KP's Drowning in a sea of 0-58's Tuesday Bonanza!

Remove this Banner Ad

Leaderboard...?

iluvparis I think this is an example of why we need rules in place for who is allowed and is not allowed to run comps. Now this is only a first draft, but I think given how this one has turned out it should be something like this:

Not Allowed
KardiniaPark

Allowed
Everyone else

Thoughts?

Here we go! :drunk:

Ascot Quad - 17.36%

All good. Happy to go wider in the guineas and the winterbottom and take the chance in the last against the faves from the Ascot Gold Cup race. When you have to cut a leg down that is the way to go I think, pot the whole form line otherwise you have to take all of them from that race. I thought Tower of Lohnro down in the weights was the best roughie in railway, we just see the faves a different way. Black Heart Bart has the weight and up to 1600m queries. Delicacy has the open class, 2nd up and may still want further, and barrier queries. Delicacy gets a couple of kilos on last meeting but BHB still gave it weight last start and ran it over. That was why I went the other way as I hate backing hype oaks runners against open class. Can't have them all though.

Would love to see a boatload of scratchings now.

We (Duritz,Paris) are putting our own money into this place and you come in here wishing scratchings so you can have a laugh at someone who's won? Nice modding. You contribute nothing here besides closing threads and being an overbearing father.

why not wait until after SCR to finalise?

Of course I'm ******* waiting! I've just posted it for Ham to have a look at and create some discussion. Obviously creating discussion is frowned upon. God forbid we try and bring people into this board and engage them with ******* prizes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We (Duritz,Paris) are putting our own money into this place and you come in here wishing scratchings so you can have a laugh at someone who's won? Nice modding. You contribute nothing here besides closing threads and being an overbearing father.

Of course I'm ******* waiting! I've just posted it for Ham to have a look at and create some discussion. Obviously creating discussion is frowned upon. God forbid we try and bring people into this board and engage them with ******* prizes.

Ah, OK. I thought you had already placed that quaddie, sorry. Sheesh... #angrypills

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
I have no problems in what you've done. I just thought they were final thoughts. If they weren't final thoughts, then why not state that.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
I have no problems in what you've done. I just thought they were final thoughts. If they weren't final thoughts, then why not state that.

I guess you're the reason we have warning labels on everything. That IS my Quaddie, i just haven;t PUT IT ON YET. I don't understand why this concept is hard to grasp.

Of course I'm grumpy, the Mrs is making me go to a ******* Spanish festival and I cant get out of it because it's right below my ******* balcony. ******* w***ers with their shirts off dancing the ******* labamba to some s**t trumpeted jungle music. so YES maybe I AM A LITTLE TIGHTLY STRUNG THIS MORNING. :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back