Kntfl

According to the borderwatch the review has been released. Do you have a copy or any info

I do and the Border Watch is misleading when they say penola have been invited to the WBFL. That was a part of the old report which recommended them to join the WB league in 2013. So while they are not wrong, it was not a feature of this new report.

I spoke to a working party member and he said there has been no formal invite, and penola have indicated they will not move.

Not going to give it all away now, I'll do an article on it.

Hoffman

Debutant
Apr 4, 2012
Mt Gambier
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can you put it online - naracoorte herald website
I do and the Border Watch is misleading when they say penola have been invited to the WBFL. That was a part of the old report which recommended them to join the WB league in 2013. So while they are not wrong, it was not a feature of this new report.

I spoke to a working party member and he said there has been no formal invite, and penola have indicated they will not move.

Not going to give it all away now, I'll do an article on it.

Where can I find the review

Thanks, no worries
Can you post ot online or email it
Cheers

As I said, I only have it in hard copy so can't email or put online. It's not a one or two page document.

Will write a summary on it for online which will be posted next week

bulldogsbark

Senior List
Apr 12, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Has bordertown signed a new coach
Are the rumours true about sam logan coaching lucindale.
Dylan Coxon leaving penola to coach robe ???

Has bordertown signed a new coach
Are the rumours true about sam logan coaching lucindale.
Dylan Coxon leaving penola to coach robe ???

1. Not that I have heard.
2. Not rumours, it's a fact
2. Also a fact, coxon back to robe (He played there in 2012 and before that)

bulldogsbark

Senior List
Apr 12, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Heard kaniva and Keith are spending up big, where do they get their coin from???
James Dixon returning to the kntfl
Are lucindale recruiting up big???

I heard nhill has signed up jay Zuener and George mcwaters . What sort of players are these guys?

Zeuner is a key defender, albeit slightly undersized. Is also getting a bit old and his body isn't what it used to be, but he's mostly a good leader and very vocal. Good with young guys on the team and will be the first to jump into a scrap to help his mates.

McWaters is a great pickup. Agile ruckman with a mean streak and is good in the air. Kicking is a bit up and down but he's a competitor, will tackle like a madman and put on plenty of pressure.

Both have small issues with discipline - doesn't take much to get them fighting. Watched McWaters deliver one of the most comprehensive toe-toe-toe boxing victories of all time on the footy field this year, against his opposing ruckman who was physically much bigger than him

cougars23

Rookie
Oct 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Any rumours on player signings or losses in the league? I know Keith have lost jimmy Mcentee to Reynella in SFL

MrSolodolo

Rookie
Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Zeuner is a key defender, albeit slightly undersized. Is also getting a bit old and his body isn't what it used to be, but he's mostly a good leader and very vocal. Good with young guys on the team and will be the first to jump into a scrap to help his mates.

McWaters is a great pickup. Agile ruckman with a mean streak and is good in the air. Kicking is a bit up and down but he's a competitor, will tackle like a madman and put on plenty of pressure.

Both have small issues with discipline - doesn't take much to get them fighting. Watched McWaters deliver one of the most comprehensive toe-toe-toe boxing victories of all time on the footy field this year, against his opposing ruckman who was physically much bigger than him

Thanks! Nhill generally has a smaller young team so the inclusion of these fellas should be good for their team.

Thanks! Nhill generally has a smaller young team so the inclusion of these fellas should be good for their team.

Zeunz also played juniors for west adelaide and sturt, many moons ago.

Both nice blokes for the most part, don't be fooled by their tats and on-field manner. Played a bit with them over the past two seasons when they have occasionally dropped back to twos.

cougars23

Rookie
Oct 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Lucindale looking to be recruiting well over the off season. Logan player/coach, James Dixon, Tim Walsh Sam mardling and the teakle brothers rumored to be back. And possibly a couple naracoorte players

hawks88

Debutant
Feb 18, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Whats bradley vallance doing next year, I see he had a good year and word was he could be heading back to his home club in ouyen.

cougars23

Rookie
Oct 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Whats bradley vallance doing next year, I see he had a good year and word was he could be heading back to his home club in ouyen.

Would be a shame if borders did lose him. Very good player. Have they picked up any new recruits? Also heard rumour they have new coach?

could be, they have ex Naracoorte player Sam Logan as coach

Lucindale will be good next year - seems they have a bit of quality coming back in. Will be a completely different side to the one that didn't win a game in 2013.

Back