Las Vegas Bears: The resurrection.

Remove this Banner Ad

With the increase in expansion talk across various SFA outlets we can provide an update on the expansion bid from the city built of hot sand, broken dreams and $5 lobster. A city where you can get a happy ending, if you pay a little extra: Las Vegas.

In what is one of the SFAs worst kept secrets, following his awkward cover up on podcast #8, the Las Vegas Bears happily announce saintkildaman as the 3rd current SFA player revealed as being a part of the expansion bid.
Saintkildaman was looking for a change and he is very keen to be a part of this bid as he feels the move to Las Vegas will be a boost to his SFA career.

The Bears are also pleased to announce the signing of Dingster. Dingster joins hilly as an original Bears player to sign up for the re-incarnation and we are looking forward to seeing the original Bears duo in action.

saintkildaman and Dingster join Broken, pantskyle, hilly, Keyser Soze , FiveStrings, and YouDontKnowJack as those who have publicly declared their intent to join the Bears and it also takes the number of names on the Las Vegas bid to 15.

The current makeup of the Bears bid is about half current/half non current SFA players (and not 15 Roys players as reported) and we're still looking to get the players to round out a full squad.

The offer still remains if there are any players who would like to move to Las Vegas, are seeking a change or would like to play alongside any of the Bears signings give me a call.
In the meantime we're still on the hunt for players.
the-shining-bear-o.gif

Broken 'interviewing' potential Las Vegas Bears recruits.

Ah, so it's official. 15 signings, less those mentioned above, that means Broken has poached 7 Roys for the Bears.
Idiot. Myself and pants are Roys too. It's 9 Roys poached.

15 confirmed players is an excellent result so far. I know I have a couple of posters on my radar, several I have had discussions with. Obviously the next target is 20 confirmed players.

It goes to show how serious Broken and myself are about this bid.

15 confirmed players is an excellent result so far. I know I have a couple of posters on my radar, several I have had discussions with. Obviously the next target is 20 confirmed players.

It goes to show how serious Broken and myself are about this bid.
You haven't asked me to join, you obviously aren't that serious.

Obviously not me. Haven't even been approached. Not that I would go. It'd be nice to be asked though.

Wanna join the Bears?

You haven't asked me to join, you obviously aren't that serious.

Wanna join the Bears?

But in all seriousness some players who I would love to get I don't think would come. Those I have approached I believed we have/had a shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanna join the Bears?

Wanna join the Bears?

But in all seriousness some players who I would love to get I don't think would come. Those I have approached I believed we have/had a shot.

Schucks pants, but do it properly. Get you're people to call my people, who'll inform my agent of the offer who in turn will tell me. Then I'll get back to you in 5-7 working days. Or my people will.

Weren't the Bears taking 15 Roys players. Same thing.

How is it the same thing?

Learn to count. 1 Roy player was taken from the Roys to play for the Bears.

Or are you talking real football?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back