Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 19 Team Thread - Best & Fairest S19 Winners Matera92 and Brahj

Remove this Banner Ad

i have no idea what this is, just got here through your hashtag being #1 trending

cheers lol

Seems you've stumbled into my trap... won't you stay a while?

qZ99lcB.gif

What do they say when we run out to play? Dare to beat the bear
What do we say when Quivorir plays? Bench that cam-paign-er

brahj s quick, on the wit. And now pantskyle doesn't wanna quit.
We've won five in a row, finals comin' our way. We're the LV Bears!

Our home is in Las Vegas, and we like to party hard
Theres only one Sin City and its ours you 'rats. Get stuffed you f**ktards.

Hey!

What do they say when we run out to play? Dare to beat the bear
What do we say when Quivorir plays? Bench that cam-paign-er

We're strong. And mean. Dingster has been sterilized- he's clean (we promise!)
Oh, we're the ******* best team in the S.F.A

WE'RE THE LV BEARS

#beartodream

Dragons captain thinks our match is a sham because no other games have been posted and we didn't really win.

#smellthejealousy #beartodream

Dragons captain thinks our match is a sham because no other games have been posted and we didn't really win.

#smellthejealousy #beartodream

That's the last time I say anything at home to you again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the last time I say anything at home to you again.
Hey, if you're disparaging my team's totally legitimate victory I'm gonna make fun of you for it.

Bears, our current form is hotter than a Channing Tatum/Chris Pratt erotic massage.

We have the Dragons next week in our last game before (potential) finals glory.

The Dragons. What have they brought to the competition this year? Wrestling references (UFC is better guys), delayed team submissions and more importantly, a general disdain for the awesomeness that is the juggernaut bearing down on the competition out of Las Vegas.

Only last night their captain doubted our victory. If the Bears win, it must be a sim error, says he.

Are we going to take this or are we going to smash them into the middle of next week?

Bears, get into that match thread next week. Banter like Steven Milne versus Mick Malthouse. Help pantskyle and I absolutely pants our loved one on and off the Qooty field. That team deserves the best we have to offer and we'll ride the Dragons all the way to the finals like *insert Game of Thrones reference here because I think dragons are in it*.

#beartodream

Another exciting game with a few Bears racking up possessions and finding form at the pointy end of the season :thumbsu:

Stats update...

S19 R14.jpg
...and, it's been a rare bear occurrence this season, but no highlight for pantskyle this week :p - thanks to DemonJim take a bow son...

S19 R14 Posting.jpg

Onwards to victory...

#beartodream
#finalsbound

Bears, our current form is hotter than a Channing Tatum/Chris Pratt erotic massage.

We have the Dragons next week in our last game before (potential) finals glory.

The Dragons. What have they brought to the competition this year? Wrestling references (UFC is better guys), delayed team submissions and more importantly, a general disdain for the awesomeness that is the juggernaut bearing down on the competition out of Las Vegas.

Only last night their captain doubted our victory. If the Bears win, it must be a sim error, says he.

Are we going to take this or are we going to smash them into the middle of next week?

Bears, get into that match thread next week. Banter like Steven Milne versus Mick Malthouse. Help pantskyle and I absolutely pants our loved one on and off the Qooty field. That team deserves the best we have to offer and we'll ride the Dragons all the way to the finals like *insert Game of Thrones reference here because I think dragons are in it*.

#beartodream
#misskate4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back