Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 20 Team Thread - S20 B&F: Congratulations DemonJim for doing write-ups.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just Matty's way of warming up for a final. Name him and watch him dominate
Nothing fires me up more than a domestic between good friends.

Had a bit of time to cool, so you can name me now brahj, but ffs leave the muzzles on pants and Quiv until game day.. As for DJ, just up his dose of Werther's originals. Old man needs his sweets.

Hey, I wasn't involved in this s**t fight.

He probably doesn't realise that DemonJim plays for the Bears as he is bearly around in our threads.

Well how about aspiring to kick a bag this weekend instead of aspiring to be a club captain? It's no secret that you've taken your eye off the prize my friend.
My eyes are always on the premiership. The secret is I have a 3rd eye that can see in all directions, it is that eye that is on captaincy/league admin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brahj
I request the next Official Team Sheet to be sung to the tune of The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang.
:hearts:

brahj
I request the next Official Team Sheet to be sung to the tune of The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang.
:hearts:

Delegating like a true captain should, might be hope for you yet.

if we lose than it's the end of pants at the Bears, if we win then the dream continues
Good way to make the team want to win. :rolleyes:

Good way for the leadership group to involve the team in our second final. :rolleyes:
Don't look at me. I am not captain. Blame brahj. If I was captain this s**t wouldn't happen. :D

Good way for the leadership group to involve the team in our second final. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry... if anyone has been around over the past couple of weeks they'd know we were playing in finals... If they want to be here they would be here.

Urging players into threads during the season is on point... but if they need to be urged now... well they probably don't post much... if at all.

I'm sorry... if anyone has been around over the past couple of weeks they'd know we were playing in finals... If they want to be here they would be here.

Urging players into threads during the season is on point... but if they need to be urged now... well they probably don't post much... if at all.

Great post from our co-captain here. :thumbsu:

Great post from our co-captain here. :thumbsu:
I agree, it's logical.

Something leaders need to have a sense of.

Also pants. If people are in the SFA forums... they would see the match threads with our teams name on it before scrolling down to see the team thread.

#logic

I agree, it's logical.

Something leaders need to have a sense of.

Also pants. If people are in the SFA forums... they would see the match threads with our teams name on it before scrolling down to see the team thread.

#logic

Some people only follow this thread so use the posts in here to see whats happening, surely someone posting the link in here is a * load better than not posting it at all?

That's just a lazy way to look at it. It's the captains job to keep posters involved, even if that does mean making it obvious to the players. To just have the attitude that oh well if they aren't posting now then they aren't worth it is kind of average and is the kind of leadership that turns a club into a graveyard.

Some people only follow this thread so use the posts in here to see whats happening, surely someone posting the link in here is a **** load better than not posting it at all?

That's just a lazy way to look at it. It's the captains job to keep posters involved, even if that does mean making it obvious to the players. To just have the attitude that oh well if they aren't posting now then they aren't worth it is kind of average and is the kind of leadership that turns a club into a graveyard.
That is just assuming people follow this thread... just as I had assumed that people come to this forum and would see the match threads.

Just as lazy.

Now if you wanted to do it properly... You'd tag individuals to check out the thread.

Some people only follow this thread so use the posts in here to see whats happening, surely someone posting the link in here is a **** load better than not posting it at all?

Hence why I have the ability to tag 20 users and utilise this function every week with the team sheet. If you'd actually like to make yourself feel useful and not argue with my Co-Captain like a pair of commission pigeons fighting over a Foxtel subscription, you can wash MoOP's bed sheets... MoOP_Clone #1 wet them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back