LeBron Wingard

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Today wasn't a great outing for him obviously but just wanted to pop in and say Wingard would be my favourite non-Geelong player. Love watching him, I make an effort to tune into Port games now to watch him and Wines go about it.
A bit of a shocker for the lad ... hope he comes up quickly from that hit - we certainly missed his presence in the last half!

Chad is not a future captain.

Don't know about that. Chicky Boak said on the ABC Mothers round interview that she didn't think Travis had the leadership abilities. She praised the club for giving him the opportunities to develop his leadership abilities. I know that the club linked up Travis with Governor and Rear Admiral Kevin Scarce to be his mentor for several years. The same thing could happen with Chad.

Don't know about that. Chicky Boak said on the ABC Mothers round interview that she didn't think Travis had the leadership abilities. She praised the club for giving him the opportunities to develop his leadership abilities. I know that the club linked up Travis with Governor and Rear Admiral Kevin Scarce to be his mentor for several years. The same thing could happen with Chad.

IMO Chad won't be captain simply because Ollie will.

crazee_peet

All Australian
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yesterday was the first round this year where chad want sniped to the head by an opponent...

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Chad definitely has leadership ability. He was State U18 captain wasn't he?

He's a bit of a figjam but so was Buckley and he was a good captain.

Garibaldi Red

Cancelled
Bring Back the Bars
Jul 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest
Congratulations to Chad for being elevated to the Liberal frontbench....

Ooops, wrong Wingard o_O

shine hosking

Rookie
Nov 28, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
all i will say is a cried the day we beat Melbourne at Adelaide Oval because i thought there goes our chance to get Wingard, then i cried gain when he slipped to No 4, then i cried again when he won the showdown and ill cry again when he lifts the premiership cup

Nemisis

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 27, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
all i will say is a cried the day we beat Melbourne at Adelaide Oval because i thought there goes our chance to get Wingard, then i cried gain when he slipped to No 4, then i cried again when he won the showdown and ill cry again when he lifts the premiership cup
Cry baby?!?