Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 19 Team Thread - Best & Fairest S19 Winners Matera92 and Brahj

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, it feels like now is the, time, where I should, offer, some inspirational words...

Phenomenal, awe-inspiring, legendary, epic, Barack Obama's Inaugural Presidential Speech, Rocky Balboa, Mexican food, The 1984 Chicago Bears, Snorting Cocaine off undisclosed areas of someone else's body, The movie Shine, The majestic Capybara, Miracle on Ice, brahj, A sunset, Clean breaks, That speech I did in Stickmen, Any American War movie, Muse live in concert, A ham and cheese sandwich, That hurdler chick that dances, Ron Swanson, A child's laughter, Tony Free.

I hope they, help. :hearts:

Well, it feels like now is the, time, where I should, offer, some inspirational words...

Phenomenal, awe-inspiring, legendary, epic, Barack Obama's Inaugural Presidential Speech, Rocky Balboa, Mexican food, The 1984 Chicago Bears, Snorting Cocaine off undisclosed areas of someone else's body, The movie Shine, The majestic Capybara, Miracle on Ice, brahj, A sunset, Clean breaks, That speech I did in Stickmen, Any American War movie, Muse live in concert, A ham and cheese sandwich, That hurdler chick that dances, Ron Swanson, A child's laughter, Tony Free.

I hope they, help. :hearts:

Thanks Coach, you're the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back