Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 19 Team Thread - Best & Fairest S19 Winners Matera92 and Brahj

Remove this Banner Ad

The Quivster slowly opened his eyes, trying to shield them from the sunlight beaming down on his face. "Where am I?" he asked with a confused look on his gorgeous face. "You're in the gutter outside of pantskyle and Sting's house, you've been lying here for almost a week now" said Mila Kunis, his wife. "Why the * didn't you take me home? Or at least inside?". "You looked so cute lying their cuddling you trophies you won at the awards night.".

The Quivster looked down and was surprised at what he saw resting in his arms. Not expecting to even win one award he was shocked to see two amazing trophies there. He looked inquisitively at the first, the 'Las Vegas Bears S19 Goalkicking Award'. "What did I get this for?" the Quivster asked Mila. "For kicking the most goals" she said with a dumbfounded look on her face. "Oh" he said, "I thought this was for kicking the most spectacular looking goal, not for kicking the most, I thought miss_kate18 had this one in the bag, that's why I got myself so wasted. I wasn't expecting to win and have to make speech". He looked down at his other trophy 'Big Bear 3-D Shoot First Place'. "Ha! So all my years playing that damn Big Buck Hunter game at Darkzone finally paid off!". Mila rolled her eyes, "No stupid, it's the Captain's Award, it just has not been engraved yet as you were sleeping with it!".

The Quivster realised he should probably make a speech for his awards. He wanted to thank his team for the wonderful year, thank Juggs for stepping aside and letting him be full forward, and most of all, thank pantskyle for finally showing he does in fact care for him. He ran back to the hall where the event took place, for some reason expecting the guests to still be there, past a hooker that was either dead or was as wasted as he was and back to the podium. He looked out to the crowd and saw only the janitor, apparently still cleaning up from the event. He tapped the microphone to make sure it was still on. It was not.

He ran back to the hall where the event took place, past a hooker that was either dead or was as wasted as he was and back to the podium.

brahj, did we or did we not tell you to return her after 24 hours? You put her on the club payroll and lord knows how much we owe now.

Will you stay in our Lovers' Story
If you stay you won't be sorry
'Cause we believe in you
Soon you'll grow so take a chance
With a couple of Kooks
Hung up on romancing

I know this is weeks ago but I listened to this today and thought of you x

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching Sunday Night I have come to a realisation:

So Elvis' wife is named Priscilla. Elvis is known as the King, making Priscilla a Queen. Finally, Elvis is well known for his performances in Vegas, which is located in the desert. Therefore, Elvis' wife is literally Priscilla, Queen of the desert.

Also, I put forward to the board a proposal to hire Elvis as our new Head coach

Footage of pants doing laps of honor below. He dyed his hair black for the event to match his tie. No short people were hurt during the laps.

20140707_BoDallas_GOTN.gif

Footage of pants doing laps of honor below. He dyed his hair black for the event to match his tie. No short people were hurt during the laps.

20140707_BoDallas_GOTN.gif

One midget was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back