Toast Kurt Tippett

Remove this Banner Ad

Has he gotten bigger since joining ? He is a monster and one on one will beat most but is it some what a disadvantage to him as he is turning like a mack truck or is he just a little underdone and knee issue

Looks the same size to me he cant string 2 games together so his match fitness is no doubt a issue, last year he was quite mobile.

Match fitness is lacking, extreme pressure game would have been hard to adjust to. He was marking strongly to begin with, a couple of games in a row and he will be right. Will be much better for the run

We'll find out how his knee is this week. Last time we played Essendon he had to carry an extra 100kg as a backpack. Carrying Hooker around like that would put strain on anyone's knees.

Match fitness is lacking, extreme pressure game would have been hard to adjust to. He was marking strongly to begin with, a couple of games in a row and he will be right. Will be much better for the run

Personally I thought it was amazing he came straight back in and performed as strongly and as well as he did.

He kicks straight we probably win - not that I am blaming him in any way shape or form for the loss.

Personally I thought it was amazing he came straight back in and performed as strongly and as well as he did.

He kicks straight we probably win - not that I am blaming him in any way shape or form for the loss.
I thought he tried very hard considering his lack of match fitness. His marking was good and his kicking was ok.

More games (hopefully he stays fit enough) and he will be a great contributor in September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back