Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 20 Team Thread - S20 B&F: Congratulations DemonJim for doing write-ups.

Remove this Banner Ad

I always leave the seat up.

I'm single/a campaigner (according to one of my ex's).
That's cold.

I've only got one ex I'd call a campaigner. The most recent one is a Richmond supporter so he's suffered enough.

That's cold.

I've only got one ex I'd call a campaigner. The most recent one is a Richmond supporter so he's suffered enough.

Eh, you win some or you get the * out of some when they start talking about kids after 3 months...

Gentlemen of the Bears, it's time for this week's instalment of:

lady_problems_by_fayefujiko.jpg

Want to understand how to interact with Lady Posters? Want to post more like a lady? This segment is for you.

Today's instalment of Lady Problems looks at how female posters deal with an issue a lot of you boys would be unfamiliar with - the monthly arrival of the Communists. Aunt Irma visiting. The first scene of Carrie.
As we all know, all women are lovely and normal for three weeks of every month. However, there is one week where some women are in pain, some women are a bit weepy, and some (like me) go into an absolute batshit sneaky hate spiral. Occasionally, this will coincide with a match thread.

How to spot a monthly visitor in your match threads
miss_kate18's normal posting: "Ha ha, your team aren't very good. We are better than your team."

miss_kate18's posting in this week's thread: "The Filth Wizard is the worst captain of all time and you guys are all dirty campaigners. If your home ground went on fire I wouldn't squirt purple Gatorade on you if I had some and I DON'T EVEN LIKE GATORADE".

Occasionally, real life occurrences will become sucked into the hate spiral and spat out in the match thread. For example:

"You say brahj isn't a good captain but AT LEAST HE WOULDN'T FORGET TO PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE".

How to deal with a grumpy lady Bear

Make fun of her partner in this week's match thread and bring her ice cream.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by Lady Problems.
He he, just watched this episode last night.

Gentlemen of the Bears, it's time for this week's instalment of:

lady_problems_by_fayefujiko.jpg

Want to understand how to interact with Lady Posters? Want to post more like a lady? This segment is for you.

Today's instalment of Lady Problems looks at how female posters deal with an issue a lot of you boys would be unfamiliar with - the monthly arrival of the Communists. Aunt Irma visiting. The first scene of Carrie.
As we all know, all women are lovely and normal for three weeks of every month. However, there is one week where some women are in pain, some women are a bit weepy, and some (like me) go into an absolute batshit sneaky hate spiral. Occasionally, this will coincide with a match thread.

How to spot a monthly visitor in your match threads
miss_kate18's normal posting: "Ha ha, your team aren't very good. We are better than your team."

miss_kate18's posting in this week's thread: "The Filth Wizard is the worst captain of all time and you guys are all dirty campaigners. If your home ground went on fire I wouldn't squirt purple Gatorade on you if I had some and I DON'T EVEN LIKE GATORADE".

Occasionally, real life occurrences will become sucked into the hate spiral and spat out in the match thread. For example:

"You say brahj isn't a good captain but AT LEAST HE WOULDN'T FORGET TO PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE".

How to deal with a grumpy lady Bear

Make fun of her partner in this week's match thread and bring her ice cream.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by Lady Problems.
If this isn't a passive aggressive way of asking pantskyle to get you some ice-cream, I don't know what is.

If this isn't a passive aggressive way of asking pantskyle to get you some ice-cream, I don't know what is.
I would murder a thing of ice cream right now. Filthy is already in the bad books because I said "I need chocolate" and he broke off one frigging square of dairy milk. What is this, The Biggest Loser?

I always leave the seat up.

I'm single/a campaigner (according to one of my ex's).
I did always up until I had a girl that was old enough to use the toilet, but not perhaps old enough to know to put the seat down.

I swear when all the females in my family are old enough to know to put that seat down... then it's staying up!

I would murder a thing of ice cream right now. Filthy is already in the bad books because I said "I need chocolate" and he broke off one frigging square of dairy milk. What is this, The Biggest Loser?
Don't take that s**t Kate... he's calling you fat!

Unleash the fury!
unleash-the-fury-o.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just shove me down back so I can't have any impact. I keep turning it over and it shits me to tears. :cry:
matty6 the ultimate team player.....

1 : 10.4 {rHFF} - Someone call a dentist. Determinant has run into matty6 and is hurting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back