Kyrgios: "I actually don't like tennis"

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not sure who to blame, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. I am just dissapointed because I thought we were a silly chance to make the final this year given our draw.

It's no doubt deliberate and pretty childish
By who, though? It would hardly be TA strategy seeing how Rafter is trying to be taken seriously with his public comments.

It's unlikely it was an accident. More likely a worker there who is pissed off with Tomic and passed it around the office as a joke, but forgot to correct it when it went through.

Kyrgios and Tomic are people pleasers. They play tennis for the family for $$$. Tomic would prefer to nightclub and has a domineering father. Nick has openly said this. He doesn't like tennis.

They both also seem to be constantly pissed off with authority.

Anyone here amateur psychologists?

This isn't Rafter's problem.

At this point, I don't think it matters to Kyrgios.

Rafter is the one with the problem, so he should sort it out behind the scenes, not attack them in a ******* interview of all places lol

You can't spout s**t about keeping a sense of decorum, and then create headlines in the same interview. That's just stupid.

And Kyrgios has every right to defend himself.

Yep, the bizarre world where punishing the player for criticizing them in public and then they just do the same back. Rafter's ego is so far up his own arse it's not even funny anymore.

All sides have some reason here and there to blame but TA just look more and more ridiculous. I really feel sorry for Lleyton with all this... He doesn't deserve this.

Yep, the bizarre world where punishing the player for criticizing them in public and then they just do the same back. Rafter's ego is so far up his own arse it's not even funny anymore.

All sides have some reason here and there to blame but TA just look more and more ridiculous. I really feel sorry for Lleyton with all this... He doesn't deserve this.

Really? :confused: TA are not the ones looking ridiculous from where I stand, the petulant children Tomic and Kyrgios are the ones looking ridiculous. Had to laugh when Tomic's little Davis Cup plan backfired.

Problem with your argument is that Rafter didnt actually criticise anyone directly. And you got your names mixed up. Its Kyrgios' that has his ego far up his own arse, not Rafter.

22 year old kid indeed.
please check the ages of those that fought and died at Gallipoli for a sense of perspective.
Absolute imbecile and his father and Kyrgios not far behind,
Endorse Dawn Fraser's original sentiments 100%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair making the fourth round at Wimbledon is a decent effort, especially at his age.

He serve-botted a win against a crippled Raonic then choked and tanked his way to a pathetic loss against Gasquet - hardly ground breaking form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair making the fourth round at Wimbledon is a decent effort, especially at his age.

Common sense doesn't belong in this thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back