KISS to play the 2015 Grand Final? (NOPE - Bryan Adams and Ellie Goulding)

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anybody know who is "entertaining" the viewers. I hope nobody but still interested to know?

If they could match the star power of Ed Sherrin and Tom Jones they'd be doing well.

James Blunt will be around already with The X Factor? Jason Derulo and Maroon 5 are doing tours around that time. Maybe Five Seconds of Summer would be a good choice to appeal to the "kids".

If the AFL were serious though they would pay the coin and get a Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift or Katy Perry. I think J-Lo was available a couple of years ago for a $1 million. I'd say pay it.

I know a lot of people hate the pre-game entertainment, but if it gets a few more non-AFL fans watching the game then surely that must be a good thing.

It adds to the experience of the day a lot I reckon.

Actually seeing him on The Project and The Weekly last night, what about Hugh Jackman? For the national anthem perhaps? Or a medley Boy From Oz style. He'd definitely be a crowd favourite.

I reckon if we move to a twightlight GF that's the time to go all out, hire a top 5 billboard act from THIS era with a million twitter followers and go for broke.

KISS are an act from the 70's.

Daniel Tosh in a puffy vest jacket to MC the GF entertainment with a web redemption section featuring Angry Anderson and Meatloaf then some modern, popular acts take over and get everyone going

feiq3hmmtvt9warpecwf.jpg

Daniel Tosh in a puffy vest jacket to MC the GF entertainment with a web redemption section featuring Angry Anderson and Meatloaf then some modern, popular acts take over and get everyone going

feiq3hmmtvt9warpecwf.jpg

Web redemption of 2 girls, 1 cup!

That'd make headlines.

Kiss would be epic!

I'd love to see pearl jam play do the evolution or yellow Ledbetter.

Maybe Tame impala.

It's been a while since a good GF band played.

Heck, even U2 would be cool.

The dream is Dinosaur Jr. That would be epic.

The Strokes or Queens of the Stone Age..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KISS in the middle of the day will look pish. Can't really do fireworks and laser shows at 1pm in the afternoon.

Huey Lewis and the News... or maybe just Huey driving a DeLorean in the middle of the MCG, coming out of the car and singing "Power of Love"... given the whole 2015 year and "Future Day" coming up on Wednesday, October 21st 2015.
Power of Love, into Back In Time then Power of Love again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back