League B and F and a league all-australian team

Remove this Banner Ad

Well mate done and dusted, hopefully no more naming if Higgins #19 smartens up a tad, anyway argument over as he pretty much backflipped on his original argument, and this thread is about league B and F and peoples opinions on the leagues best team, to start of a fresh discussion, i believe either Danny Liston, Luke Adams or Glenn Handley will win the Geoff Taylor and as a league team its a tough task but would definatly have to include L. Adams, S. Winduss, L. Brown, S. Mullane, D. Liston, A. Beacham, W. Veildhuis, A. McKay, A. Tranquilli, G. Handley and S. Uhi then there would be a big list battling for the rest of the possies players like B. Sheppard (Heard he is good enough to be a walk up start but still havnt seen him), C. O'Brien, M. Davis, D. Florance, J. James, D. James, C. Scoble, T. Reeves, M. Sordello, B. Nicholson, R. Knowles, L. Cox, B. Powell

I see B.Powell on the list...... wondering what everyone thinks of his twin brother Shane, who from what i've seen in the votes, read in the paper and witnessed seems to be as good as his brother but doesn't get the recognition.... possibly due to him missing a couple of years with injury......... and before someone says it. no i'm not shane powell just a bloke who has watched and heard alot about the powell twins for years

I see B.Powell on the list...... wondering what everyone thinks of his twin brother Shane, who from what i've seen in the votes, read in the paper and witnessed seems to be as good as his brother but doesn't get the recognition.... possibly due to him missing a couple of years with injury......... and before someone says it. no i'm not shane powell just a bloke who has watched and heard alot about the powell twins for years

Shane Powell is a gun and is the equivellent on Brenton. Both play different roles, with Brenton being a midfield/forward and Shane a dashing H/Back Midfielder. Spot on with him missing games and Brenton really shined out last year, when Shane was injured and thats were that perception may come from. Shane this year has been Learmonths best, with Brenton 2nd. Both are classy players with exceptional pace, hard at it and good over head for their size. And there only 20yo. People like to compare twins, I know that first hand, and they both need to be respected for the way they play. Brenton more professional, while Shane is more laid back, but come game day, both will give their all. Its a pleasure to coach both of them, and watch them develop.

champ ur avoiding the original argument anyway, that daylesford beats hepburn in local talent, that was orginally what we were arguing about, and u sidetracked and made it about me being an ordinary footballer, i know mate, i have other ambitions in life dont u worry about that, jus because i am no good doesnt mean i cant have an opinion, look at the journo's of the AFL. if u wanna keep arguing about who has better local talent and depth we can but please stop this sidetrackin and avoiding it, i think u might be avoiding it because u know hepburns local talent rides the big one? am i right champ?

the name isnt joe by any chance?

All roads lead to a comfortable win for Daylesford tomorrow.... so the experts say. But you would think with the far superior/highly rated/ educational structure they would do their own homework on the opposition. Must be a little nervous. Offering payments for any handouts that Robbo gives to his players and then yesterday, would you believe, an opposition coach 'visiting' in town (we all know what for) was found running off copies of a resent hepburn game, for Daylesfords benefit. Smart work, how does your club continue to put up with your antics... after all it didnt help you against hepburn.
As for you Dforddoggies who are you to bag, whats your claim to fame empty head? Firstly, thought your club have a policy of not getting personal online.. but you should be ok, they have trouble imposing discipline. Secondly, the 'local' Hepburn players/committee/coaches/supporters are now the most successful club in the CHFL and all have premiership medalians (some have 2)... you? Finally hope you can play footy or fight cos you need to back up your mouth with something. we'll see tomorrow... got your number JOE (filling a hole in the 2's)

All roads lead to a comfortable win for Daylesford tomorrow.... so the experts say. But you would think with the far superior/highly rated/ educational structure they would do their own homework on the opposition. Must be a little nervous. Offering payments for any handouts that Robbo gives to his players and then yesterday, would you believe, an opposition coach 'visiting' in town (we all know what for) was found running off copies of a resent hepburn game, for Daylesfords benefit. Smart work, how does your club continue to put up with your antics... after all it didnt help you against hepburn.
As for you Dforddoggies who are you to bag, whats your claim to fame empty head? Firstly, thought your club have a policy of not getting personal online.. but you should be ok, they have trouble imposing discipline. Secondly, the 'local' Hepburn players/committee/coaches/supporters are now the most successful club in the CHFL and all have premiership medalians (some have 2)... you? Finally hope you can play footy or fight cos you need to back up your mouth with something. we'll see tomorrow... got your number JOE (filling a hole in the 2's)

Scoreboard.....

Ouch. That must really, really hurt :eek:

Also mate i dont play for Daylesford anymore, played all my junior footy there from a young age and love the club more than ever. I live and play footy down in Melbourne for La Trobe uni as im studying Media and Journalism down there, so im not 'filling a hole in the twos', Ive played two games this year when i was free cos its hard not being a part of the club anymore. Anyway ive heard this is Jox Olver, so Jox wat u said didnt really make any coherant sense, and to have a crack at our club for having displinary issues is just nonsense as you are the club who nearly got kicked out the league for your on-field aggression

You were spot on Hepburn Happy, It was an easy victory to Daylesford. Lucky I can spot the sarcasim in your writing, other wise I may have thought Hepburn might have thrown the game, and had a few $$ each way with the bookies. From what you have stated above has made us all dumber, why would any club try and buy information of opposition players? And as for the tape, i can remember your club getting one as well, cant see the problem there!

Hepburns (NOT!!!) happy! Mate, I know where you can buy some spakfilla for that massive chip on your shoulder... Not too many clubs in the league that would be willing to help the Burras out like that... especially when they think they are so good they wouldn't use our spacious, freshly cleaned visitor's rooms on Saturday.

Hepburns (NOT!!!) happy! Mate, I know where you can buy some spakfilla for that massive chip on your shoulder... Not too many clubs in the league that would be willing to help the Burras out like that... especially when they think they are so good they wouldn't use our spacious, freshly cleaned visitor's rooms on Saturday.

yeah what was the go there??? Perfectly good changerooms ready to go and they tee up with the table tennis ppl to use their shed.
I also heard they ran a bar for all the Hepburn ppl out the back of someone's car boot and that they were also sneaking in the back entrance to Vic Park to avoid paying.
And it was a pretty poor turnout from their players / supporters in the rooms afterwards as well. If I recall, D'ford ppl were everywhere in their rooms after the match last year.

102>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>60
41>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>36
D'ford>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hepburn

yep, I heard the same thing... Did you notice there was a distinct lack of verbal abuse from a certain mother & daughter... I heard they boycotted the game & went shopping! Not like they would have had to pay, they are life members at Daylesford!

yeah what was the go there??? Perfectly good changerooms ready to go and they tee up with the table tennis ppl to use their shed.
I also heard they ran a bar for all the Hepburn ppl out the back of someone's car boot and that they were also sneaking in the back entrance to Vic Park to avoid paying.
And it was a pretty poor turnout from their players / supporters in the rooms afterwards as well. If I recall, D'ford ppl were everywhere in their rooms after the match last year.

102>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>60
41>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>36
D'ford>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hepburn

Also very sad to see numerous hepburns reserves players refusing to shake hands after the game being very bitter and angry about "biased" umpiring towards daylesford, as the coach Clive Raak made clear when threatenin the umpires after the game. When speaking to many on-lookers of a neutral nature they often indicated they thought if any bias was involved it was towards Hepburn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also very sad to see numerous hepburns reserves players refusing to shake hands after the game being very bitter and angry about "biased" umpiring towards daylesford, as the coach Clive Raak made clear when threatenin the umpires after the game. When speaking to many on-lookers of a neutral nature they often indicated they thought if any bias was involved it was towards Hepburn
Bit off with the call on players on not shaking hands. As much as i copt it out there i did shake nearly everyones hand even raakys. Thats the thing with having club umpires, as both may have thrown a few dodgey calls in.

I thought we didnt name names here Dforddoggies. A long way off mate, a clue i am based in Daylesford and was one of them until i found the more professional club Hepburn a few years ago who i support with great pride. Hepburn nearly got kicked out of the league for on field aggression?? first i've heard of it. Bad luck on the weekend Dforddoggies failed to get a game in the big one although they won without your great football talent which is a great sign for the club. And the turnout in the room after the game i'm pretty sure most senior players showed their face for 10, 15 minutes waiting for the speech which was never heard. And as last year Daylesford had a real good appearance in our rooms after the game if i can remember correctly there was one of the senior players. Anyway mate chin up just keep trying hard and train hard you'll get a game soon.

Interesting to see the number of responses made to this particular post by 'hepburns happy' i would have thought a number of you, seeing that it is obviouse that the majority if not all of the responses to this post were made by individuals who are connected to the Daylesford FC in some way or another, would have been thicker skinned than to bite back so easily. This may be due to the fact that these particular aligations have hit a soft spot, do you's not feel sucure enough in particular actions in which your club undertakes? is this why the majority of you felt the need to respond to this post? In my view i believe that none of you have any great standing amongst the Daylesford FC and you yourselfs have little to no idea about what occurs at the club, and this is why i find it stagering to see you's try and defend the actions of the DFC.

Interesting to see the number of responses made to this particular post by 'hepburns happy' i would have thought a number of you, seeing that it is obviouse that the majority if not all of the responses to this post were made by individuals who are connected to the Daylesford FC in some way or another, would have been thicker skinned than to bite back so easily. This may be due to the fact that these particular aligations have hit a soft spot, do you's not feel sucure enough in particular actions in which your club undertakes? is this why the majority of you felt the need to respond to this post? In my view i believe that none of you have any great standing amongst the Daylesford FC and you yourselfs have little to no idea about what occurs at the club, and this is why i find it stagering to see you's try and defend the actions of the DFC.

Look who it is. The lawyer!

I thought we didnt name names here Dforddoggies. A long way off mate, a clue i am based in Daylesford and was one of them until i found the more professional club Hepburn a few years ago who i support with great pride. Hepburn nearly got kicked out of the league for on field aggression?? first i've heard of it. Bad luck on the weekend Dforddoggies failed to get a game in the big one although they won without your great football talent which is a great sign for the club. And the turnout in the room after the game i'm pretty sure most senior players showed their face for 10, 15 minutes waiting for the speech which was never heard. And as last year Daylesford had a real good appearance in our rooms after the game if i can remember correctly there was one of the senior players. Anyway mate chin up just keep trying hard and train hard you'll get a game soon.

did u not read my response champ. i dont play for daylesford anymore, i play for my uni. u douchebag, we dont name names did u say? obviously ur not at uni cos anyone with half a brain would acknowledge that u cant have a go at someone for doin exactly what u did, and obviously u dont know ur own club or u live in a cave on mars cos its a common knowledge ur club nearly got the arse from the CHFL for pummeling the christ outta dunnstown

mate i dunno if anyone bothers reading what u have to say anymore, that is the biggest crock ive ever read, we write back because we defend our club u meat head, whatever actions we took were backed up on the scoreboard so get on the end of it

Are we talking football or farms... I thought "you's" were female sheep...

Are we talking football or farms... I thought "you's" were female sheep...

Is that the best you could do doppelganger? after everything i stated in that particular post the only response you give is to point out my miss use of the english language. What is this Big Footy or an English Exam? mate if you are going to respond at least state something of your on view rather than pick out the mistakes in someone elses. come on man get a bit of creativity for the sake of all of us:rolleyes:

mate i dunno if anyone bothers reading what u have to say anymore, that is the biggest crock ive ever read, we write back because we defend our club u meat head, whatever actions we took were backed up on the scoreboard so get on the end of it

Interesting to see you say 'our club' and 'whatever actions we took'. just inform me on one little thing dforddoggies in what way are you connected to the DFC anymore? from my knowledge you are not a member, and you no longer play for the club (as you have mentioned) so i found it amazing that you still make the following statements which i have mentioned above. Surely if you are only a supporter and nothing else you are not in any position to say 'actions WE took'. :confused:

Interesting to see you say 'our club' and 'whatever actions we took'. just inform me on one little thing dforddoggies in what way are you connected to the DFC anymore? from my knowledge you are not a member, and you no longer play for the club (as you have mentioned) so i found it amazing that you still make the following statements which i have mentioned above. Surely if you are only a supporter and nothing else you are not in any position to say 'actions WE took'. :confused:

Ok, your name is 'higgins #19'. when u talk about the western bulldogs, do u say 'we'. I played for the DFNC for 9 years my freind and the club will be a part of me my entire life. A piece of paper indicating membership does not mean i am or am not a part of the club. We are not an exclusive club,we are a local club that anyone who wants to offer support is a part of, thats how country footy should be, not sure what kinda club ur comin from mate but i hope its something like that

You can't be serious? So when I want to tell a mate how my beloved Tigers went on the weekend, I can't say "We did OK" or "We lost", do I have to say "Richmond lost?"

Grow up.

Is that the best you could do doppelganger? after everything i stated in that particular post the only response you give is to point out my miss use of the english language. What is this Big Footy or an English Exam? mate if you are going to respond at least state something of your on view rather than pick out the mistakes in someone elses. come on man get a bit of creativity for the sake of all of us:rolleyes:
You are such an angry little man Henry Higgins... I was just trying to find your sense of humour. You scare me - I wouldn't be brave enough to defend "my" club!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back