Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 20 Team Thread - S20 B&F: Congratulations DemonJim for doing write-ups.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bears, thank you for everything this season. We built on last season and got that little bit closer to drinking expensive Cognac from the SFA Premiership Cup.

pantskyle - I know we had our differences this season but that doesn't mean I'm any less sincere in thanking you for what you've done in Vegas and wishing you all the best for whatever it is you do next.

Best and Fairest will be in the next few weeks, before you get turned loose on the town remember that short people aren't fire resistant and that Mushrooms have a half life of numerous hours.

Welp.

I guess I'll start packing my things.

Thank you so much guys, I'm off to greener pastures*. The past 2.3 seasons have been a blast, but I feel that for the sake of my qooty career, I need a change of scenery.

Looking forward to our first match up next season. I know this time is very close to tasting success (and I'll bandwagon hard if The Wonders don't make finals).

Peace out bros (And Quiv ;))

*May not be greener. Just different

Welp.

I guess I'll start packing my things.

Thank you so much guys, I'm off to greener pastures*. The past 2.3 seasons have been a blast, but I feel that for the sake of my qooty career, I need a change of scenery.

Looking forward to our first match up next season. I know this time is very close to tasting success (and I'll bandwagon hard if The Wonders don't make finals).

Peace out bros (And Quiv ;))

*May not be greener. Just different

I may have already sold everything you own to pay off some...debts.

Hey! You keep my cocaine tab open! :mad:
What do you expect. He is the coke fiend.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

OFFICIAL FAREWELL TO pantskyle

Dear Pants,

Thank you for everything you have done for the Bears in your time here. You brought me to the club when your brother refused to recruit me (I am totally over that and do not bring it up as a reason for refusal of sexual favours ever) and taught many of us the finer points of banter, innuendo and Simpsons references.

I hope your new club sucks harder than a Dyson because * everyone who isn't a Bear....but I do wish you all the best.

Love always,

miss_kate

PS: Quiv made you this card.
63469056.jpg

OFFICIAL FAREWELL TO pantskyle

Dear Pants,

Thank you for everything you have done for the Bears in your time here. You brought me to the club when your brother refused to recruit me (I am totally over that and do not bring it up as a reason for refusal of sexual favours ever) and taught many of us the finer points of banter, innuendo and Simpsons references.

I hope your new club sucks harder than a Dyson because **** everyone who isn't a Bear....but I do wish you all the best.

Love always,

miss_kate

PS: Quiv made you this card.
63469056.jpg

Thanks sis, in all likelihood I think I'll not play on next season.

Only two teams are in my heart, the Bears and the Roys.

All this pants leaving talk makes me cry.

5aa710d1b2f90bbb899520c7123de3e6.jpg

Bears should facilitate a move to pants to the Roys so as to not lose him to the league, I think this can only be done by also involving the other 10 SweetFA teams in an unnecessarily convoluted end of season trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bears should facilitate a move to pants to the Roys so as to not lose him to the league, I think this can only be done by also involving the other 10 SweetFA teams in an unnecessarily convoluted end of season trade.

pants for Broken.

Ran out of werthers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back