FTA-TV Kinne

Remove this Banner Ad

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
It's a new show on ch 73.

How about them ads for it last week with the f-bombs?! Was that a boo-boo or deliberate? :D

I was at a mate's joint last Tuesday night.
His young kids were watching Family Guy (on Ch 73) when an ad for Kinne came on, which contained "s**t" and a few "farkwits" . :p Hee hee.
The kids were pissing themselves, my mate kinda chuckled, but his missus wasn't happy.

I saw the "saucy" version of the ad a few times, but now it's censored.

Was it a mistake, or what? Trying to get some attention for the show?

Last edited:

So, I was at a mate's joint last Tuesday night.
His young kids were watching Family Guy (Ch 73) when an ad for Kinne came on, which contained "s**t" and a few "farkwits" . :p Hee hee.
The kids were pissing themselves, my mate kinda chuckled, but his missus wasn't happy.

Is fine with her young kids watching an M rated show, gets upset when an ad during the M rated show is M rated.

Logic.

Watched it last night and didn't mind it all. Got a big laugh out of the Kanye West car radio joke.

I like the sketch comedy shows and given there is hardly anything on TV at the moment, I think I will persist with this show for the time being.

Yeah I thought it was pretty consistently funny throughout.

From the ads I thought it might have been my type of humour and it didn't disappoint. It's nice to see a skit show with swearing and proper adult content.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm, I don't have kids, so I can't really say much.

My clueless guess is that the "in-your-endoes" on Family Guy would go over the heads of most young kids, no?

Probably, but it's such a horrible show in general, I wouldn't let me kids be subject to such trash no matter what age.

Yeah I'm a fan of Troy Kinne, been watching his youtube videos for years.

Was difficult to laugh at a few of the jokes as they were just reworked from YouTube but most of it was original content so it was all good.

Just you guys wait until the Bear Grylls segments start appearing on this show haha, they're gold!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back