Lance Armstrong formally charged with doping

Remove this Banner Ad

Oprah will somehow turn it into a sob story and it will become all about 'poor Lance and how he was victimised'

Was driving home about half an hour ago and heard the news and pretty much thought the same thing.

I'd like her to ask the question ... but she wont, so Lance all those people you bullied, why shouldn't they think you are a ***en a-hole??

Eh, I find watching psychopaths trying their best to perform as humans entertaining.
tom_cruise_couch_jump_oprah.jpg

seriously Lance...an Olsen twin WTF?
http://psychopathyawareness.wordpress.com/2011/10/03/the-list-of-psychopathy-symptoms/

11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR: a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of numerous, multiple relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity (rape) or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits and conquests.

Soooo, as much as i dont want to contribute to the ratings of this, i still really want to watch it, if it airs Thursday night stateside does anyone know if any of our stations have picked it up, and if so, when it will air?

The pay TV shows will have big chunks of it, Fox Sports News, ESPN Sports Centre, Euro Sports News. Sky News might even show the whole program on one of its interactive channels. BBC World and their sports program will have a big chunk. Then someone will put it up on You Tube quickly. Oprah probably wont pull it down within the hour like the IOC do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Begs the question how it can be "live", if it was recorded today (Australian time) and won't be shown until Friday. It could be described as "as it airs in the US".. but it's hardly "live".
Its live with a 24hr delay derr!!!

Can't wait to watch this. We can see it same time as US does on Discovery channel at 1pm EDT on Friday.

Just heard Eddie everywhere go off tap about how cycling has the worst drug problem in sport, uneducated idiot

Saw a few clips on France news tonight. He gets a standing ovation.

Only in Amercia.

I think it was privately recorded in house in Austin, with no audience. Those clips you saw may of been from a previous time he appeared on Oprah in Chicago.

Just heard Eddie everywhere go off tap about how cycling has the worst drug problem in sport, uneducated idiot

You are pretty educated on the subject Freakie, what sports can you name with a worse doping problem/culture than cycling especially through the nineties. The only one i can think of is Baseball and even then i would say it was maybe on par.

You are pretty educated on the subject Freakie, what sports can you name with a worse doping problem/culture than cycling especially through the nineties. The only one i can think of is Baseball and even then i would say it was maybe on par.
Cucling only appears to have the worst problem due to the testing. Athletics, soccer and swimming have the same culture just not the media focus on them. Hell even my sport triathlon as had a number of positives and I'm sure there are quite a few more that got away with it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back