Movies & TV Last movie you watched?

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume everyone has seen The Raid : Redemption.

If you haven't.......... get stuffed. :)

Although horror films scare the life out of me, I can handle some zombie movies.
Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead were pretty good, and quite funny in parts.
(on the other hand, I couldn't watch much of Resident Evil or Night of the Living Dead. :eek:)
I'm okay with horror films but horror video games I just struggle with. No idea why but I can barely get through any of the Silent Hill games, yet I can watch the films no problem. What annoys me is the stories (from the video games) are meant to be really good but I usually quit because they're too scary. :(

I'm okay with horror films but horror video games I just struggle with. No idea why but I can barely get through any of the Silent Hill games, yet I can watch the films no problem. What annoys me is the stories (from the video games) are meant to be really good but I usually quit because they're too scary. :(
I'm with you there TM. Mario Kart is about my video game scare factor limit. :$

And movie related, I'm going to give Inception another try tonight on tv. I've tried to watch it 2 or 3 times and got all lost.

And movie related, I'm going to give Inception another try tonight on tv. I've tried to watch it 2 or 3 times and got all lost.
I reckon that will be horrible on tv due to the ads.
I might look.

Love Mario Kart on the Super Nintendo :thumbsu:

Inception was a good movie, I liked it and thought this was the best bit:
http://inception.davepedu.com/

I reckon that will be horrible on tv due to the ads.
I might look.
Think you're right VC. Ads kill movies. No wonder people don't watch movies on tv much anymore.

Anyway, I fell asleep during the 2nd ad break, so once again didn't watch it. :oops: The start was confusing as ever though. Don't think I'll give it a 4th try!!

Think you're right VC. Ads kill movies. No wonder people don't watch movies on tv much anymore.

Anyway, I fell asleep during the 2nd ad break, so once again didn't watch it. :oops: The start was confusing as ever though. Don't think I'll give it a 4th try!!
You suck Karen :p

Think you need to watch it with someone so they can explain it to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You suck Karen :p

Think you need to watch it with someone so they can explain it to you.
Lol, that'd probably help, although I'd annoy the crap out of them!!
Had weird as dreams though-I definitely blame it on the movie. (unfortunately they weren't Leonardo related :()

If I got through Inception, I was going to try the Matrix, so that's on the backburner for now too.

Do a youtube search for The raid redemption trailer

I may have to revise my fav Bond film. Keeping in mind I was only a lil tacker last time I saw them, the fact that Jaws seen the light and come over was probably enough to sway me.

For Your Eyes Only is also good, Moore is visibly older but looking fitter than ever.. wait, am I talking about an actor or our beloved team..?

So many cliches and double entendres in these films and some funny dialogue, as the Brits do so well. Also noticed that, like a lot of musical beats, scenes are repeated/tweaked in more recent flicks.

Seen Foxcatcher during the week, distressing from any perspective and doubly so 4 me, from a horse lover's pov. (The family have been pioneers in the American thoroughbred industry.)

Steve Carell & Channing Tatum are very believable.

I may have to revise my fav Bond film. Keeping in mind I was only a lil tacker last time I saw them, the fact that Jaws seen the light and come over was probably enough to sway me.

For Your Eyes Only is also good, Moore is visibly older but looking fitter than ever.. wait, am I talking about an actor or our beloved team..?

So many cliches and double entendres in these films and some funny dialogue, as the Brits do so well. Also noticed that, like a lot of musical beats, scenes are repeated/tweaked in more recent flicks.

Seen Foxcatcher during the week, distressing from any perspective and doubly so 4 me, from a horse lover's pov. (The family have been pioneers in the American thoroughbred industry.)

Steve Carell & Channing Tatum are very believable.
My favourite Bond film will always be Goldeneye...

...just because he drifts a tank :D:p

Finished both the movie and tv series of Fargo and liked them both :thumbsu:

The movie was good but a little short for my liking and didn't really understand the scene with Marge meeting with a high school friend. Was just awkward really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back