Kilcunda Bass Vs Dalyston Alberton Grand Final

bench boy

Debutant
Feb 13, 2010
home
AFL Club
Adelaide
What are most peoples thought on next weeks granny.

I think this game could go either way.Daly on fire at the right time but all these games gotta be taking a toll on them.Bass on the other hand played 1 game in 3 weeks will the come out scratchy?
Bass should have there full list to pick from
Game will be won in the midfield you would think Jennings will give Daly first use.Bass have some of the best in onballers in the comp so going to be great to watch.

The weather is suppose to be alright and I think Bass should get up by 20 point.

Holmes for the medal after his quiet one last week.

saint leo

Club Legend
Nov 7, 2007
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
What are most peoples thought on next weeks granny.

I think this game could go either way.Daly on fire at the right time but all these games gotta be taking a toll on them.Bass on the other hand played 1 game in 3 weeks will the come out scratchy?
Bass should have there full list to pick from
Game will be won in the midfield you would think Jennings will give Daly first use.Bass have some of the best in onballers in the comp so going to be great to watch.

The weather is suppose to be alright and I think Bass should get up by 20 point.

Holmes for the medal after his quiet one last week.

Dont rate your Ruckmen Bench boy??? Bass should do it easy.

How many losses are burra twos going for in a row??

bench boy

Debutant
Feb 13, 2010
home
AFL Club
Adelaide
Dont rate your Ruckmen Bench boy??? Bass should do it easy.

How many losses are burra twos going for in a row??

Sure as hell I rate out ruckman he was best on ground against fishy in first final.Killed that Manne who won the league medal.Its just Jennings would be a head taller.Hendry should kill him around the ground.

Surely Burra couldn't fail again.

panthercat

Senior List
May 20, 2008
Dalyston
AFL Club
Richmond
Fishy will win 4ths very good side the senoirs should have a look and see how go about it.
Korummburra will win 3rds very impressive last week
2nds who knows Korumburra should win but a big chance to choke again P.I. 1 point kick after siren
1st's big game Daly like Bass in 2011 haven't had a lot of success will be hungry could be a shoot out of the fowards James & Pimms. Bass could be to strong in midfield and backlines Daly may have played thier G.F. last week awesome effort in poor conditions they have beaten Bass in the mud but lost in the dry Sat looks like good weather Foster ground in top shape Bass may have the edge fresh fast legs maybe enough to win. Big ask to go back to back . Tip Bass by 7 points.

Back