LEAKED PHOTO! AFL's new umpires uniform for all finals matches.

Seedsman_

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 2, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United
Lack of J Lawrence nudes is disappointing
post-25196-BRB-using-imagination-since-no-B9lT.gif

screech

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2002
Christies Beach
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Sheffield Wednesday
"Obviously we're disappointed that these photos have been leaked ahead of the official announcement on Thursday," said AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan.

"But we don't see any possible impediment to this bold new direction in umpire uniforms. And yes, I will be changing my iCloud password."

Looks like the South Australian State Guernsey with the colours changed

Apr 19, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Swans Blog
I lol'd.

Jennifer Lawrence is just happy it's someone else.
Haha there's a twitter trend with all sorts of weird s**t on it, flash4jlaw or something like that. There's guys and girls and other weirder less savoury things. Not to mention many an article that is more than satisfactory for the lads.

We've also got a photo of that one!

They call it the "Hi-Vis Sash".

Haha. The subtlety in the troll...

Haha there's a twitter trend with all sorts of weird s**t on it, flash4jlaw or something like that. There's guys and girls and other weirder less savoury things. Not to mention many an article that is more than satisfactory for the lads.

Haha. The subtlety in the troll...
Admins can be anything except trolls. They can never be that.

bombersfan4000

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 30, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
"Obviously we're disappointed that these photos have been leaked ahead of the official announcement on Thursday," said AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan.

"But we're proud of our efforts with this bold new direction in umpire uniforms. Nobody has seen anything like this design before."

PA jumper.gif

its the port Adelaide jumper with sponsor logos changed

Back