Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
My personal draft rankings: (does not include the 12 prelisted players but all others who would otherwise have been draft eligible. This includes Gold Coast zone selections, mature age prelisted players who have been traded to other clubs and those who will be participating in the main draft (excluding those who were on AFL lists last season).
Players who I haven't seen enough of outside of minimal highighs some include: *Horlin-Smith, Dan Nicholson, Tyler Chalwell and Sam Menegola amongst others who I have intentionally not included in my top 50)

1. David Swallow
2. Sam Day
3. Jarrad Polec
4. Dyson Heppell
5. Ben Jacobs
6. Tom Lynch
7. Joel Wilkinson
8. Shaun Atley
9. Andrew Gaff
10. Harley Bennell
11. Billie Smedts
12. Josh Caddy
13. Jayden Pitt
14. Daniel Gorringe
15. Kieran Harper
16. Jack Darling
17. Scott Lycett
18. Reece Conca
19. Isaac Smith
20. Luke Parker
21. Patrick Karnezis
22. Mitchell Wallis
23. Tom Liberatore
24. Cameron Guthrie
25. Matt Watson
26. Mitch Hallahan
27. Myles Sewell
28. Ed Curnow
29. Cameron Richardson
30. Michael Hibbard
31. Brodie Smith
32. Ben Brown
33. Patrick McCarthy
34. Steven May
35. Jed Lamb
36. Josh Green
37. Blayne Wilson
38. Dion Prestia
39. Seb Tape
40. Jamie Cripps
41. Andrew Krakouer
42. Andrew Phillips
43. Sam Crocker
44. Daniel Farmer
45. Alex Fasolo
46. Angus Litherland
47. Peter Faulks
48. Tendai Mzungu
49. Nathan Phillips
50. Tom Young

Draft order last updated: Nov 18th

#1 (Gold Coast) – David Swallow (WA)
Height: 186cm, Weight: 83kg, DOB: 19/11/1992
Recruited from: East Fremantle
Style: Joel Selwood/ Andrew Swallow
Range: 1
Why: Played for Gold Coast all season in the VFL and there is no doubt they will pick him with one of their first three selections. Really a complete package who will come into the league and be a very good player immediately. No surprise he will go no.1. Has a similar all round package to Joel Selwood and plays pretty similar to his older brother but has much better skills.

#2 (Gold Coast) – Harley Bennell (WA)
Height: 185cm, Weight: 74kg, DOB: 02/10/1992
Recruited from: Peel Thunder
Style: Daniel Wells
Range: 2
Why: Reminds me a bit of Daniel Wells. Lightly built but has all the attributes to become a star. Smooth mover. Very much one touch. Fast as anything. Reads the play really well and can play forward, back or midfield which makes him very versatile. Provides great run and carry. Good decision maker and uses the ball well when going forward. I don’t rate him as high as some but he was without a doubt the best player in the championships and lock him into this selection.

#3 (Gold Coast) – Sam Day (SA)
Height: 196cm, Weight: 96kg, DOB: 06/09/1992
Recruited from: Sturt
Style: Kurt Tippett/ Jack Watts
Range: 3
Why: Super athletic KPP with a huge vertical leap as well as great speed and agility. From a basketball and baseball background. Has a huge future ahead of him with some of the special things he can do. Unbelievable leap. Great upside and potential being the athlete he is. Has the potential to become bigger without losing much athleticism with his body type. Very strong mark overhead and on the lead. Marks out in front which will make him hard to stop with his leap. Has clean hands. Smart player. Few years away at this stage but all signs are indicating he could develop into a monster. Has incredibly high upside and the Gold Coast are sold on Day I’m certain. Will likely play in season one, but expect him to start to come on in season two, three and beyond.

#4 (West Coast) – Andrew Gaff (VIC)
Height: 183cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 16/06/1992
Recruited from: Oakleigh Chargers
Style: Bryce Gibbs/ Luke Power
Range: 4-6
Why: Absolutely outstanding prospect. His work ethic and application to his footy is second to none and as a player lock him in for a very long career with the way he goes about his footy. Has great versatility and can play midfield, up forward or down back comfortably. Also has a bit of an outside receiving feel. Is viewed by many as more of an outside player but I think his inside skills are very much under rated and I see them developing well with time so he could play either to a very high standard at AFL level. Really a very good all round player. One thing that stands out with Gaff is that he is a gut runner. Fantastic work rate and skills are very good. Future leadership material here. Some say Gaff lacks hurt factor which is a criticism of him and for an outside mid he certainly could do with a greater weapon, but this isn’t a huge weakness by any stretch. I’m very confident he can iron out all of his relative weaknesses and become a very good all rounder and a productive player for a very long time at AFL level. The main question with Gaff is his upside and whether he does have star potential.

#5 (Brisbane) – Jarad Polec (SA)
Height: 189cm, Weight: 80kg, DOB: 12/10/1992
Recruited from: Woodville West Torrens
Style: Chris Knights/ Scott Pendlebury
Range: 4-11
Why: Very clean and smart user of the footy. Seems to have so much time. Good under pressure. Good skills. Goal kicking wingman. Good balance and poise. Long penetrating kick. Runs well with the footy. Not fast, but is smart with the footy in the way Scott Pendlebury is and makes the illusion that he has more time than he does. Can play inside or outside but I like him more as an outside mid. Has allot of AFL attributes and there is a fair bit to work with here. Could be a big time contributor and impact player. Can see him winning a fair few games off his own boot.

#6 (Richmond) – Reece Conca (WA)
Height: 185cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 12/08/1992
Recruited from: Perth
Style: Joel Corey/ Dane Swan
Range: 6-20
Why: Strong over the ball, clever player with some footy smarts and nice evading skills. Unobtrusive playing style and draws away from packs well. Great utility who can play midfield, forward or back. Has good 360 degree awareness. If he goes to ground he will get straight back up so quick it can sometimes be frightening. Has a little bit of class. Full package. Big wraps on this kid in WA. Ready to play sooner rather than later. Has been mentioned by WA recruiters as a certain 1st rounder.

#7 (Gold Coast) – Dion Prestia (VIC)
Height: 175cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 12/10/1992
Recruited from: Calder Cannons
Style: David Rodan
Range: 7-24
Why: Very powerful and has great ball winning ability, pace, agility, strength and a nice long penetrating kick. It is considered by some that he may have limited scope to improve due to height but others with similar bodies have made it, so no reason why Prestia won’t. Can play inside, outside and play whatever role you need him to. The good thing about Prestia is that he can help immediately with his readymade body. He has all the attributes to be a very good player.

#8 (Essendon) – Josh Caddy (VIC)
Height: 186cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 28/09/1992
Recruited from: Northern Knights
Style: Michael Voss/ Ben Cunnington
Range: 5-15
Why: Caddy is a courageous tough nut who isn’t afraid to put his body on the line. He thinks he is a bull with the way he plays. Tackles hard and when moved forward can kick his share of goals. Very good kick of the footy and also has great hands. At U18 level he relies too much on physically beating his opponents which may not translate at AFL level because there will be bigger, stronger bodies who he will struggle against. Upside is a little questionable with his style of play but he should be able to play sooner rather than later. At the draft combine showed that he has better speed than he shows, needs to develop more variety to his game and a bit more of an outside game to go with his inside game. Still projects to be a very good player, and should play games from season one.

#9 (Gold Coast) – Sebastian Tape (SA)
Height: 191cm, Weight: 81kg, DOB: 06/08/1992
Recruited from: Glenelg
Style: Dale Morris/ Craig Bolton
Range: 8-21
Why: Reliable shut down defender. Has good athleticism but is possibly not quite tall enough to play key position but has grown a little since the champs so maybe he has a little growth left with a bit of luck. Can play on talls and smalls which is a strength of his. Has great closing speed and great leadership potential. Having grown a little since the champs has helped him move up the order a little more but still is slightly undersized so still projects as more of the 3rd tall.

#10 (Gold Coast) – Tom Lynch (VIC)
Height: 199cm, Weight: 91kg, DOB: 31/10/1992
Recruited from: Dandenong Stingrays
Style: Jarrad Grant/ Lance Franklin
Range: 5-12
Why: High upside key position forward from a basketball background. Very athletic. Strong mark. Seems clever. Has good ground level skills. Was a surprise in the U18 champs and since has continued his dramatic improvement. Moves very well for his height. Sometimes plays like a six foot five ruck rover. Really interesting prospect. Will take a few years to develop, but with time he could develop into a very, very good key position forward. Lynch has moved up the draft order in a real hurry and don’t be surprised to see him land here. With the way he has developed from nowhere this season, he could be anything.

#11 (Gold Coast) – Daniel Gorringe (SA)
Height: 200cm, Weight: 88kg, DOB: 02/06/1992
Recruited from: Norwood
Style: Nic Naitanui/ Josh Fraser
Range: 5-16
Why: Gorringe has an incredible vertical leap and his smarts by jumping early and working the angles. Another strength Gorringe has is his ability to push forward to effect and hurt the opposition. Might play some games from season one, but should become more of a regular in season two, three or four. Athletic talent who once developed could develop into an outstanding player. The main concern is that I almost think he will be more of a mobile ruckman more like Josh Fraser where he might be good around the ground, but possibly not the most dominant hitout ruckman which is an area he has been a little inconsistent in. So while Gorringe has the potential, it is hard to say whether he will become a star or whether he will be just an ok player. Time will tell.

#12 (Melbourne) – Shaun Atley (VIC)
Height: 189cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 13/09/1992
Recruited from: Murray Bushrangers
Player comparison: Luke Hodge/ Chris Judd
Style: 5-12
Why: Hard running midfielder who is agile and quick. Has a super first step, gets through traffic well and has super acceleration. Has exceptional awareness and very quick hands. Can play inside or outside, but I see him as more of an inside player with the skill set he has. Tackles hard and is good in traffic. Defensive side of his game very good. Can also play across half back. Has all the attributes to develop into a very good AFL footballer. Good value selection here for Essendon and a great fit. It wouldn’t surprise me if Essendon went with Caddy, but I think Atley is the better of the pair and has a little more upside.

#13 (Gold Coast) – Dyson Heppell (VIC)
Height: 189cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 14/05/1992
Recruited from: Gippsland Power
Style: Lindsay Gilbee/ Luke Hodge
Range: 4-13
Why: Can play well down back or in the midfield comfortably. He’s all class with that long left foot, he uses the ball very well on the way out of defence and you don’t see him get beaten on many occasions. He really set up a lot of play. From basketball background. Nice speed. Bit of flair. One touch. Picked the ball up off the ground while in motion effortlessly. Can mark strongly for his size. Has a bit of courage. Solid all round player. Like Gaff also has a great attitude. Awarded best player for Vic Country in the U18 championships and is a pure best available selection which is always the best method with early selections. An interesting name to have slide this far since he has been recently spoken about as a top 5, at this stage represents a bargain.

#14 (Adelaide) – Billie Smedts (VIC)
Height: 189cm, Weight: 77kg, DOB: 08/06/1992
Recruited from: Geelong Falcons
Style: Dale Thomas
Range: 7-15
Why: Very clean and smart user of the footy. Seems to have so much time. Good under pressure. Good skills. Has played most of his junior career as a forward but is equally adept down back. Good ball user. Very clean. Clever footballer. Agile. Good overhead. Good at beating his man one on one. Very high upside. This kid has star potential and at this stage is a very good get. Brodie Smith will be the popular choice but I think Smedts might be the better choice, both have star potential, but I feel Smedts might just be a bit more of a sure thing. Really at this stage for mine is a bargain. Rate him clearly inside my top 10.

#15 (Geelong) – Isaac Smith (VIC)
Height: 187cm, Weight: 75kg, DOB: 30/12/1988
Recruited from: North Ballarat (VFL)
Style: Travis Varcoe/ David Wojcinski (wingman)
Range: 15-23
Why: Kid who came out of the Ballarat league. Only played a couple of VFL games but he was an absolute standout showing incredible pace during the VFL grand final showing obvious AFL talent. Super fast wingman who has risen up the draft order very quickly in a very short period. Some of Smith’s results at the state screening were outstanding, testing superbly in the running vertical jump, 20m sprint and scoring a more than respectable result in the beep test which highlights his great all round athleticism. Probably a little early for my liking but a great fit into this team, but really injecting the speed they have been lacking. Geelong have been known to take risks with their first pick in previous years on older guys, and I think they might just do it again. Despite being a couple of years older I think Smith still has significant develop left in him.

#16 (Port Adelaide) – Scott Lycett (SA)
Height: 202cm, Weight: 98kg, DOB: 26/09/1992
Recruited from: Port Adelaide Magpies
Style: Darren Jolly/Dean Cox
Range: 12-24
Why: Tall, powerful type ruckman who has underrated mobility and can move. Good hands. Can crash packs. Gets the ball around the ground. Strong overhead. I don’t think he will lose much athleticism as he adds muscle. After Gorringe, Lycett is the other standout ruckman and the only other ruckman in the 1st round conversation. At this stage is a great value selection who in a couple of years will no doubt develop into a very good no.1 ruck option. Port Adelaide sound pretty content with their ruck stocks, but I don’t see it and think Lycett just represents superior value and really sets up their stocks for a number of years. Why not take the local product when he is the best available selection?

#17 (North Melbourne) – Kieran Harper (VIC)
Height: 187cm, Weight: 80kg, DOB: 5/06/1992
Recruited from: Eastern Ranges
Style: Steve Johnson
Range: 9-19
Why: HFF/ outside mid. A guy who you just naturally love watching play. Special player who simply knows where the goals are. Classy ball user who also has a burst of speed. Everything he does is quality. Reminds me of a Steve Johnson in many respects. Has had a few injury problems and probably didn’t quite have the season many hoped he would have with some inconsistent performances. Probably doesn’t get enough of his own ball or get enough of it for my liking and the fact that he does have the feel of a flanker rather than a midfielder might put some off but despite all this I think Harper has all the attributes to become a very successful player at AFL level and I think he could become a star of the competition in the right team. And Gold Coast I think will be that team who will have enough good players to really make Harper a force as Steve Johnson was for Geelong during their period of dominance.

#18 (Carlton) – Matt Watson (VIC)

Height: 195cm, Weight: 101kg, DOB: 16/07/1992
Style: Michael Hurley/ Brian Lake
Likely destinations: 18-31
Why: Reads the play well. Strong mark overhead, has a thumping left foot and is a big readymade key position defender who can also play forward. Good enough to contribute from season one. Might get a little exposed on the lead with his slight lack of leg speed but otherwise I like Watson allot. In style really reminds me of Brian Lake with the way he provides good rebound from defence though that is a very generous comparison and it will be allot harder to dominate players physically as he did at U18 level. He will get every opportunity to have the near immediate impact that Michael Hurley did for Essendon a couple of years ago. Might play a couple of games in season one but expect from probably season two for Watson to really push for a position in this side.

#19 (Hawthorn) – Jed Lamb (VIC)
Height: 182cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 19/10/1992
Recruited from: Gippsland Power
Style: Marc LeCras
Range: 9-26
Why: Good at evading, has speed to burn, classy, good overhead, clean. Knows where the goals are and probably the best shot on goal from anywhere in this draft, takes pride in it. A guy who just makes you smile to watch. Has the Kyle Reimers boots. Can push into the midfield but looks most comfortable as a forward. Good quick fix up forward for Hawthorn.

#20 (Fremantle) – Jamie Cripps (WA)
Height: 183cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 23/04/1992
Style: Bradley Sheppard
Range: 14-37
Why: Linebreaking mid in Bradley Sheppard mold. Plays with confidence. Quick run and carry player. Picks up the ball cleanly. Doesn’t fumble. Works hard and will provide the 2nd and 3rd efforts consistently. Chases hard. Small defender who can play up the ground. Reminds me a little of Bradley Sheppard. Good reader of the play. Kicking is ok on both sides. Applies good defensive pressure around the stoppages. His tackling doesn’t stick as much as I’d like but the effort he gives is nice and with time I think that is an area he will become quite good at. Has a bit of fire in him. Could be a late riser and could go 1st round after having a great finish to the season.

#21 (Sydney) – Jayden Pitt (VIC)
Height: 188cm, Weight: 70kg, DOB: 07/10/1992
Style: Scott Pendlebury (Young career version)
Range: 8-23
Why: Clever player. Along with Heppell would have to be one of the elite kicks of the draft. Very skinny now but I think this kid will be a star once he develops. Poise and pin point kicking on either side are his strengths along with his ability to read the play. Have a good feeling about Pitt and think he can be a star in a strong team. Needs to add significant weight, but with time I think he can become a very, very good player. I think in a better team Pitt will look best and I do think he will struggle in a bottom 8 side, but worth taking the chance on and at this stage represents very good value.

#22 (Western Bull Dogs) – Mitch Wallis (F/S) (VIC)
Height: 185cm, Weight: 80kg, DOB: 24/10/1992
Style: Robert Harvey
Range: 22
Why: Wins the contested ball and clearances as well as providing run and receive. Smart user of the footy by hand and foot. Courageous. Can play inside or outside well, but I see him as more of an inside mid long term. Lacks a little kicking penetration but his short kicking is outstanding. Good decision maker and also very good by hand. This selection will either be Wallis or Liberatore, who are both top 30 quality in this draft. The order they get selection is as relevant as who went no.1 in last year’s draft, just doesn’t matter. Both very good quality players. You would think after Wallis’ Tac Cup grand final efforts that he might have gotten selected higher had it not been for this father/ son selection.

#23 (Geelong) – Patrick McCarthy (SA)
Height: 196cm, Weight: 84kg, DOB: 11/03/1992
Style: Grant Birchall/ Ben Reid
Range: 11-23
Why: Key position defender. Clean hands and feet. Provides some run out of defence. Displays real leadership and could later on be captain material. Hasn’t always played as a backman and was once a ruckman so I see allot of development still once he learns the position. Has a skinny frame but he should add to that with time. One criticism of McCarthy when I have seen him down back is that he has the feel of an oversized half back flanker in the way Grant Birchall does for Hawthorn. Maybe when he develops more physically hopefully he can turn into something more like Collingwood’s Ben Reid which would be the hope. With Scarlett surely nearing the end of his career McCarthy could be a good long term replacement.

#24 (St Kilda) – Brodie Smith (SA)
Height: 189cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 14/01/1992
Recruited from: Woodville West Torrens
Style: Chris Judd
Range: 14-31
Why: Good clearance player with elite first step and breakaway speed. Exceptional work rate around the clearances. Runs hard. Continuously wins the contested footy and gets it forward. Competitive, a good mark and strong in contests with the ability to shrug tackles with a shake of the hips. His ability to shake tackles effortlessly is probably close to the best I have ever seen. Always seems to be moving which I think makes him even harder to catch and almost makes for the illusion that he is faster than what he is. He’s fast and he hits the ball at pace. Is good at clearances and contested ball and grabs the ball and runs with near electrifying speed. Has the ability to burst packs. Can also play down back, but I like him most as an inside receiver. Not a big fan of his kicking but otherwise a very good package who could become a star with some of the attributes he possesses, but with that said I’m not certain Smith is a sure thing which is why he could slide to here.

#25 (Brisbane) – Jack Darling (WA)
Height: 191cm, Weight: 87kg, DOB: 16/6/1992
Recruited from: West Perth
Style: Jonathan Brown (undersized)/ Aaron Hamill
Range: 12-29
Why: Will be interesting to see where this one ends up won’t it? Strong marking forward. The standout feature of his game is his 2nd and 3rd efforts along with his quality forward pressure. Reads the play well. Strong mark overhead and has a thumping right foot and is a big bodied readymade KPF who could easily play from season one. Has questions about his attitude. Possibly an early bloomer considering he hasn’t really developed this season. At his height it is questionable whether he will grow anymore, indications point to no because he hasn’t grown since the 2009 U18 champs. Tackles hard and aggressively. Bit of a body on body player, so with the step up it’s hard to say how he will cope because of his relative lack of height for his position. Likes the contest. If anything he could eventually become a mid despite having played juniors as a forward. Was a highly rated junior, but hasn’t continued his form this season. Could become a star, or could become a big time bust or just a serviceable player. But whatever he becomes a club will take a chance on him. He is really one of the great unknowns of this draft in many regards which is unusual for a guy who potentially doesn’t have great upside. Darling at this stage for Brisbane is a bargain and he is very much a perfect Jonathan Brown replacement.

#26 (West Coast – Priority Pick) – Anton Hamp (WA)
Height: 193cm, Weight: 83kg, DOB: 04/07/1992
Recruited from: Claremont
Style: Nick Riewoldt
Range: 26-rookie
Why: Key position forward prospect who would be a good choice here and should be suited to the larger grounds with the way he consistently leads. Has good versatility, a good work rate and is strong overhead. Should be suited to the larger Subiaco oval. With Hansen now gone and Lynch not doing anything special in recent times Hamp could be a really interesting selection.

#27 - End of First Round Compensation Pick: (North Melbourne) – Luke Parker (VIC)
Height: 183cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 25/10/1992
Style: Marc Murphy
Range: 16-31
Why: Parker at this stage really represents outstanding value here if available and could very easily go 10 + positions higher. Parker is a big time accumulator who was not as good as expected this season which has probably seen him drop to this stage but he has a really high work rate and wins plenty of contested possessions. Very strong mark overhead for his size. Not super speedy but has good body strength for his size. Handy goal kicking midfielder who could fit into this team well, sooner rather than later. Upside is questionable but a very solid selection who at this stage is an absolute bargain. I wouldn’t be surprised for Parker to do a Bastinac and play regular senior footy from season one.

#28 (Brisbane) – Josh Green (TAS)
Height: 179cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 24/08/1992
Recruited from: Clarence
Style: Jason Akermanis/ Brent Harvey
Range: 25-45
Why: Excellent inside ball winner with a very nice skill set. Has great speed, endurance, and is a big time ball winner and good user of the ball. Loves kicking a goal and is an expert around the stoppages. Hard runner. Has speed around the ball. Has clean handling and ball use on both sides of the body. He can also go forward and kick some goals, remember a Jason Akermanis type goal on the right from the boundary during the u18 champs. Another red head kid you will notice and we all know how Vossy loves his red heads.

#29 (West Coast) – Kirk Ugle (WA)
Height: 171cm, Weight: 69kg, DOB: 06/05/92
Recruited from: Swan Districts
Style: Alwyn Davey
Range: late-rookie
Why: Really, really quick player. Not tall, so probably more of a rookie prospect. Really interesting player who could develop into a really good player. Needs to improve defensively, but once he does he might play a few games. Has been linked to West Coast at this selection very strongly which is very intriguing since 171cm pocket rockets usually go in the rookie draft. But certainly the need for a small forward is there, so Ugle might get the chance to surprise us.

#30 (Richmond) – Mitch Hallahan (VIC)
Height: 184cm, Weight: 81kg, DOB: 23/08/1992
Style: Lenny Hayes
Range: 18-33
Why: Hard as nails. Doesn’t shy away from the contest and will put his body on the line. Real inside player. Loves to tackle. Has a bit of penetration on his kick. Good decision maker. Was outstanding for Vic Country in the U18 champs. A real solid citizen who should play for a long time and at this stage represents outstanding value. I expect he will be one of the better players in this draft class and will be one of the more immediate players who will play from season one. Bargain.

#31 (Essendon) – Cameron Guthrie (VIC)
Height: 186cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 19/08/1992
Style: Ryan Crowley
Range: 12-33
Why: Versatile mid who can also play forward or back pretty comfortably. Can win the contested ball and can lock down on players. Defensive side of his game is very good. Consistent player who has good hands and is generally a good decision maker. Looks like a very solid citizen who could have a long career. He has been mentioned by AFL recruiters as a player who will go mid 1st round. Being such a defensive type I’m not as sure, but this would be the very bottom end of his range and at this stage represents outstanding value, could just as easily go 1st round. Bargain.

#32 (Brisbane) – George Horlin-Smith (SA)
Height: 186cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 22/12/1992
Recruited from: Sturt
Style: Nick Dal Santo
Range: 25-45.
Why: Team player who often looks to pass off to the player in the best position and generally does a pretty good job at it. Not an incredible athlete without being a poor athlete but just a real footballer who shows a fair bit of class. For his height is a strong mark overhead. Duel sided and shapes as a leader for a club at some stage down the road. Pretty silky ball user. Doesn’t really have any star attributes, would like to see a bit more penetration built onto his kick. A very solid citizen who I think will go much higher than expected. Could be a potential 1st rounder. Interestingly comes from a pretty strong cricket background. Collingwood have been linked to him, but word has it that he won’t get through.

#33 (Melbourne) – Ben Jacobs (VIC)
Height: 186cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 9/01/1992
Recruited from: Sandringham Dragons
Style: Josh Drummond/ Shannon Hurn
Range: 12-33
Why: Provides great rebound from defence but can also play forward or midfield pretty comfortably. Clean user of the footy and fantastic reader of the play. Boasts a penetrating left foot. Kicking good when he has space and time. Has really got his body into good condition this season and is a pretty powerful unit. Is a player who can run 20m and kick it 60m. Reads the play well and sets up offense. Offensive side of his game very good and needs to work a little on his defensive side but there is a fair bit to like here. On quality is probably a minimum top 20 and likely top 15 selection. During the U18 championships had a dominant 47 possession game off half back which was an outstanding effort. Don’t be surprised to see him go this high. I expect Jacobs will play from season one. I think Jacobs will be one of the most immediate players in this draft and there is every chance he gets selected at 12. The bargain of the draft at this stage.

#34 (Carlton) – Alex Fasolo (WA)
Height: 182cm, Weight: 80kg, DOB: 08/06/92
Style: Marc Murphy
Range: 20-45
Why: Goalkicking midfielder. Looked good in the u18 champs. Good mover in heavy traffic. Kicking and decision making skills are very good. Good clearance player. Good reader of the play. Strong mark overhead and can go forward and kick a goal. Seems to play a little taller than he is. One of the few WA prospects I rate highly this year.

#35 (Port Adelaide) – Patrick Karnezis (VIC)
Height: 191cm, Weight: 80kg, DOB: 23/04/1992
Style: Steve Johnson/ Alan Didak (taller version)
Range: 24-45
Why: Team focused tall forward who is very comfortable setting up team mates for shots on goal. Can play as a high half forward and provide a strong target there. Strong mark overhead and can kick some tricky goals. Clever lead up forward who has great footy smarts. Deceptively tall and hard to matchup on. Finds space inside 50. Fair bit of upside here and has flown a little under the radar here. Really creative and has previously also played on a wing. Has played a fair bit of soccer and you can tell by the way he plays. Could turn out to be a bit of a Nat Fyfe type selection who could really surprise some people.

#36 (Port Adelaide) – Warrick Andreoli (WA)
Height: 183cm, Weight: 73kg, DOB: 28/02/1992
Recruited from: South Fremantle
Style: Stephen Hill
Range: 28-52
Why: Very clean and can easily pick up the ball with one hand or on the run seamlessly. Has a fair bit of acceleration and likes to take the game on. Clever in traffic. A lovely left foot kick. Not a bad decision maker. Probably doesn’t quite get enough of it for my liking. But a fair bit to work with here.

#37 (Geelong) – Viv Michie (VIC)
Height: 187cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 23/02/1992
Style: Nick Dal Santo
Range: 23-54
Why: Well rounded player who can play midfield or forward well as well as some back if required. Good decision maker. Nice kick of the footy and reads the game well. Strong overhead. More of an outside player, but a very skilful one at that.

#38 (Hawthorn) – Aaron Young (VIC)
Height: 188cm, Weight: 76kg, DOB: 6/12/1992
Style: Joel Corey
Range: 21-40
Why: Athletic player with hardness who could develop into a good inside midfielder given time. Very strong mark overhead for his size. See him as a mid who can play forward or back comfortably. Foot skills seem passable without being brilliant, but at draft combine managed to come 2nd overall which really came as a nice surprise and will do wonders for his draft ranking because that was the one deficit in his game for mine. Maybe he has just worked so hard on it that maybe it is now less of a weakness? Maybe ordinary decision making makes his kicking sometimes look worse than it is? Can’t say for certain but this would be the one thing I might be concerned about. In any case he adds the speed and can play midfield, forward or back well. At this stage is considered to be a good value player and I hope long term he develops into a powerful inside midfielder.

#39 (Gold Coast) – Angus Litherland (WA)
Height: 192cm, Weight: 80kg, DOB: 12/10/1992
Style: Simon Prestigiacomo (half back flank version)
Range: 20-59
Why: Very much a defender first, attack second defender. Closing speed and spoiling are his strengths. Very good one on one and doesn’t seem to even give his direct opposition much space. Some really big wraps on the kid in WA and could prove to be a good value selection. Half back flanker who plays his position in an almost Prestigiacomo type way. Should be developed eventually into a key position defender once he fills out with a bit of luck. Seems a little undersized which is my main concern. None the less represents some really nice value here. Probably on draft day will go a little higher than this.

#40 (Sydney) – Ben Newton (WA)
Height: 184cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 08/08/1992
Style: Luke Hodge
Range: 35-57
Why: Damaging player by hand and by foot. Strong mark. Pace is ok without being great. Seems to be able to play some inside and outside. Sometimes seems to lack some awareness and can get caught. Also has had some injury problems but the talent is there.

#41 (Western Bull Dogs) – Thomas Liberatore (F/S) (VIC)
Height: 182cm, Weight: 77kg, DOB: 16/05/1992
Range: 41
Why: Getting a midfielder this talented at this stage is very fortunate for the Western Bull Dogs! Just a bargain at this stage! Tough inside mid who is taller than his father and also loves contested situations, stoppage work, clearances and tackling. Has pretty reasonable agility and acceleration. Plays like a taller version of his father.

#42 (Carlton) – Alex Johnson (VIC)
Height: 194cm, Weight: 80kg, DOB: 02/03/1992
Style: Matthew Pavlich
Range: 33-late
Why: Athletic key position prospect with a really high work rate. The pressuring aspect of his game is really good for someone his height and is a real modern day footballer. Has great versatility, so much so that he can not only play down either end but also play some good footy in the midfield. Will take some time to put on size, but once he develops a little more physically he could be a really nice key position player.

#43 (St Kilda) – Ryan Lester (VIC)
Height: 191cm, Weight: 83kg, DOB: 26/08/1992
Style: Brendan Goddard
Range: 30-57
Why: Tall defender who is very strong overhead. Has very good endurance. And has the versatility to player forward as well as back. Not tall enough to play key position, but certainly will be able to go with the medium size forwards well.

#44 (Fremantle) – Tyler Challwell (WA)
Height: 192cm, Weight: 84kg, DOB: 10/03/1992
Style: Brendan Goddard
Range: 26-rookie
Why: Has a nice vertical leap and great athleticism. Going by limited footage he seems a pretty draftable player. Plays his best footy as a key position defender but also has the versatility to play around the ground. Don’t rate this highly, but with that said I’ve never seen him live so I will trust the locals who have seen more of him than I have.

#45 (Collingwood) - Sam Crocker (VIC)
Height: 180cm, Weight: 73kg, DOB: 12/03/1992
Style: Dayne Beams
Range: 30-rookie
Why: Can play as either a mid or forward comfortably. Strong overhead. Has a dynamo kick which sets him apart from others and is a very good decision maker. Very athletic and I think he will develop into more of an outside player. Good sprinter, probably doesn’t run and carry as much as he probably could but once he adds that area to his game I think he can become a very good player. Doesn’t have the profile of other higher rated kids but certainly has the talent and is one to look out for. Is good mates with Andrew Gaff who he went to school with so you would think that the character is there. Reading his bio he sounds like he has the right character also. Very keen for Collingwood to add this kid. Would serve as a real weapon on a half forward flank who could help Dayne Beams push into the midfield.

#46 (Collingwood) - Daniel Farmer (SA)
Height: 188cm, Weight: 84kg, DOB: 22/07/1992
Style: Ryan O’Keefe
Range: 30-60
Why: Nice long penetrating kick. Has some goal sense. Good decision maker. Has a fair bit of pace. Strong mark overhead. Medium sized forward with some versatility. Along with Crocker is another weapon and the hope would be that one of the pair can develop into something special.

#47 (Richmond) - Luke Mitchell (VIC)
Height: 198cm, Weight: 96kg, DOB: 28/2/1992
Style: Jonathan Brown
Range: 26-late
Why: Very strong overhead as well as on the lead. Powerfully built so maybe some questions on upside. Kicking can be a little off but once he gets it going can kick allot of goals. Missed the start of the season due to injury and came back mid way through to have some very strong games including a very strong TAC Cup Grand Final for the second year in a row which I’m sure will reflect favourably! Some think he might still go 1st round or very close to it but I think his draft range is a little more open than that.

#48 (Essendon) - Brandyn Grenfell (VIC)
Height: 198cm, Weight: 84kg, DOB: 09/05/1992
Style: Ben Griffiths
Range: 40-late
Why: Big key position forward/ ruckman who can bring the ball to ground and provides a contest. Has a good work rate and is good below the knees. With the new interchange rules he is the ideal type of pickup as an 75% forward/ 25% ruckman. After taking two mids early is a good fit.

#49 (Gold Coast) - Ariel Steinberg (VIC)
Height: 191cm, Weight: 84kg, DOB: 26/8/1992
Recruited from: Bendigo Pioneers
Style: Josh Kennedy
Range: 30-late
Why: Very athletic forward who in 2009 had a year off AFL playing Gridiron in Canada. Has some nice agility, is generally not a bad kick and is a strong mark both overhead and on the lead. Maybe a little undersized for a key position forward. A little bit intriguing here and the type of guy the Gold Coast should take a risk on.

#50 (Melbourne) - Lucas Cook (VIC)
Height: 196cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 03/03/1992
Recruited from: Nth Ballarat
Style: Matthew Lloyd/ Brent Staker
Range: 12-50
Why: Key position forward who has the versatility to also play down back. Very agile and strong on the lead. Can take contested marks. Ultimately see him as more of a forward though and would be the ideal full forward long term. Has some footy smarts. Accurate set shot on goal. Fair bit of upside to work with here. Would be a good compliment up forward for Josh Kennedy. My questions of him are his upper body strength, really gets outmuscled way too easy. Not super convinced on his ability, but considering he was expected to go top 12 earlier in the season he is an interesting slider who is a good fit into this team. Dream draft if they can get these with their first three selections. Absolute back end of Cook’s draft range and at this stage is a gift.

#51 (Richmond) - Aaron Mullet (VIC)
Height: 184cm, Weight: 73kg, DOB: 23/02/1992
Style: Lindsay Gilbee
Range: 40-rookie
Why: Has a bit of speed and run and carry is a highlight in his game. Very good on his left foot, but is duel sided. Could put on a little more weight, but I don’t think that is a huge problem. Nice outside polish.

#52 (Port Adelaide) - Jamie Solly (SA)
Height: 190cm, Weight: 94kg, DOB: 27/07/1992
Recruited from: Port Adelaide Magpies
Style: Jack Anthony/ Alastair Lynch
Range: 42-rookie
Why: Undersized key position forward who can also play down back, but looks best up forward. Has the versatility to play further up field which does suggest that he could play in a number of different positions or play a variety of different roles. Had a blinding start to the U18 champs but then his form seemed to taper off a little which was disappointing. Very strong overhead and can take pack grabs. One on one very good. Also is a very reliable shot on goal who can make the most of limited opportunities which is a positive. Right now looks best as a key position forward, but could play as a 3rd tall and could if he improves his endurance play further up the field. So I feel there is a bit to work with here.

#53 (Melbourne) - Jeremy Howe (TAS)
Height: 192cm, Weight: 85kg, DOB: 29/06/1990
Recruited from: Hobart Tigers
Style: Russell Robertson
Range: 50-rookie
Why: Athletic forward who jumps and marks like Russell Robertson. Have not seen him live but based on limited highlights he looks really promising and Melbourne afford to go with a speculative pick if they end up with a draft this good!

#54 (Geelong) – Cameron Delaney (VIC)
Height: 194cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 19/06/1992
Style: Dustin Flecture
Range: 37-late
Why: Reads the play well in the air and has good closing speed. Skills are better than average for a key position player. A bit to work with but will take time. Had a really nice season and is still growing so the upside is here.

#55 (Hawthorn) - Dan Nicholson (VIC)
Height: 183cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 02/11/1990
Recruited from: Uni Blues
Style: Robert Murphy/ Ryan Lonie
Range: 37-77
Why: Haven’t seen Nicholson play but as I understand it he is a half back flanker/ wingman with great speed, a nice long kick and great upside. From the highlights slip I like what I see. Real smokie, but could pay off. Collingwood have been linked to him.

#56 (Fremantle) - Sam Menegola (WA)

Height: 188cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 07/03/1992
Style: Nick Riewoldt/ Adam Goodes
Range: 44 - rookie
Why: Heard good things about this one and is highly rated in WA. Had a great beep test time at the state screening. Strong overhead and seems pretty agile. Key position forward who at 188cm is a bit undersized which would be my concern. I have heard varying heights for Menegola so I’m just going with what afl.com had since I haven’t seen him. Might be another of those good value selections Fremantle have been taking in recent times.

#57 (Sydney) - Zac Fitzgerald (SA)
Height: 192cm, Weight: 84kg, DOB: 16/02/1991
Recruited from: Woodville-West Torrens
Style: Brent Staker
Range: 40-late
Why: Missed out last year but there are just so many clubs interested that he simply couldn’t be overlooked. KPP who has had his injury troubles but can play both ends and has good athleticism and footy smarts.

#58 (Geelong) – Rookie promote

#59 (St Kilda) - Jake Batchelor (VIC)
Height: 188cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 13/02/1992
Style: Sam Gilbert
Range: 44-late
Why: Medium sized half back flanker who late in the season worked his way into the midfield with great success. Real improver this season who has taken his game to another level. Strong overhead and a very good user of the footy. Has a long left foot kick. Reads the play well. Generates a fair bit of drive and likes to take the game on. Can also shut down his opponents if he needs to.

#60 (Collingwood) – Matthew Rankine (SA)
Height: 179cm, Weight: 71kg, DOB: 20/02/1992
Recruited from: West Adelaide
Style: Leon Davis/ Jeff Garlett
Range: 44-late
Why: Forward with great acceleration and a nice long right foot kick. Can crumb and can play off a forward flank which would suit Collingwood perfectly. Also has some midfield capabilities and can win his own ball, but I think he will have to put on some weight before he starts to think about doing this at AFL level. A fair bit of talent to work with.

#61 (Adelaide) - Max Otten (VIC)
Height: 191cm, Weight: 85kg, DOB: 10/11/1992
Style: Grant Birchall/ Andy Otten
Range: 50-61
Why: Tall defender with a neat left foot kick. Very good at reading the game and is a very good decision maker. By foot is very good and more often than not will pin point the best target. While he feels like an oversized flanker. Is a reasonable contested mark. For the type of player not super quick, but there is enough to like to suggest that he is very draftable. Very similar to his brother Andy and could like his brother prove to be a good value selection. Also think Melbourne might consider Max a little earlier.

#62 (West Coast) - Jacob Brennan (WA) (F/S)
Height: 188cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 24/01/1990
Style: Andrew Mackie
Range: 62
Why: Running half back with really nice pace. Can run and carry as well as shut down his man. Really improved allot this season and has been rewarded with a F/S selection.

#63 (Richmond) – Josh Mellington (VIC)
Height: 187cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 29/12/1992
Recruited from: Murray Bushrangers
Style: Brent Macaffer
Range: 40-rookie
Why: Smart, versatile forward who I think could play a number of roles. Tackles well inside 50 and is pretty accurate when he has a shot at goal. Strong one on one and I feel he will be able to put on muscle well. Really reminds me allot of Collingwood’s Brent Macaffer and I think he can develop into a similar type of player. Likely to be the youngest player taken in this draft. Could prove to be a very good value selection.

#64 (Essendon) - Ben Casley (VIC)
Height: 190cm, Weight: 89kg, DOB: 18/03/1992
Recruited from: Western Jets
Style: Brian Lake/ Campbell Brown
Range: 48-late
Why: Medium size player who can play forward or back well. Not a super athlete but has a good feel for the game and makes good decisions and reads the play well. Contested marking is also a strength of his.

#65 (Brisbane) – Rookie promote

#66 (Hawthorn) - Michael Hibbard (VIC)

Height: 186cm, Weight: 87kg, DOB: 03/01/1990
Recruited from: Frankston (VFL)
Style: Luke Hodge
Range: 55-rookie
Why: Had a great season at VFL level and really pushed his name forward for selection. Backman/ midfielder who can have an impact from season one which would be perfect for Hawthorn. Has a really nice all round game and won the Fothergill-Round Medal for the VFL’s most promising player.

#67 (Carlton) - Alex Browne (VIC)
Height: 187cm, Weight: 84kg, DOB: 09/08/1992
Style: Ben Cunnington/ Heath Shaw
Range: 45-rookie
Why: Defender who can push into the midfield and play both positions well. Really aggressive player who can win the ball inside and plays like a raging bull with the way he can move the ball forward.

#68 (Port Adelaide) – Rookie promote

#69 (North Melbourne) - Josh Walker (VIC)
Height: 195cm, Weight: 87kg, DOB: 12/11/1992
Style: Nick Riewoldt
Range: 33-69
Why: Tall forward with a big time motor and work rate. Leadup forward who is a good height and size. Strong mark overhead, could work on his kicking. Probably one of the key position forwards available at this stage who I feel represents good value.

#70 (Carlton) - Justin Monaco (WA)
Height: 192cm, Weight: 86kg, DOB: 07/11/1992
Style: Grant Birchall
Range: 42-rookie
Why: Talented rebounding half back flanker who reads the play really well. Doesn’t seem like a KPP and more a Grant Birchall type. Has some personality questions. But still a very good player and no reason why he won’t develop. At this stage represents very good value.

#71 (North Melbourne) - Brad Harvey (VIC)
Height: 185cm, Weight: 83kg, DOB 16/04/1992
Style: Bryce Gibbs
Range: 50-late
Why: Didn’t have a standout season but tested fantastically and showed great all round athleticism. Might push him into the national draft. With that kind of athleticism really needs to take players on more. The other criticism is that he doesn’t have the quickest footy brain which is why I feel he is more of a late selection rather than an earlier one. But no reason why he can’t develop into an excellent pro.

#72 (Fremantle) – Rhys Cooyou (WA)
Height: 182cm, Weight: 69kg, DOB: 22/03/1991
Style: Leon Davis
Why: Real super talent this kid. Has great speed. Tackles like a machine and is a real predator. Really good at evading. I’d love to see this kid given a shot. Doesn’t get a whole lot of the ball at this stage but when he does have it he can do some pretty special things.

#73 (Sydney) - Jordan Schroder (VIC)
Height: 182cm, Weight: 85kg, DOB: 05/12/92
Style: Matthew Boyd
Range: late
Why: Seems like a really draftable player and is very underrated. Good ball winner and is might be one of those good value late selections.

#74 (Western Bull Dogs) - Troy Davis (VIC)
Height: 192cm, Weight: 90kg, DOB: 10/06/1992
Style: Brian Lake
Range: 50-rookie
Why: Very speedy defender, who is strong overhead, and good at beating his direct opponent. Physically well built but would be great if he grew just those few cm more. The Western Bull Dogs have an aging defence so Davis could be a nice addition.

#75 (St Kilda) - Cameron O’Shea (VIC)
Height: 192cm, Weight: 88kg, DOB: 13/03/1992
Style: Brendon Goddard/ Grant Birchall
Range: 34-late
Why: Good size and ready to go sooner rather than later. Strong overhead. Very clean. Rarely fumbles. Likes to run. Has a reasonable burst of speed. Not a bad decision maker and seems to feel like he has more time than most. Kicking is very good and has nice penetration. Has had a few injuries but there is allot to like.

#76 (Collingwood) – Thomas Gordon (VIC)
Height: 194cm, Weight: 91kg, DOB: 19/04/1992
Style: Lance Franklin
Range: 32-50
Why: Key position defender/ forward. Can play both comfortably which will suit Melbourne. Very strong overhead and has a long left boot. Has a little bit of creativeness and is pretty clean generally for a key position player. Really has allot of natural talent and has a really good feel for the game.

#77 (Collingwood) – Myles Sewell (VIC)
Height: 185cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 10/02/1988
Recruited from: North Ballarat (VFL)
Style: Daniel Cross
Range: 41-rookie
Why: Last year didn’t get drafted because he doesn’t have much pace and isn’t super strong for an inside player. Having got completely passed up last year, I think it is more likely that he goes in the rookie draft, because he probably did have a slightly better individual season last year. But Sewell is just a great accumulator of the ball and I don’t think that this will change at the next level. Just a really good footballer who I think can do a Michael Barlow off a rookie list. If not taken here in the national draft you can bet GWS will take him as a rookie.

#78 (West Coast) – Rookie promote

#79 (Richmond) - Arryn Siposs (VIC)
Height: 188cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB: 25/11/1992
Style: Ryan O’Keefe
Why: Team orientated medium size forward who probably thinks he is more of a KPP than a 3rd tall, but that can change. Strong mark overhead. Has good endurance for someone his size.

#80 (Essendon) - Jarryd Lyons (VIC)
Height: 183cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 22/07/1992
Style: Paul Chapman
Why: Midfielder who can go forward and have an impact. Has good ball winning ability, good endurance and just knows how to play footy. Could probably improve his outside game, but otherwise there is a bit to like.

#81 (Melbourne) – Rookie promote

#82 (Adelaide) – Rookie promote

#83 (Port Adelaide) – Rookie promote

#84 (West Coast) – Rookie promote

#85 (Carlton) – Rookie promote

#86 (Hawthorn) – Blayne Wilson (WA)
Height: 188cm, Weight: 88kg, DOB: 26/01/1992
Style: Lindsay Gilbee/ Brian Lake
Range: 37-rookie
Why: Just knows how to play. Has a fair bit of courage. Quality rebounder. Marks strongly. Reads the ball as well as anyone. Kicks just as well with either foot. Can kick 55m easily and do so accurately pin pointing targets. Elite kicking backman. Pure footballer. Knows how to play the game. Reads it well. Makes good decisions. Is expected to drop to a late-rookie pick, but I still think Wilson represents outstanding value here. On quality is a top 50 pick. Period. But has not been able to back up his u18, AA, 2009 season which is why he is expected to slide.

#87 (Fremantle) – Rookie promote

#88 (Western Bull Dogs) - Andrew McINNES (VIC)

Height: 191cm, Weight: 86kg, DOB: 20/03/1992
Style: Andrew Mackie
Why: Medium size player who can play on all sizes. His ability to create is not bad for someone of his size and uses the ball really nicely, particularly by foot.

#89 (Western Bull Dogs) - Paul Puopolo (SA)
Height: 175cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB:
Recruited from: Norwood
Style: Jarrod Harbrow
Why: Haven’t seen Puopola play but I have heard from some good reports. Apparently has some speed and could be a possible Harbrow replacement. Mature age attacking defender who breaks lines and is very hard to tackle.

#90 (St Kilda) – Jake Von Bertouch (SA)
Height: 192cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 04/05/1992
Style: Jarrad Grant
Why: Medium size forward who is strong overhead. Defensively very good and pressures well for someone of his size. Has good – very good endurance for someone his size. Has good pace and generally pretty accurate in front of goal.

#91 (Collingwood) – Rookie promote

#92 (Collingwood) – Rookie promote

#93 (West Coast) – Rookie promote

#94 (Richmond) – Rookie promote

#95 (Essendon) – Tom Ledger (WA)
Height: 178cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 17/03/1992
Style: Leigh Montagna/ Marc Murphy
Range: Late-rookie
Why: Not tall, but had a great 2nd half to the season winning the medal for the best and fairest in the colts competition. Lightning fast and can kick some goals from the midfield. Might go a little higher than some think.

#96 (Melbourne) – Rookie promote

#97 (Adelaide) – Rookie promote

#98 (North Melbourne) – Rookie promote

#99 (Carlton) – Rookie promote

#100 (Fremantle) – Rookie promote

#101 (Sydney) – Rookie promote

#102 (Western Bull Dogs) – Rookie promote

#103 (St Kilda) – Tom Schneider (VIC)
Height: 177cm, Weight: 76kg, DOB: 30/09/1992
Style: Daniel Kerr
Range: 39-rookie
Why: Courageous inside midfielder with clean hands. Has great ball winning ability. Can find targets and likes to kick goals. Gives good second and third efforts. Has a good goal sense and his inside midfield abilities translate well when he goes forward. Could play as a combo midfielder/ forward. For his height not super fast, so a bit more acceleration would do him no harm. Good value selection here and pretty ready to go, the question with Schneider is not so much ability, but upside. Good fit none the less.

#104 (Collingwood) – Tom Young (Collingwood – NSW/ACT Scholarship)
Height: 192cm, Weight: 89kg, DOB: 26-04-1992
Recruited from: Wollondilly (NSW)
Style: Robert Murphy
Range:
Why: Really handy player for Collingwood who had a great season at VFL level for such a young kid. Really versatile and could become anything. While his height is listed at 192cm, Young is not a KPP and has the feel of a flanker who could push into the midfield. If he was in the main draft he would likely be a top 40 guy, so at this stage very good value.

#105 (Gold Coast) - Nathan Batley (SA)
Height: 186cm, Weight: 74kg, DOB: 16/09/1992
Style: David Wojcinski/ Ben Sinclair
Why: Very fast line breaking defender, very much David Wojcinski like. Has some toughness. Doesn’t have a super all round game yet, could add some consistency to his kicking. His speed is what he has to offer, but it doesn’t mean that he can’t develop his total game. Real athlete type footballer but he seems to have the application to make it which makes me think that he can develop his game.

#106 (Essendon) – Rookie promote

#107 (Adelaide) – Rookie promote

#108 (Carlton) – Rookie promote

#109 (Fremantle) – Rookie promote

#110 (Western Bull Dogs) – Rookie promote

#111 (St Kilda) – Rookie promote

#112 (Fremantle) – Rookie promote

Rookie Bargains: (All of these are good enough and deserve to go in the national draft, but my feeling is these might slide through)

Ben Brown (TAS)
Height: 197cm, Weight: 85kg, DOB: 20/11/1992
Recruited from: Devonport
Style: Kurt Tippett/ Chris Dawes
Range: 60-rookie
Why: Really interesting footballer from Tasmania. Comes from a strong basketball background. Brown is a really interesting key position forward who has everything I look for in a young forward. Very talented and can do things others his size simply cannot do. Below the knees is unbelievably coordinated for someone his size. Very strong overhead and can mark the ball at its highest point. Incredibly talented and had it not been for a knee injury during the U18 championships he would likely go allot higher. Ben is very much a project player but one I would take without hesitation based on talent and knowing that this kid has it. Just needs to stay healthy and be given time and he could be as good as just about any forward. Might have gone in the 1st or 2nd round had he not got injured during the champs. Really want Brown at Collingwood as a Leigh Brown replacement!!!

Andrew Phillips (TAS)
Height: 200cm, Weight: 91kg, DOB: 13/07/1991
Style: Mark Jamar
Range: late- rookie
Why: Really raw ruckman who I have great confidence in the development of. Could be a late pick, but I expect him to go as a rookie. Strong mark overhead and plays with real heart. I think 5-6 years down the road a club might have an AFL quality ruckman on their hands with this one.

Kyle Hartigan (VIC)
Height: 194cm, Weight: 93kg, DOB: 1991
Recruited from: Werribee (VFL)
Style: Brian Lake
Why: Missed out on getting drafted last year after being a top 40 prospect. Key position defender who is outstanding when it comes to beating his man one on one. Holds his own in contests and reads the flight of the ball well. Really has the feel of a Brian Lake. Athletic, but his weakness is probably that he isn’t super fast. Well worth a shot and I think he could turn out to be one of the better key position defenders in this draft.

Michael Hutchinson (QLD)
Height: 189cm, Weight: 75kg, DOB: 14/01/1991
Recruited from: Aspley
Style: Nick Maxwell/ Shannon Hurn
Why: Half back flanker from a soccer background. Strong overhead for someone his size and really provides some nice dash from defence. Really like his game and I feel he is very draftable. Has allot of upside and if given a chance I think he will be one of the better rookies.

Darcy Barden (VIC)
Height: 192cm, Weight: 92kg, DOB: 13/02/1992
Style: Anthony Rocca
Why: Has some good footy smarts for a big fella. Very competitive and at u18 level physically dominates players. I question how he will handle the step up to the next level because he won’t be able to dominate players at AFL level and isn’t super quick. But still Barden is one of the better key position forwards in this draft on ability at present and is worth a shot for a club. He could go in the national draft, but if available as a rookie represents good value.

Jaxson Barham (Collingwood)
Height: 181cm, Weight: 76kg, DOB: 20-05-1988
Recruited from: Collingwood
Style:
Why: The only player I really want to mention because I think he is someone who is a little unknown to some clubs, but one I’d highly recommend. Barham is an outside midfielder who I think can become a St Kilda style role player. He may always be a slightly flawed player but that doesn’t mean he can’t be productive and a serious difference maker. He has been criticised for his decision making but I think it can still improve and he more than makes up for it with what he can do defensively. Barham tackles like a machine and consistently pressures the opposition and can have a significant influence on the contest in the way Dale Thomas has this year. Real energy player who through his defensive efforts can really lift his team mates and makes them look better so much better. Has a very high work rate. Another strength of his is his combination of speed and endurance. Has real explosiveness and can run all game which is pretty uncommon with his pace. Barham is good enough to play from season one for a number of clubs. Has been linked to Richmond but I encourage all clubs to take a close look.

Jack Frost (VIC)
Height: 194cm, Weight: 84kg, DOB: 25/02/1992
Style: Dustin Flecture
Why: Key position defender who is the ideal height and has nice pace. Strong overhead and shares that same lanky, skinny feel Dustin Flecture has. Has to get drafted either late or as a rookie on name along.

Keifer Yu (WA)
Height: 179cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 06/04/1991
Style: Hayden Ballantyne
Why: Had a really promising start to the season as I understand it but has struggled with injury. Really exciting player who put together some really nice performances. Half forward type who if he has a good run with injuries could be a real find.

Nathan Phillips (WA)
Height: 186cm, Weight: 82kg, DOB:
Style: Paul Medhurst
Range: rookie
Why: Had a great first half to the WAFL season until injury put an end to his season. Midfielder/ forward who is strong and tackles hard. Real improver and Collingwood are interested in him as a rookie. Could be one of the better mature age guys. For Collingwood could be the ideal Paul Medhurst replacement with a rookie selection.

Charlie Riewoldt (TAS)
Height: 183cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 23/8/1992
Style: Paul Medhurst
Why: I see a bit in this kid which others don’t. Strong marking medium forward who is a really natural footballer. Really nice set shot kick on goal. Very strong overhead. Not a super athlete and could do with a bit more pace. Physically under developed, but I think he will be a late bloomer like his brother Jack. Not a key position player, but could be a handy medium marking forward. Will take time though.

Luke Shreeve (QLD)
Height: 180cm, Weight: 76kg, DOB: 26/7/1992
Recruited from: Broadbeach
Style: Dayne Beams
Why: Small forward who can also play some midfield. I really like and feel he is really draftable. Bit of a goal sneak. Really has great footy smarts. Duel sided. Really dangerous player with a nice kick on him. Has good pace. Has a good natural game sense. Chases and tackles well. Has good agility and evasiveness.

Cameron Johnson (VIC)
Height: 181cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 24/02/1992
Style: Paul Chapman
Why: Forward with a nice long kick. Speedy and can play a variety of roles as either a forward or half back flanker.

Luke Dalhaus (VIC)
Height: 177cm, Weight: 71kg, DOB: 21/08/92
Style: Luke Hodge (undersized)
Why: Good pace. Nice skills. Has a few tricks. Plays a really intense tough brand of footy. While undersized is a real inside player but can also go forward. Kid with dreadlocks you will always notice. Exciting player who I hope gets drafted. Will be a real cult figure.

Callum Sinclair (VIC)
Height: 201cm, Weight: 96kg, DOB: 23/02/1989
Recruited from: Port Melbourne
Style: Justin Koschitzke
Range: 45-rookie
Why: Very tall, mature age key position forward who had a very good season at VFL level. Has had injuries in the past, but really started to put things together this season and showed some promise. At his height being a key position forward he would be the ideal no.2 ruckman who could play minor minutes to relieve a ruckman but play primarily as a forward which is very much suited to the new interchange rules. Has good mobility and is a strong mark both overhead and on the lead. Has good skills and is a good set shot on goal.

Dan Noonan (VIC)
Height: 193cm, Weight: 92kg, DOB: 01/10/90
Recruited from: Old Xaverians
Style: Adam Hunter
Why: Key position player who along with Dan Nicholson could see himself go from amateur footy onto an AFL list. Haven’t seen Noonan play but have heard good things.

Jarrod Ninyette (WA)
Height: 180cm, Weight: 65kg, DOB: 23/03/1987
Range: 55-rookie
Why: Super skinny mature age kid. Had a great season in the WAFL and seems very draftable. Has great pace and skill. Real run and carry type. Has some x-factor. But needs to put on some muscle if he wants his body to hold up at AFL level.

Kieran Butcher (WA)
Height: 183cm, Weight: 80kg, DOB: 02/03/1992
Style: Mark Hutchings/ Lenny Hayes
Range: 64-rookie
Why: A strong inside midfielder who captained WA in the u18 championships. His kicking can be a little inconsistent but often his passing to leading forwards is very good. Probably doesn’t have the standout qualities to go earlier, but as a late or rookie pick could prove to be a good value pick. Some might say that he has limited upside, but no reason why he won’t make it.

Isiah Stevens (WA)
Height: 183cm, Weight: 75kg, DOB: 09/09/1992
Recruited from: Swan Districts
Style: Liam Jurrah
Why: Tested superbly, athletically. Equalled Nic Naitanui’s record for the running vertical jump. Freak athlete. Can imagine him taking an unbelievable mark one day. Haven’t seen much of him but he could be an interesting 22nd man. Seems like an impact player who could come off the bench and have some influence on a contest. For my liking is a little too inconsistent and never really puts together a whole game and really only 10 minute bursts. Will have to change that to play at the next level though.

Hayden Yarran (WA)
Height: 186cm, Weight: 75kg, DOB: 30/04/1992
Recruited from: West Perth
Style: Jason Porplyzia
Why: Medium size forward who has good goal sense and is a good decision maker. In traffic is very good. Marking and goal kicking are his biggest strengths as well as his forward line pressure.

Alex Elisseou (WA)
Height: 174cm, Weight: 70kg, DOB: 30/1/1992
Recruited from: Whitford JFC
Style: Allen Christensen
Range: late- rookie
Why: Small mid with some pace and skill. Almost reminds me a little of Allen Christiensen at his height.

Tim Milera (SA)
Height: 171cm, Weight: 74kg, DOB: 09/12/1992
Recruited from: Port Adelaide
Style: Eddie Betts
Why: Very short small forward. But this kid knows how to play. Really natural crumbing forward who knows where the goals are and is a really natural footballer. Not a super athlete, but has enough tricks to play some games in a forwardline at some point. Could be a good value rookie.

Ed Curnow (VIC)
Height: 178cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 07/11/1989
Recruited from: Box Hill Hawks
Style:
Why: Had a really nice season at VFL level up until injury. Was frighteningly good and looks good enough to play regular AFL games. As a rookie selection could be really valueable pickup and really help a team allot. Have a feeling he will prove that he is deserving of the 2nd chance.

Ozgur Uysal (VIC)
Height: 180cm, Weight: 76kg, DOB:
Style: Simon Black/ Paul Medhurst
Why: Forward with some x-factor. Has good pace and ability. Defensively not bad. Dominated during the middle of the year, but against better competition did struggles a little. Not sure he will become a consistent AFL player but there is some talent here and he worth a shot as a rookie.

Jackson Sketcher (VIC)
Height: cm, Weight: kg, DOB:
Style: Dane Swan
Why: Had a great season and shared the Morrish Medal with Dyson Heppell. Sketcher is a chubby looking kid, but he knows how to play football. This season he got himself really fit and played some really good footy. Could be a really good value rookie if he can continue to develop his game.

Adam Marcon (VIC)
Height: 181cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 28/07/1992
Style: Joel Selwood
Why: Had a really good season and was the Northern Knights best and fairest winner. Inside mid who has toughness and wins the hard ball. Probably needs a go to weapon and could improve his kicking and hurt factor but another good rookie option.

Darcy Armfield (SA)
Height: 188cm, Weight: 90kg, DOB: 15/1/1992
Style: Ryan O’Keefe/ Jonathan Brown
Why: Solid medium forward who has shown a fair bit. Strong overhead and a good kick.

Corey Buchan (VIC)
Height: 188cm, Weight: 79kg, DOB: 24/05/1992
Style: Brent Macaffer (early career version)
Why: Led the U18 comp in goal kicking. Not sure he can continue it at the next level and will probably need to add a few more strings to his bow like Brent Macaffer has for Collingwood, but certainly very possible and could be another good value rookie.

Knightmare what a super effort mate,well done.
I,m very happy with the Eagles picks.Pick 28 might seem them take a small fwd ie Prestia(he might go early though to the Bombers) or a Josh Green /Andreoli type.
Great stuff though:thumbsu:

Good work Knightmare.

My only addition would be to suggest an editing of 53 or 57 for us, as we are very much desperate for another key defender, of the taller and bigger bodied type...we are ok for flankers/3rd talls (even with the loss of Laidler).

There's also a chance of one of 53, 57 or 58 being a ruckman as we need one.

Aside from that, I like your draft...I think it's fairly certain we'll take Smedts at 15 if he's there (unless Caddy also is) and we do need to add speed so Prestia is a good get too.

As mentioned above, Lions will take the best midfielder available at 5. The club has done nothing short of telling it's members via email the reason we traded to pick 5 was to draft a midfielder.

We will take a KPP with one of our picks, and will most likely be a defender. We need quality midfielders yesterday !

Hey knight, love Essendons Phantom, would love prestia at 30 but cant have em all!!

2 quick questions, who are the likely ruckman to be available around our 3rd round pick? 46ish i believe.

Also i would like a little info on charlie Riewoldt..
Someone i know saw him playing a couple of years ago and said he was going to be a dead set gun. i just dont know anything about the guy..

North have a compo pick at 30 and probably wouldn't let Jayden Pitt get past them at 17. Exactly what they need.

Height: 194cm, Weight: 99kg, DOB: 16/07/1992
Likely destinations: 7-20
Why: Reads the play well. Strong mark overhead, has a thumping left foot and is a big readymade key position defender who can also play forward. Good enough to contribute from season 1. Might get a little exposed on the lead with his slight lack of leg speed but otherwise I like Watson allot. In style really reminds me of Brian Lake allot with the way he provides good rebound from defence.

#33 (Carlton) – Mitch Hallahan (VIC)
Height: 182cm, Weight: 77kg, DOB: 23/08/1992
Recruited from: Dandenong
Range: 8-36
Why: Hard as nails. Doesn’t shy away from the contest and will put his body on the line. Real inside player. Loves to tackle. Has a bit of penetration on his kick. Good decision maker. Was outstanding for Vic Country in the U18 champs. A real solid citizen who should play for a long time.

#41 (Carlton) – Warrick Andreoli (WA)
Height: 182cm, Weight: 73kg, DOB: 28.02.1992
Recruited from: Ramblers GFA
Range: 23-51
Why: Very clean and can easily pick up the ball with one hand or on the run seamlessly. Has a fair bit of acceleration and likes to take the game on. Clever in traffic. A lovely left foot kick. Not a bad decision maker. Fair bit to work with here.

A KPD, a hard inside mid and an accurate left footer ??? Sounds like a pretty damn good draft for Carlton :D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really good mock well, done. I just think that Geelong would take Matt Watson not Smedts at pick 15. Pitt and 23 is a good get. If the Cats got Watson, Pitt and Prestia i would be a happy man.

Height: 194cm, Weight: 99kg, DOB: 16/07/1992
Likely destinations: 7-20
Why: Reads the play well. Strong mark overhead, has a thumping left foot and is a big readymade key position defender who can also play forward. Good enough to contribute from season 1. Might get a little exposed on the lead with his slight lack of leg speed but otherwise I like Watson allot. In style really reminds me of Brian Lake allot with the way he provides good rebound from defence.

#33 (Carlton) – Mitch Hallahan (VIC)
Height: 182cm, Weight: 77kg, DOB: 23/08/1992
Recruited from: Dandenong
Range: 8-36
Why: Hard as nails. Doesn’t shy away from the contest and will put his body on the line. Real inside player. Loves to tackle. Has a bit of penetration on his kick. Good decision maker. Was outstanding for Vic Country in the U18 champs. A real solid citizen who should play for a long time.

#41 (Carlton) – Warrick Andreoli (WA)
Height: 182cm, Weight: 73kg, DOB: 28.02.1992
Recruited from: Ramblers GFA
Range: 23-51
Why: Very clean and can easily pick up the ball with one hand or on the run seamlessly. Has a fair bit of acceleration and likes to take the game on. Clever in traffic. A lovely left foot kick. Not a bad decision maker. Fair bit to work with here.

A KPD, a hard inside mid and an accurate left footer ??? Sounds like a pretty damn good draft for Carlton :D:thumbsu:

I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

Hey knight, love Essendons Phantom, would love prestia at 30 but cant have em all!!

2 quick questions, who are the likely ruckman to be available around our 3rd round pick? 46ish i believe.

Also i would like a little info on charlie Riewoldt..
Someone i know saw him playing a couple of years ago and said he was going to be a dead set gun. i just dont know anything about the guy..

Prestia could see himself go anywhere from probably Geelong's pick 23 - Geelong's pick 36. I think a few clubs will be interested. Has a fair bit to offer in the immediate.

Around 46ish possible ruckman: Tom Hickey (QLD) - if the Gold Coast don't take him with a zone selection. Russell Gabriel is a 21/22 year old who has had a great season in the VFL. Matthew Jones is a very good ruck prospect from WA. And the other likely ruckman is Andrew Phillips from Tasmania who is very raw, but I feel he has upside.

Charlie Riewoldt (brother of Jack) is a small-medium size forward. Very strong overhead for his size. Physically not all that well developed and doesn't have outstanding pace, but I think come year 2-3 he might start to come on as a footballer. I'm probably one of his few fans. I think he will be a late-rookie selection.

North have a compo pick at 30 and probably wouldn't let Jayden Pitt get past them at 17. Exactly what they need.

Jayden Pitt is a fantastic prospect and there are few greater fans that I.
On the North Melbourne selection I get the feeling North might be intrigued by Patrick Karnezis. Reminds me a little of Nat Fyfe and might just be one of the surprise guys in this draft. As a medium forward I feel he would be a nice fit into your forwardline.
But certainly Pitt is the other who will be looked at as an outside option if available. When he has ball in hand there are few better by foot with time and space.

Certainly would be. Probably can't go in expecting that on the day but I think Carlton would certainly walk home pretty happy with this draft. No doubt.

Really good mock well, done. I just think that Geelong would take Matt Watson not Smedts at pick 15. Pitt and 23 is a good get. If the Cats got Watson, Pitt and Prestia i would be a happy man.

Watson is an interesting one. Some are going as far as to say he is a 2nd rounder. I really like Watson but I think Geelong will be looking at more pacy types. Smedts while nice one on one has some real class and a little bit of speed. Geelong looked really exposed in the finals against Collingwood's speed around the ground so I think they are going to top up with some relatively speedy types.
Watson probably doesn't suit the Geelong team all that well. My feeling with him is that he might get a little exposed on the lead with his relative lack of speed. In a team who zone off well and have midfielders regularly pushing back like Hawthorn and St Kilda would probably be better fits for Watson.

Adressed their key position defense needs to an extent with Tape who for mine is an ideal Tom Harley type replacement. I'm aware Scarlett is nearing the end but for Geelong I'd probably hold off and trade into or go after a mature option when they need to. They have every opportunity to remain competitive and a force of the competition, so I'd recommend they continue to go for it while their veterains are still around. These players are mostly complimentry to their excisting players, and then at a later date replacements should be looked at.

Prestia I have put allot of thought into but it Jayden Pitt available I just couldn't go past him. With some many other great midfielders I think Pitt would fit perfectly into an already strong team. Give him time and space and he is deadly by foot.

Well, exactly ... if Smith was available at #14 wouldn't the Crows take him? Frankly I can't see how he would drop to #16 for Port to snap up.

Guthrie is an interesting one but I think he will get looked at in this range. While not as offensively gifted as others in this range he offers something as an inside midfielder and brings a little versatility. After having traded into Tambling, while I would like to see him played on a back flank from the reports I have been hearing he will be used as a midfielder who plays both inside and outside. So maybe a more defensive midfielder is added rather than Smith who offers more explosive speed. Smith will no doubt be looked at if available, no doubt so Adelaide will make an informed judgement.

My draft is more so based on what I feel clubs will do rather than based on my person rankings. Otherwise I would have Joel Wilkinson going to Brisbane at pick 5 and Jayden Pitt at pick 8 to Essendon.

Knightmare what a super effort mate,well done.
I,m very happy with the Eagles picks.Pick 28 might seem them take a small fwd ie Prestia(he might go early though to the Bombers) or a Josh Green /Andreoli type.
Great stuff though:thumbsu:

Every possibility to happen. Still not certain who WCE will take at pick 26+28. But certainly Prestia and Green will be amongst those looked at.

Tape was available at 57 and drafted after Isaac Smith?

OK.

I really like Tape, but finding a draft position for him is the hard part. Great shutdown defender. But the fact that some might view him as slightly undersized might see him fall further than he probably deserves. Rate him a top 50 prospect certainly.

Isaac Smith no guarantee to go in the national draft, but I think he will be thereabouts.

Different types of players so no real comparison.

There will be a WCE f/s pick somewhere and we'll only take players with 3, 26 and 28.

That is later.

Will include in final edition.

Good work Knightmare.

My only addition would be to suggest an editing of 53 or 57 for us, as we are very much desperate for another key defender, of the taller and bigger bodied type...we are ok for flankers/3rd talls (even with the loss of Laidler).

There's also a chance of one of 53, 57 or 58 being a ruckman as we need one.

Aside from that, I like your draft...I think it's fairly certain we'll take Smedts at 15 if he's there (unless Caddy also is) and we do need to add speed so Prestia is a good get too.

Smedts will be one of those looked at with pick 15.

Caddy is shaping as a top 10 pick. Wouldn't personally take him in this range, but all indications are after a surprisingly good draft combine that he will be in this very high range. If available certainly would be looked at.

But don't be disappointed with Lester or Tape. Both could go in the 2nd round. So considering they are available they are more selections based on value more than being the best fits.

For Geelong maybe a Kyle Hartigan might get looked at with a late or rookie selection. Very good key position defender who is very good one on one.

Great work! However there is no way the Lions won't take the best midfielder at 5. (unless of course Day slips through which won't happen)!

I know midfielders for Brisbane are top priority with Black and Power nearing the end and with Rischitelli, Brennan and Sherman all leaving. I am fully aware that this selection to many will come be a near shock selection. But with all the order variations I have come up with i've had Brisbane some really nice midfield possibilities still available at picks: 25, 27 and 31.

In this specific draft if the order works like this. Green is an inside mid option who can play some forward. Joel Wilkinson is a half back flanker with midfield capabilities, top athlete. Then Conca is a reasonably versatile mid who again has versatility to play other positions, but again another very good midfielder.

With J.Brown and Fevola both nearing the end I feel Brisbane might look at Lynch who to some on first inspection might be a bit of a surprise selection, but I think he will be a late riser. Very athletic and has great upside. Late bloomer who really came on during the U18 champs.

If Gaff slides then he is every chance at this selection, and Heppell is not a bad selection either and no doubt will be considered if available, but don't discount Lynch at 5. The best key position players usually come from high draft picks. Lynch might just be one of those.

Taking 3 midfielders in the top 31 is probably around the mark for mine.
Just my interpretation anyway.

what gives the impression that rus gabriel from frankston will go pick 60 odd nightmare?

Can't say i've seen a whole lot of him, but those bits I have seen have been impressive enough for me to think he could be a draft possible and have received some very positive feedback from some keen VFL viewers on his form.

He is in the right age group and might offer a team a more ready to go ruck option.

For St Kilda if King and Gardiner both retire they will be looking pretty thin for ruckman. So adding a ready to go ruckman is probably the right approach.
They already have some no.2 type ruckman in McEvoy and Stanley, so a no.1 type ruckman who is ready to go should be high on the Saints list.

Edwards 184cm
McKinley 185cm
Warren 186cm
Wright 188cm
Norris 186cm
O'Keefe 193cm
Kennedy 192cm
Black 192cm

Not sure how much we need another mid-sized forward.. I think we'll be looking for a genuine midfielder with our first pick

I have to echo the other lions fans thoughts here,there is no chance we will go tall with pick 5. I'd lock in either Gaff or Heppell. Picks in the 20s are also likely to be used on mids.

Awesome effort Knigthmare, although I think Ben Casley will be picked up in the draft proper, Essendon & Port seem keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back