Toast Kudos To Brad Scott Thread !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you have the number for tender touch? I think they short changed me.
Yeah I hate it when you pay for a Cleveland Steamer and the "Talent" has failed to eat something spicy. If she doesn't fully evacuate yah ain't getting maximum value. :stern look

Exactly. I have no issues in bumping uglies. :stern look

Mate we both have been highly critical of the coach and i reckon we both could share a piece of humble pie.

If it rains next Friday we will be balls deep in the game.

I fear the boys being really sore after having to fight really hard these last two games.

What a ride these finals have been.

I fear the boys being really sore after having to fight really hard these last two games.

What a ride these finals have been.

We can win, I'm convinced

We can win, I'm convinced

TbH I always thought we'd beat * and Geelong. We had no Wells , Boomer and Dal together during our previous encounters.

Those three had the ball about 85 times last night, all great users as well.

The Umpires gave us a taste of what it will be like against Sydney.

We can and may but I'm not overly confident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear!!!
oh dear? Are you surprised we made it to top 4? I thought your said we weren't good enough! Kudos to Brad, he got us there, I dont agree with the way he did it but he got us there so well done to him. I never doubted this group of players was good enough to be top 4 THIS YEAR and yep we are.

One thing is for sure, despite Brad saying it was an easy fix, we are still yet to know what to do in the last 5 minutes when a team has a run on and we have the lead. Some of the decision making in the last 5 minutes was deplorable. Brad has been unable to teach the guys how to ice the clock. Thank god for Sugars smother and Goldies mark.

oh dear? Are you surprised we made it to top 4? I thought your said we weren't good enough! Kudos to Brad, he got us there, I dont agree with the way he did it but he got us there so well done to him. I never doubted this group of players was good enough to be top 4 THIS YEAR and yep we are.

One thing is for sure, despite Brad saying it was an easy fix, we are still yet to know what to do in the last 5 minutes when a team has a run on and we have the lead. Some of the decision making in the last 5 minutes was deplorable. Brad has been unable to teach the guys how to ice the clock. Thank god for Sugars smother and Goldies mark.
Lol - we are the 2nd best 2nd half side. I tipped us to finish 6th and win a final. I never bagged him or wanted him sacked.

You look stupid now and your footy knowledge is putrid. You must have been shattered lady night. Suck it up princess.

6 wins straight and to be congratulated. Mind you for a team that came in 6th we have had a great finals draw. 2 home games and only travel is a trip up to Sydney.

Fremantle get 4th and cop 2 away trips before even making the GF.

Hand me that violin.

6 wins straight and to be congratulated. Mind you for a team that came in 6th we have had a great finals draw. 2 home games and only travel is a trip up to Sydney.

Fremantle get 4th and cop 2 away trips before even making the GF.

Hand me that violin.

I can't see it, it's too small! Couldn't have happened to a nice bunch of c#£ts.

Care to inform us of how you would have done it? Seriously.

Armchair experts at their worst. Can't even rely on losses to extend an agenda legitimately.

How can you support a team that's winning and want to dump a law-abiding coach so badly? What psychological errors exist for that?

The more horrific thought is if/when we do lose there will be such self-arse patting and squeezing it would be ten times as unbearable and inappropriate.

Perhaps Brad taught them that ...

God there's some ******* misanthropic mother*ers in here.

Preliminary final! Despite some key injuries at different times!!!

Road tripping up to Sydney on Friday if I can get leave, should be a ripper!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back