Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

God we are going to have an attractive forward line

Oh wait I haven't signed yet..
The ruours are true... Im going back to my true passion. Kicking behinds in the FF position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Bears, it's time for me to head back to where I started my SFA career. I enjoyed your collective work a lot in S18, but I didn't really enjoy my own, and feel the need for a change. Congratulations to all award winners, and best of luck next season. Hopefully I can be a bit more active, and I'll make a special effort when it's y'all.

Congratulations brahj on a well deserved win, the right blend of humour and coolness with just a hint of flogishness:p, remember, if it gets unbearable down in Vegas, Punt Road is your home.:D

We had the Mobbs Medal last night with Furies player Wacky Tiger winning easily.

Our brahj took home the coveted EKA medal for best first year poster. With pantskyle being named as starting ruck in the All SFA team.

Not bad for a team who finished with the spoon. That's the season officially done and dusted. Still a few weeks away from the new season which won't start until after Christmas. Once info starts coming through I'll post it here.

As for next season the leadership will become a bit more simplified going into the season with two captains and two vice captains. However like last season posters may find themselves involved.

DJ and myself are finalising the two VCs but changes are being made.

We had the Mobbs Medal last night with Furies player Wacky Tiger winning easily.

Our brahj took home the coveted EKA medal for best first year poster. With pantskyle being named as starting ruck in the All SFA team.

Not bad for a team who finished with the spoon. That's the season officially done and dusted. Still a few weeks away from the new season which won't start until after Christmas. Once info starts coming through I'll post it here.

As for next season the leadership will become a bit more simplified going into the season with two captains and two vice captains. However like last season posters may find themselves involved.

DJ and myself are finalising the two VCs but changes are being made.

Thanks pants. You're the wind beneath my Bette Midler references.

Word up to all the Las Vegas players who polled votes last night:

DemonJim - 11 Votes
pantskyle - 10 Votes
Matera92 - 8 Votes
The Half Back - 6 Votes
Juggalo Balla - 4 Votes
Dingster - 3 Votes
brahj - 2 Votes (yep, I'll congratulate myself)
Greater Gattsby - 2 Votes
saintkildaman - 2 Votes

Soon to be trending: #magruderwasrobbed

Thanks pants. You're the wind beneath my Bette Midler references.

Word up to all the Las Vegas players who polled votes last night:

DemonJim - 11 Votes
pantskyle - 10 Votes
Matera92 - 8 Votes
The Half Back - 6 Votes
Juggalo Balla - 4 Votes
Dingster - 3 Votes
brahj - 2 Votes (yep, I'll congratulate myself)
Greater Gattsby - 2 Votes
saintkildaman - 2 Votes

Soon to be trending: #magruderwasrobbed

when do you get your badge oh promising one?

Congrats BTW, I tipped this pretty early in the season aaaactually. (See I can backslap myself even if the sim doesn't want to)

when do you get your badge oh promising one?

Congrats BTW, I tipped this pretty early in the season aaaactually. (See I can backslap myself even if the sim doesn't want to)
You get a medal for the EKA? I won one a few seasons back and never got one... :(

Ah well. Congrats to brahj, for winning. Definitely well deserved

You get a medal for the EKA? I won one a few seasons back and never got one... :(

Ah well. Congrats to brahj, for winning. Definitely well deserved

Did you? What season?

You should have one if you won the EKA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back