 that said, if hamas have fomented such resistance culture, they do owe a guilt/burden.

if you want an answer about what is resistance? uniformed idf like gilad shalit might be valid. i have not delved into this. stones v tanks, definitely ok. civilians?no

of course there's a culture of resistance, blowback can be expected, but that's a little different from something being sanctioned as a pretence to a assault.

of course there's a culture of resistance, blowback can be expected, but that's a little different from something being sanctioned as a pretence to a assault.
yeah, the propaganda as rationale. well, they knew where the bodies of the gentlemen murdered were within 2 days, but they maintained the ruse

#bringbackourboys

no explosive warheads. The siege is still casus belli, effectively one then. as usual, all the crap you wrote was wrong

There's no explosive war heads because of that very seige you talk about. The Israelis locked the place down to cut off access to explosives.

Or did you conveniently forget all the suicide bombings that went on before Israeli turned the place into a prison?

But keep carrying on like the Israelis are the only pieces of s**t in this fight, it only shows why it will never be resolved.

That little peace demonstration in Sydney the other day, once again had my lunch interrupted by people wanting to "drive the Israelies into the sea" (yeah it was even part of the chant)

Both sides are scum, I fact if palestinians were so innocent they would simply stop shooting rockets into Israeli and take away the excuse the Israelis use for the blockade.

Hence putting more pressure on Israel and the US. Instead of launching poorly aimed projectiles into populated areas. No warheads? Why fire them?

Israel's justification for its airstrikes is firing of rockets from Gaza. No rockets fired means Israelis can't justify the attacks.

But as usual, people take sides and blindy parrot the agenda. FFS the image you posted shows hamas has broken peace treaties and your defence is they didn't kill anyone.

Never mind they are firing projectiles at civilians "there's no warheads" you say, small comfort to the people that are being targeted, now they only have to worry about being directly hit by them.

You can claim to be independent all you want but as long as you fail to see that this really is about religion and nothing sides wanting to kill or drive the other completely out of the area. You'll just be another stooge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^ Sydney Bloods they renounced suicide bombings about 9 yts back. and it was from the West Bank, not Gaza, and the PA have always held the reins there.

And yet suicide bombings continued until 2008, a year after the Israelis started erecting concrete walls and physically cut off access into into Israeli

Right about the time shooting up check points became popular. This is a war, wether you want to admit it or not. They palestinians will use the most effective means of attack at their disposal. Right now it's dud rockets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back