Le Grand: ASADA case against Essendon Bombers at risk of collapse

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
THE Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority’s case against Essendon footballers appears certain to collapse if its investigators cannot use transcripts from player interviews conducted last year. The Australian has confirmed there are two key pieces of evidence common to every current and former Essendon player accused of taking a banned peptide during the 2012 season: all 34 signed consent forms to be administered with a Thymosin peptide and all told ASADA in their interviews they received injections as part of the supplement regime.

However I'm not a paying member for 'The Australian'. Lucky, looks like I would've been wasting money for such pathetic articles.

What is with Le Grande and Mark Robinson? They actually make me feel intelligent with all the stupid s**t that comes from them

Middleton said he didn't want to rule out ASADA being able to use that evidence in the future no matter what he rules in this case.
And even if he did, ASADA can gave afl question them again (they must tell the truth), and then hand it over.

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
Honestly, why are people so delusional?

If Dank was placed on the RoF based on the Show Cause notice while being at Essendon, wouldn't that give strong indication there is evidence that players had prohibited substances as thats why Dank was placed on the RoF?

They can't place him on for not answering to ASADA, can only place him for a doping violation

Lmao. No, I think not. It's written by your fan boî rather large Chip. "At risk. If." Still the same old speculating crap.

two signed the consent forms but were not interviewed for personal reasons.

ASADA sought earlier this year to interview the two players it had not yet questioned, but both players declined on legal advice. ASADA has not used its coercive powers to require them to attend an interview.

I can't be interviewed, I have a sniffle - no case to answer, LOL

Aug 25, 2003
here
AFL Club
Collingwood
Didn't he write an article 6 months ago or 12 months, or both, that the investigation was about to collapse?

Edit:

17 August 2013
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...risk-of-collapse/story-fnca0u4y-1226698786742
The Essendon disinformation campaign rolls along unhindered. Sort of makes you wonder who they are paying to disseminate their garbage. They obviously think there are enough morons out there who will lap up their crap, who are oblivious to all the other things that have preceded these pearls of wisdom that contradict their crap. They are relying on Essendon supporters to have the memory of a gnat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 3, 2005
At Home
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
L.A. Kings, Oakland Raiders
THE Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority’s case against Essendon footballers appears certain to collapse if its investigators cannot use transcripts from player interviews conducted last year. The Australian has confirmed there are two key pieces of evidence common to every current and former Essendon player accused of taking a banned peptide during the 2012 season: all 34 signed consent forms to be administered with a Thymosin peptide and all told ASADA in their interviews they received injections as part of the supplement regime.

However I'm not a paying member for 'The Australian'. Lucky, looks like I would've been wasting money for such pathetic articles.

What is with Le Grande and Mark Robinson? They actually make me feel intelligent with all the stupid s**t that comes from them
So what I can glean from this, is Chip claims the smoking gun to convict Essendon is two admitted points. One being a substance listed on the consent forms and two being players involved in an injections program got injections......

Really is this the ******* state of journalism in this country. Chip and Robbo will be lucky to be writing the banner themes for Essendon next year let alone working at the "top" end papers.

Aug 25, 2003
here
AFL Club
Collingwood
So what I can glean from this, is Chip claims the smoking gun to convict Essendon is two admitted points. One being a substance listed on the consent forms and two being players involved in an injections program got injections......

Really is this the ******* state of journalism in this country. Chip and Robbo will be lucky to be writing the banner themes for Essendon next year let alone working at the "top" end papers.
Their first banner could incorporate their theme song 'see the Bombers 'bang' up....up.............'

Jan 3, 2005
At Home
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
L.A. Kings, Oakland Raiders
Their first banner could incorporate their theme song 'see the Bombers 'bang' up....up.............'
If say hypothetical like. I set up a business under the name Ooga Booga. If we rattled the tins around BigFooty, do you think we could raise enough to become a major sponsor of Essendon. Imagine every press conference having Ooga Booga in the background.

Until he quotes a source saying there are only these 2 pieces of evidence then I'll take it with a grain of salt.

Out of curiosity who has seen all of asada's evidence?

Come on Middleton... let's get a shake on here...

Until he quotes a source saying there are only these 2 pieces of evidence then I'll take it with a grain of salt.

Out of curiosity who has seen all of asada's evidence?

Come on Middleton... let's get a shake on here...
Caroline Wilson?

Back