Official Team Thread Kings Cross Mariners list management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

For the good of the team, I don't think I should play every test match, I think I should be rotated every few matches or so.

I don't think the SIM liked me much as an all rounder.

But up to the captain of course. If I deserve it, I deserve it - if not, i don't. Simple as that really.

Can't wait to get out there - when do we start?

For the good of the team, I don't think I should play every test match, I think I should be rotated every few matches or so.

I don't think the SIM liked me much as an all rounder.

But up to the captain of course. If I deserve it, I deserve it - if not, i don't. Simple as that really.

Can't wait to get out there - when do we start?
Don't really have a lot of choice.

I can either add another player, which will dilute the opportunities of the non-pure player to say 50%, or I can have one and play them all the time (I will never play two in the same team).

I have to have a non-pure player each match for the team to qualify under the rules. I have always preferred a bowling all rounder, as they tend to offer a bit more.

In saying that, a player can be two different types across two different forms of cricket. So you can be the bowling all rounder in tests, but something else in ODers (provided someone else is willing to step up and take the place of the bowling all rounder).

Hopefully starting in a couple of weeks.

In saying that, a player can be two different types across two different forms of cricket. So you can be the bowling all rounder in tests, but something else in ODers (provided someone else is willing to step up and take the place of the bowling all rounder).

My batting has been slowly improving over my career!

Good sales pitch, the old "I've tried everywhere else and you are the last resort".

Any room for a new player?

This is my last ditch effort to join a good team. :)

I thought you were on another list?

Might be able to fit you in as a pure all-rounder?? Won't guarantee you game time, but if you post you'll get a fair run regardless.

You'll probably rotate with One Eyed Sainter, so it'll see you play at least half of the games (in both forms). Also gives us the flexibility of playing both in one day format if required.

If you post regularly you'll be looked after.

Squad is looking pretty damn good I must say. Plenty of people willing to post. Might have one of the strongest posting lineups in the competition.

You in?

I will not defend you if you start whinging.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet! :)

Welcome to the Mariners.

Updated team list.

KINGS CROSS MARINERS

PURE BATS
TheMase(c) - RHB
Moo - RHB (vc)
The Old Dark Navy's - LHB
ShaunDuggan - RHB
Rough_Edges - LHB
fightingfury_88 - RHB

KEEPER
YouDontKnowJack - RHB

ALL-ROUNDER
Juggalo Balla - RHB, OS

BOWLING ALL-ROUNDER
One Eyed Sainter 66 RHB, RM

PURE BOWLERS
krisholio14 - LF, LHB
Jaymin - RFM, RHB
Marklar_33 - RFM, RHB
Freakie - LS, RHB

Not long to go now Mariners!

Looking forward to rolling my over once again, got tired behind the stumps.

I've been hitting the pub

I'm hitting on chicks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back