Traded Lachie Henderson [traded to Geelong for 2016 first round pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

A pro who played like crap all year and who's mummy called the club bagging you out. Like Carlisle wants out and he didn't have needles stuck in him. On football ability I think Carlisle is the better player.
But as you said, Henderson didn't have needles stuck in him

A pro who played like crap all year and who's mummy called the club bagging you out. Like Carlisle wants out and he didn't have needles stuck in him. On football ability I think Carlisle is the better player.

That's your opinion Carlisle has been pitiful for two straight years with an attitude Henderson has been mentally poor half a season out of six years.

Half a season try all season and if he was such a pro he would have been like danger field and had an elite season and left on a high.
He didn't pal

Half a season try all season and if he was such a pro he would have been like danger field and had an elite season and left on a high.
He didn't pal

No he was solid first 10 rounds

Bell an improving player going to Brisbane for pick 21 and Hendo that has the runs on the board for pick 28 is outrageous. Let him walk to Saints/Gold Coast/Collingwood.

Geelong have been in his ear all year they must have valued him highly. now want to lowball..

Each situation is different - Carlton was only interested in Carlisle in PSD.
Carlisle is much better than Henderson. Bell is younger then Henderson. Youth is value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn't say future 1st rounder in the 1 sentence..

But he did say that he is worth a 1st rounder then went on to say when Nathan Brown was pressing him for middle ground between 9 and 28 that there is future trading.

So I guess if you add them up you can safely say he was alluding to next years 1st rounder.

He didn't say future 1st rounder in the 1 sentence..

But he did say that he is worth a 1st rounder then went on to say when Nathan Brown was pressing him for middle ground between 9 and 28 that there is future trading.

So I guess if you add them up you can safely say he was alluding to next years 1st rounder.

Yep I think that's right.

Although you'd think that the Crows will get the two first rounders, which may make things tough.

Not sure how Geelong will please all 4 clubs at the trade table.

Yep I think that's right.

Although you'd think that the Crows will get the two first rounders, which may make things tough.

Not sure how Geelong will please all 4 clubs at the trade table.

why is everyone so convinced they'll end up with 2015 & 2016 first rounders?

I can see #9 & #27 for Danger and 4th round pick

Crows are really only looking for an improvement from FA compo.

why is everyone so convinced they'll end up with 2015 & 2016 first rounders?

I can see #9 & #27 for Danger and 4th round pick

Crows are really only looking for an improvement from FA compo.

Crows are looking for fair value, as every club does in every trade. FA is irrelevant if they match.

Danger is worth more than a first and a second.

Anyway that's just my opinion (man) - time will tell. If he does go cheaply that's good for West Coast and the Selwood trade.

Crows are looking for fair value, as every club does in every trade. FA is irrelevant if they match.

Danger is worth more than a first and a second.

Anyway that's just my opinion (man) - time will tell. If he does go cheaply that's good for West Coast and the Selwood trade.

meh, we disagree about how much Danger's worth, (besides it's all relative.)

Reckon the Hendo for 2016 1st rounder will get done early. Crows may kick and bitch but really what else are they going to do but accept #9 & 27?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back