Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 21 - DemonJim rigging the B&F today! Leadership spill tonight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Top shelf stuff, Quivorir

Also, Dingster, I'll have to dust off the old timey Paddleboat and flood the strip with the surplus juggs tears we have in storage.

Everyone loves a Paddleboat Parade.
A motorboat would be a better option

I'll be tut-tutting and shaking my head in disapproval in recognition.
You can be my plus one going through the banner. Though I think the last milestone banner was a tunnel and by the time I got to the end even the cleaners had gone.

Yeah I was surprised at a few of the games myself, but its in the stat sheet.

Edit: and thats actually wrong, he has played 67 :eek:
Yeah, many seasons ago I used to play for the Wonders if I recall correctly. Never posted with them though.

Yeah, many seasons ago I used to play for the Wonders if I recall correctly. Never posted with them though.
We all make mistakes.

You can be my plus one going through the banner. Though I think the last milestone banner was a tunnel and by the time I got to the end even the cleaners had gone.
I was thinking about returning next season so my 250th could be forgotten, but the idea of a long dark tunnel seems more appealing.

I was thinking about returning next season so my 250th could be forgotten, but the idea of a long dark tunnel seems more appealing.

A tunnel can be arranged. We're in the process of building a safer road to the Underground Stadium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take my choc chip muffins that I just baked and go elsewhere then. Maybe the Royals will like me.
Bring them to your own club!

We need cheering up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back