Movies & TV Last movie you watched?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have Mario kart wii.
I bought a wii to play wii fit, but I only use it for Mario kart.:thumbsu:

I've already booked tickets to see it in IMAX. Not even sure how long I have to wait? :$
favourite courses? mines probs maple treeway and DK summit/mountain.

i reckon ill go see the avengers during the morning- nobody here can be bothered to get up then lol.

favourite courses? mines probs maple treeway and DK summit/mountain.

i reckon ill go see the avengers during the morning- nobody here can be bothered to get up then lol.
I :hearts: Coconut Mall and DK Mountain!!
And I thought you Tasmanians were early birds-don't know why. o_O So when does the Avengers come out?

Saw Kubrick's masterpiece 2001:A Space Odyssey last night. Saw it at the old Astor theatre in St.Kilda, where it was shown in 70mm print format (explained here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/70_mm_film). Made the picture quality so rich and clear, just fantastic.

As an aside-was quite surreal to sit by the beach after this particular movie and watch the lunar eclipse, perfect timing. :thumbsu:

sometime this month i think.o_O

also what with this pre, pre-booking nonsense? im going to rock up on the day not even caring.
Yes, checked my ticket (that I've already printed off :p:D) and I'm seeing it the 1st week of May.

I'm ALWAYS super organized. Even if I'm going to see teams like us vs Melb/GWS at the MCG Id buy tickets months in advance. :$
Enjoy the game today FTW.:thumbsu:

Yes, checked my ticket (that I've already printed off :p:D) and I'm seeing it the 1st week of May.

I'm ALWAYS super organized. Even if I'm going to see teams like us vs Melb/GWS at the MCG Id buy tickets months in advance. :$
Enjoy the game today FTW.:thumbsu:
I'm pretty organised too(with some things) but I'm not booking for no reason. Besides you still have to line up for popcorn and drinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need something to watch to get the haunting images of our game out of my head. :eek:
Considering today is international beaver day (the furred, animal variety :D), how about a zombie inspired beaver movie to celebrate...

That is completely hilarious CG, and I think it'd do the trick. :thumbsu:
(The fact that we don't have beavers here means I can lol rather than be terrified too. Double :thumbsu::thumbsu:)

Started watching Game of Thrones again.

Will see if I can get past episode 5 this time.
Give it another chance mate. I wasn't a huge fan of it to begin with. In the words of winty it was a bit 'meh' to me at first.

Gave it another chance about a month ago and now I'm hooked and eagerly awaiting the premiere of season 5 next Monday UnitedWarrior93

Last edited:
Seventh Son - Apart from cameo by Kit Harington early, it wasn't quite what I expected. Not terrible but maybe aimed at the younger audience.

Water Diviner - Heartbreaking and thought provoking, either good timing or controversial, premiering this in our 100 year anniversary but Russ's integrity shines thru.

He's been so influential, both by bringing so many Aussie actors to the spotlight and for his reinvestment in Australia.

Noteworthy is the dedication to ALL lost or missing in the First World War.

karencatsfan have you managed to see 1 of his flicks yet..? If not you could start with Romper Stomper.. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back