Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 19 Team Thread - Best & Fairest S19 Winners Matera92 and Brahj

Remove this Banner Ad

So, I was getting my nerd on and discovered that the eventual premiers have a 10 win 8 loss record in Round 1.

With 4 of the last 5 premiers winning, but a team losing in the first round is due, given the trendline is WLWLLWLWLWLWLWWLWW.

I think it's us. It's the only thing that makes sense.

take-my-money-o.gif

Take my money, dammit!!

Bad luck bears (no pun intended) let's hit the training track hard... Not lose too much money and smash the plebs we are playing next week.

We can dust ourselves off and get ready for round two, another home game (time to start taking advantage of these).

We have the Roys who are mine and Brokens ex-team so it should be fun.

We can dust ourselves off and get ready for round two, another home game (time to start taking advantage of these).

We have the Roys who are mine and Brokens ex-team so it should be fun.
That's if they remember where the ground is. And what day the game is on. And to take their pills...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bears, as of right now I have removed myself from the team and the league.

For me, this league is not longer enjoyable, I've been able to fast track my retirement and I feel good about it.
I wish you all the best for the season and beyond. Better hands than mine are looking after the team.

Good luck and get that premiership. You now have a better chance without me involved.:thumbsu:

Just read this, WTF?

Hope everything is ok pantskyle

Keep reading.

I did and thank * for that.

I thought I was going to have post one of those slightly nauseating but sincere posts. The one in which I express gratitude for all you've done for the Bears and tag some of the guys from my rookie year like Matera92 brahj getgaff

Thank * I didn't have to do that.

Glad you're staying skip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back