disposals 6th
marks 6th

goals 8th
behinds 5th
tackles 13th
hitouts 7th
frees for 6th
frees against 8th

so yeah our end of season 6th was about right, and after the finals we are 3rd.

Yep. Tackles up for me.

Sydney creamed us because their pressure forced us to turn the ball over.

If we can force more turnovers, we're good on the rebound.

Next year, teams need to know they won't have long on the ball against us. Pretty much the opposite of the Rd 1 match against *

Next year I'd like us to have a few players playing so well that they feature in media voting, all-Australian discussions etc.

It's not the personal glory for the players that I care about. It's the sign that we have a few really good players in the team who are performing consistently well.

We need our own Robbie Gray and our own Luke Hodge and our own Travis Boak and our own Sam Mitchell.

What is our finishing position?
Port finished 5th, beat 8th, knocked out 4th and were eliminated by 2nd.
North finished 6th, beat 7th, knocked out 3rd and were eliminated by 1st.

I guess for draft sakes you want 4th.

We're 4th. We were 3rd at the end of 2007 because we were higher than Collingwood on H&A; has nothing to do with which team knocks us out, and everything to do with where we were before the finals.

What is our finishing position?
Port finished 5th, beat 8th, knocked out 4th and were eliminated by 2nd.
North finished 6th, beat 7th, knocked out 3rd and were eliminated by 1st.

I guess for draft sakes you want 4th.

We finished 4th.

Both Port and Us made the prelim but because Port finished higher than us in the H&A season they finish 3rd while we finish 4th.

Same as Geelong would have finished the season in 5th and Freo finished in 6th.

Next year I'd like us to have a few players playing so well that they feature in media voting, all-Australian discussions etc.

It's not the personal glory for the players that I care about. It's the sign that we have a few really good players in the team who are performing consistently well.

We need our own Robbie Gray and our own Luke Hodge and our own Travis Boak and our own Sam Mitchell.

Why can't we just have them themselves?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back