Kristian Jaksch

Remove this Banner Ad

etsal1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm not so sure why you think Jaksch is a certainty to the Dogs.

I'm pretty sure there's another club leading the race.

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Nobody's "leading the race" for Jaksch.

It's only media hearsay that he's even leaving at this point.

We'll hear more about offers in a month or so, and he'll either re-sign or nominate a club then.
Carlton will have the pick before WB.

We'll offer pick 25. :p
Depends on Sunday's result, we might be pretty keen on Sam Durdin ;)

etsal1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Nobody's "leading the race" for Jaksch.

It's only media hearsay that he's even leaving at this point.

We'll hear more about offers in a month or so, and he'll either re-sign or nominate a club then.

Depends on Sunday's result, we might be pretty keen on Sam Durdin ;)

There is a team who has offered him a long term deal months ago and are very confident he will be there next year - to the point negotiations are already happening with GWS.

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
There is a team who has offered him a long term deal months ago and are very confident he will be there next year - to the point negotiations are already happening with GWS.
Is it the same team that has already secured Tom "Just get me here" Boyd? ;)

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
Yeah his value has gone up with Pattons injury for sure, wed have to chuck in a Hrovat or something to get it done.

Deal that the Dogs want is 7 for 1 of Tomlinson or WHE and Jaskch chucked in, in reality 7 & Hrovat for Jaskch & WHE

No that's the deal you want. WHE is on the untouchable list with the likes of Treloar, Whitfield, Jezza, General etc.

You can keep throwing his name up but he has as much chance of getting to the kennel as Bonts has of moving to Homebush.

pinot

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
If Wb win today we will have pick 5, 23, 41

Likely trade Garlett + Robinson + Warnock

Six picks under end of 2nd round is in a good position to be under if we get there. Mick will look to get some players in the Dockerty, Everitt mould.

One of those could be Jacksch but there is close to no chance Mick Malthouse will pay overs for him.

Mick will say seven games - 2 goals you tell me how much he is worth.

Matt Watson has played more games and kicked more goals. Why should we offer first round pick for Jacksch.. pick 30 and enjoy it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pinot

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Watson is 22, Jaksch is 19 (turning 20 in October). So Watson has been in the system for four years compared to Jaksch two years, you'd hope Watson would've played more games.

He's played 19 games...my point is where in anyones valuation would Jaksch be considered a first round pick if your not smoking a lot of weed?

Mick has shown he doesn't do these type of trades outside free agency unless he is an elite youngster and Jaksch is not one of those.
End of the day Jaksch played 3.5 games per year to Watson 3.9 games per year.

Carlton is a semi mature team which is hard to break into. GWS is not.

Watson is 22, Jaksch is 19 (turning 20 in October). So Watson has been in the system for four years compared to Jaksch two years, you'd hope Watson would've played more games.
He also quotes goals despite Jaksch playing primarily down back in the seniors. *shrug*

etsal1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
He also quotes goals despite Jaksch playing primarily down back in the seniors. *shrug*

Despite my opinion of Pinot's posts, Watson plays primarily down back too. First game up forward yesterday.

pinot

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Despite my opinion of Pinot's posts, Watson plays primarily down back too. First game up forward yesterday.

Yes we know your types too well. Pants down and welcome to all. How happy were you to embrace Brock Mclean trade?

etsal1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Yes we know your types too well. Pants down and welcome to all. How happy were you to embrace Brock Mclean trade?

I want him delisted. That should tell you my opinion.

Meanwhile, you think Watson > Jaksch. Says it all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back