Movies & TV Last movie you watched?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh and **** the Herald Sun website, wanna see Oscar news, takes a ****ing eternity to ****ing load..
The Herald Sun...The Oscars...Yeah, nah... think I'll pass. ;)

so many lines:

"welcome to the party pal"

"shoot ze glass"

"you want miracles theo, i give you the f...b...i"

"just like saigon hey slick
i was in junior high dickhead"

and so many more.
I gather you deliberately left off the most well known quote.

Would it help if I told you Pivo, you can see Ann Hathaways nipples thru her dress???
It might...but it seems unlikely.

Some bright spark will post it on Reddit or something similar so I won't need to wade through hours and hours of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I gather you deliberately left off the most well known quote.

which one?

i like the more random quotes, i am sure the sleazy wall st guy had a few as well, but the grey matter aint what it used to be.

Would it help if I told you Pivo, you can see Ann Hathaways nipples thru her dress???

just switched the tv on to check it out....preparing to get shot down, but i do not find her attractive at all.

and also, i have not seen one film nominated (unless prometheus is, but i watched that by illegal means) and the last i went to a multiplex was back in 2011 (i think).

Good ol Jackie more your type Forss?? ;)

Dam I gotta go to class in 5 mins. I wanna see Jackman and ZD30 with Oscars by the time i get back!!!
Likely to be disappointed then.

Argo for Best Picture, Daniel Day-Lewis for Actor.

Monica Bellucci or Scarlett Johansson may very well made me leave my workdesk, Anne Hathaway, probably not so much.

i concur.

add salma hayek to that list for mine.

and jackie in her day was ok shell:

picnic4.jpg

Daniel Day-Lewis for Actor.

ddl should never win anything again for the crimes that were "gangs of new york" and "there will be blood".

When Shell was around you didn't need to coverage.

What this is also proving to me is - I really need some work to do.

Last year I was complaining about being too busy but this really is stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back