Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 20 Team Thread - S20 B&F: Congratulations DemonJim for doing write-ups.

Remove this Banner Ad

Grow up Brahj.

A tired Quivorir now lies in the middle of the ring on his back attempting to punch at the lights beaming down at him from the roof. The arena is empty and his opponent, brahj, claimed victory three hours earlier and is already in a spa with Mila Kunis celebrating the win.

A tired Quivorir now lies in the middle of the ring on his back attempting to punch at the lights beaming down at him from the roof. The arena is empty and his opponent, brahj, claimed victory three hours earlier and is already in a spa with Mila Kunis celebrating the win.
I'd fake smash you in the ring. I'd fake punch and kick you into oblivion.

I think I might have just won round two without having to do anything...
Alright.

Its on.

deXWz.gif

Mila hey?

Quiv he is in a spa with your daughter.

My daughter is actually named after Mila Kunis.

But I just assumed he was talking about my SFA Wife.

You're married to your daughter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My daughter is actually named after Mila Kunis.

But I just assumed he was talking about my SFA Wife.
You can name your children after people you find hot?

We'll have little Channing and Trent as mother-son selections one day.

Dingster rated higher in other areas than Quiv did.

Do you think the lack of me in your side is because the Bears leadership group aren't playing me in the positions I deserve thus ruining my chances of another All SFA?

Dingster rated higher in other areas than Quiv did.
Can you explain it to me? Not annoyed or anything (I dont take this s**t seriously) just genuinely curious how a HFF flank that kicked one goal can be named in at FF in a team of the week over a FF that kicked 6.

Like if thats not doing what an FF should do I don't know.

You can name your children after people you find hot?

We'll have little Channing and Trent as mother-son selections one day.
I was lucky my wife also liked the name Mila :p

Do you think the lack of me in your side is because the Bears leadership group aren't playing me in the positions I deserve thus ruining my chances of another All SFA?

Ummmm......Yes?

Can you explain it to me? Not annoyed or anything (I dont take this s**t seriously) just genuinely curious how a HFF flank that kicked one goal can be named in at FF in a team of the week over a FF that kicked 6.

Like if thats not doing what an FF should do I don't know.
The rankings thread covers this in a way. All forwards are lumped in together and the 6 best performing forwards get named in the forward lines.

Ummmm......Yes?

The rankings thread covers this in a way. All forwards are lumped in together and the 6 best performing forwards get named in the forward lines.
Good enough for me. Thanks. :D

Will someone please give pants the ball so he'll stop crying?

kid-throws-tantrum-at-dodgers-austrailia-baseball-game-a.gif

Ummmm......Yes?

* your s**t team of the week crap.

I'm in ALL SFA form and I don't even get a look in, meanwhile Brahj plays one game in the defence, does a s**t job and gets a gig.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back