Movies & TV Last movie you watched?

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched ep 1 of Aquarius last night, oh my! 'Renly' is really good as Charlie and 'Rebecca' as Charmain, quite like Grey Damon as well.. this series is off to a gr8 start.

Also seen ep 1 of True Detective, must have missed the memo but fail to see where this leads on from last season. Really didn't get any closure there, could have happened while I was ribbing a friend about McConaughey.

Watched ep 1 of Aquarius last night, oh my! 'Renly' is really good as Charlie and 'Rebecca' as Charmain, quite like Grey Damon as well.. this series is off to a gr8 start.

Also seen ep 1 of True Detective, must have missed the memo but fail to see where this leads on from last season. Really didn't get any closure there, could have happened while I was ribbing a friend about McConaughey.
Have been seeing Aquarius advertised all over the place, might have to give it a go.

As for True Detective, season 2 is a whole new story, Rust and Marty are over. I liked the 1st ep, reckon it'll be worth persisting with. Not a McConaughey fan?

Have been seeing Aquarius advertised all over the place, might have to give it a go.

As for True Detective, season 2 is a whole new story, Rust and Marty are over. I liked the 1st ep, reckon it'll be worth persisting with. Not a McConaughey fan?
Not so much that I don't like him as an actor, more that my friend thinks he's hot and I definitely do not.. :eek:

I might have to rewatch that 1st ep, couldn't get into it *shrugs*

I was kind of disappointed in the first season of True Detective. It just didn't give me that surprise at the end I expected or wanted.

I just found it very depressing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saucy, been discussed before but it aint no chick flick.:D
My mind is like a sieve today (everday :$).
So it's a rom-com I'm guessing?

On movies, my friend wants me to go see Magic Mike 2 (don't know the name of it), I hope it's not released yet. Don't think I'd like it.

My mind is like a sieve today (everday :$).
So it's a rom-com I'm guessing?

On movies, my friend wants me to go see Magic Mike 2 (don't know the name of it), I hope it's not released yet. Don't think I'd like it.

i guess if it needed to be classified as something that is where it may sit...but it is more apatow rom com and not chick rom com.

you not a fan of nubile men strutting around?

Went to see Amy last night, the Amy Winehouse movie.

Her decline was quite a sad story. The director doesn't let Amy's self destructive behaviour slip, but the portrayal of those around her who fed off her instability was anger inducing. I enjoyed the movie, even though watching her pain felt a bit voyeuristic at times.

Went to see Amy last night, the Amy Winehouse movie.

Her decline was quite a sad story. The director doesn't let Amy's self destructive behaviour slip, but the portrayal of those around her who fed off her instability was anger inducing. I enjoyed the movie, even though watching her pain felt a bit voyeuristic at times.
Where did you see the movie John? I'd really like to see it-not a huge fan of Amy, but I really enjoy docos on actors, singers etc...

You might change your mind on Channing if you saw '21 Jump Street' -he was pretty good in it.
Or she could try and sit through GI Joe or White House Down which would probably re-inforce her opinion. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back