Movies & TV Last movie you watched?

Remove this Banner Ad

Worth a watch, Draft day, stars Kevin Costner as a List manager in the NFL. The Prez wants him gone if he doesn't use their 1st pick on the fav, and KC isn't that keen on him, anyway without giving away to much it shows how much tension involved in the draft period. Thought some would find it a good film for this moment in time.

Watched Sicario yesterday, excellent thriller that was so intense from start to finish. The music score was great and the locations were beautifully shot. Everyone put in a top performance and I can see this movie doing very well at the Oscars. Del Toro gets the nod from me as the best on screen.

That transportation scene at the beginning was ******* unreal :eek:

9/10

Watched Sicario yesterday, excellent thriller that was so intense from start to finish. The music score was great and the locations were beautifully shot. Everyone put in a top performance and I can see this movie doing very well at the Oscars. Del Toro gets the nod from me as the best on screen.

That transportation scene at the beginning was ******* unreal :eek:

9/10
At Reading cinemas Geelong last night, if I was by myself I would have went in to watch Sicario, but I had my young son with us and saw The Martian instead. I will get around to seeing Sicario soon, I like that genre. Also cant wait to see the new Bond movie nxt month.

At Reading cinemas Geelong last night, if I was by myself I would have went in to watch Sicario, but I had my young son with us and saw The Martian instead. I will get around to seeing Sicario soon, I like that genre. Also cant wait to see the new Bond movie nxt month.
Had a peek at the trailer for Bond recently. Looks sensational.

One thing I forgot to mention was that the gun shots in the film made me flinch. So definitely not a film for kids :p

I too am looking forward to the next Bond film, as well as the movie Legend with Tom Hardy playing twin gangsters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They do. It's constant recycling. Only SBS seems to offer anything new otherwise its dvds or out to the flicks.

they must have a decent enough back catalogue to not play the same crap...sbs is starting to go down the same track as well, though there seems to be at least months between replays.

they must have a decent enough back catalogue to not play the same crap...sbs is starting to go down the same track as well, though there seems to be at least months between replays.
One channel that occasionally surprises is 2. Think it was last year that they showed the original "Manchurian Candidate" and "Dial M for Murder". Classics that you no longer see on the commercial stations.

One channel that occasionally surprises is 2. Think it was last year that they showed the original "Manchurian Candidate" and "Dial M for Murder". Classics that you no longer see on the commercial stations.

yeah, sbs or abc for me mostly...interesting doco on sbs now on the origins of music from muscle shoals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back