PC League of Legends

Remove this Banner Ad

^ yeah, i main adc and ashe is really underrated. building speed as a priority and her ult is a great initiate.

The build that's been working for me is Bersekers Greaves, Infinity Edge, Last Whisper, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster and then depending on the game I'll either finish with another Bloodthirster or Guardian Angel.

It's a pretty stock standard, nothing fancy ADC build but it works.

The build that's been working for me is Bersekers Greaves, Infinity Edge, Last Whisper, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster and then depending on the game I'll either finish with another Bloodthirster or Guardian Angel.

It's a pretty stock standard, nothing fancy ADC build but it works.

Yeah thats the standard adc build. I like to swap the Bloodthirster for Blade of the ruined king for a bit more speed while keeping lifesteal and have occasionly built a Zephyr.

I just played two games over the last couple days with a Teemo support on our team. Both games he fed, both games no support items, and he's not even tanky and hard to kill. Knew we'd lost it from the team pick stage.

it's far too common, Teemo support.

9/10 i get a support that usually tries to steal my kills and never peels. So frustrating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I play oce

my account is kimtown if anyone wants to add me. I main mid lane, season 3 was my first season and only got to silver 2. will be aiming for gold+ season 4

I'm 1/7 in my promotionals though so will probably get dropped back to silver 4-5.. made the brutal mistake of playing them drunk as * lol.. I got fed in every single game tho but because I was blind I just raged at team mates hahaha oh well was fun. I'll grind my way back up ez

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back