PC League of Legends

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone keen to play? I'm Silver V and can usually carry most games as Katarina mid or Jinx ADC, but playing as a solo player I run into a lot of feeders / noobs in this division a lot and keep finding myself back at 0lp.

I've decided rather than playing every single role I'm focussing on jungling. It has good results, except when I try a brand new jungler and it takes a couple of games to learn them. I don't get jungler every game, but I feel it's a role where I can have the most impact on the game.

Imo Jungling is the only way to carry in SoloQ.

If you take a lane then you've gotta rely on your team being super good which in silver/bronze most of the time they are not.

I started about 2 weeks ago level 12 now.

Mainly play ashe yi and looking at a 3rd champ the pick up.

Also grabbed dota cos my mates like it but it looks the same and I'd probably prefer to stay with this.

Had a 12/2/10 game as ashe today as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking of spending some IP Kha'zix looks cool as do most of the void monsters.

I already have yi to practice jungle but I want the champ to be viable for level 30 ranked.

Atm I play ashe or yi so km probably also looking into adding some versatility to my champs.

Wish there was a try against AI before you buy thing.

There are way better junglers than Kha at the price imo.
Like who?
This is the kind of feed back I am after, I mainly just liked the look of him but practicality is the main thing I'm after if I'm going to play a champ at ranked 30 I'd like to start getting good with them now while I level.

I have about 6.6k IP

Like who?
This is the kind of feed back I am after, I mainly just liked the look of him but practicality is the main thing I'm after if I'm going to play a champ at ranked 30 I'd like to start getting good with them now while I level.

I have about 6.6k IP
Might be better off to purchase a couple of cheaper junglers first. That way you can still play a jungler you know even if Kha gets picked or banned. It also gives you the ability to pick what your team needs. Kha isn't going to fit into every team comp, but if you have a few junglers you can work in better.

The other problem that I find with assassin junglers is that their job is to kill the enemy squishies. If you fall behind or don't start well and can't do this, you are pretty useless to your team. On the other hand, you can have a terrible start with Amumu, but when teamfights come around you can still win them with one well landed ultimate, and when all else fails build full tank and just soak up damage. Assassins are also generally squishier and shut down with CC, so not as noob friendly as people will focus you in fights.

You have to find what suits your playstyle and strengths but for 6.6k IP I would suggest some of these champs:
Amumu: Seriously, get this guy, he's cheap, one of the best ults in the game, and his jungling is easy with your W and E clearing waves for you.
Rammus: I'm not even that good and I've got over an 80% winrate with him. Extremely tanky and his taunt is an awesome CC move.
Wawrick: Very easy ganks, get ultimate and click on enemy, they pretty much die. Tanky too and can get a lot of kills early game, crazy sustain so you won't ever get low hp jungling.
Xin Zhao: Damage is crazy if you get ahead, can absolutely melt towers and inhibs. Can still do heaps of damage even with a couple of tank items.
Fiddlesticks: Good AP jungler, great CC, good teamfight ult, easy jungling with Drain.
Gragas: Good AP jungler, great CC, but harder to master, tanky too.
Cho Gath: See above. Also has a massive true damage ult where you can almost 1 hit squishies.

The bolded ones are where I would start because I reckon they are the simplest and easiest to jungle. They are all tanky, have a great CC, can be built as full tanks or built with some damage, have relatively easy ganks and fit into most team comps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back