KP's Footy Quad Extravaganza (All Vic TAB betting)2014

Remove this Banner Ad

May 6, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
I gave last week a miss just so I could load up on the big Jackpot this week (OK I forgot)

$59K carried over into this week that will soon be in my bank account.

GEE v ADL
NM v ESS
STK v MEL
WCE v WB

To make things easy ill be working off a $100 bank per week. Feel free to post BEFORE THE EVENT. If you post after the fact (even if it's after the first leg) you will be mocked and shamed and be forced to play Lenny29 MGS model for the next 12 months.

I'll be back before the Cats game, have at it :rainbow:

Angry-Conan-Turns-Into-Hulk.gif

FOOTY QUAD

GEE 1-36 v ADL 1-36

ADL BY 2 (AAMI)

GEE BY 27 (KP)

ADL BY 50 (AAMI)

The Crows have a surprisingly good record against the cats, winning 2 of the last 3 - Both in Adelaide though. They have lost the last four at KP since 2007 by an average of 28pts. Neither team is full strength but Adelaide are a genuine winning chance despite Geelong’s dominance at home. I really like Adelaide's mids despite the fact Douglas is out. Selwood isn't 100% and the young guns in Caddy and Duncan still have to prove they can do it for four quarters. (But Duncan will smash them so get on most poss/2nd tierSC if possible)
Weather -fine and 28, perfect conditions.

NM 13-72 v ESS

NORTH BY 45 (ETIHAD)

NORTH BY 24 (ETIHAD)

ESS BY 2 (ETIHAD)

North comfortable winners the last two but it must be said that those games were in August and both years Essendon had dropped off significantly by that point of the season. North hold a 3-2 record since 2010. All played at Etihad. The last time they played this early in the season was 2012 and there was only 2 points between them. Essendon have lost their bookends in Hurley and Carlisle which really throws this game North’s way. I believe also winderlich, bellchambers and another significant? Is missing as well. Besides Watson I see their midfield as being rather B grade so I think the big NORF forwards should get plenty of supply.

STK 1-36 v MEL 1-36

STK BY 35 (MCG)

STK BY 25 (MCG)

STK 18 (MCG)

Bit of a strange game to line up. StKilda have a superior forward line but a non-existent midfield, while Melbourne are pretty good down back and have the superior midfield (today) but it’s hard to see where their goals come from? I think the above rules out a really high scoring game so looking towards a result under 6 goals either way. Interesting that Melbourne has been so close to the Saints over the last few years despite being at opposite ends of the ladder. If you wanted to skinny up 1-24 either and maybe throw the draw in

WCE 25– 73+ v WB

WB BY 22 (ETIHAD)

WC BY 70 (PATTERSONS)

WC BY 49 (ETIHAD)

West Coast look the superior team, they are being spoken about as a top 4 chance (again!) and the bulldogs IMO can’t improve on what they did last year and I think even may slide a little with a lot of improving teams around them. WC comfortably.Weather – Looks OK, might have a bit of drizzle the day before but looks like a fast track for the Eagles to put a big score on.

QUAD A $100 – 11.11%

GEE 1-36 ADL 1-36

NM 13-72

STK 1-36 MEL 1-36

WCE 25+

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back